- What is good about opening an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia with a St. Lucia bank account?
- Requirements set for the registration of an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia with a St. Lucia bank account
- How to open an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia with a St. Lucia bank account
- Documents required for the offshore St. Lucia IBC formation and a St. Lucia bank account opening
- Optional services available to founders of St. Lucia IBC companies
- Registration of the offshore St. Lucia IBC formation and a bank account opening in Saint Lucia
This highly competitive package offer will help you open your offshore St. Lucia IBC with a corporate bank account in Saint Lucia. Why is Saint Lucia recommended as a hub for your International Business Company (IBC) registration? Because you will certainly appreciate the ease, speed, and reasonable costs of incorporating an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia, including the chance to open a St. Lucia bank account. However, please note that the scope of Saint Lucia’s advantages depends to a large extent on the professional assistance rendered to the IBC founders. Let our experts take care of every detail, so that your St. Lucia IBC could be the right vehicle for your company’s international market excursion and rollout.
What is good about opening an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia with a St. Lucia bank account?
Our clients find the Saint Lucia business environment welcoming and accommodating. The taxation system is very attractive. The legislation is benign for generating the worldwide income from business operations in a variety of fields. The licenses for banking, insurance, financial services are affordable and promptly available. In short, Saint Lucia is one of the top destinations for starting an offshore IBC.
International financial watchdogs have never blamed Saint Lucia for any unfair business practices. Therefore, when you have your offshore IBC registration in Saint Lucia appropriately done and obtain the corporate account from a proper St. Lucia bank, you will have a perfect strategy to set up a promising international business.
An IBC in Saint Lucia can be incorporated by a private person or a legal entity. Such a company needs to have at least 1 director and 1 shareholder (and these can be one person). Foreign residents can buy and hold shares of a St. Lucia IBC. A corporate account opened with a St. Lucia bank can entitle an IBC in Saint Lucia to special advantages.
The St. Lucia IBC is one of the world’s finest offshore business forms. The territorial tax system in Saint Lucia exempts the locally formed IBCs from paying the capital gains tax and the worldwide income tax (unless it generates revenues in Saint Lucia). An IBC formation in Saint Lucia is an offshore vehicle protecting the strict confidentiality of the directors’ and shareholders’ personal data. There are no requirements for their names’ submission to the national registry of companies. It is very easy to open a corporate account with a bank in Saint Lucia along with the incorporation of your St. Lucia IBC if you request our professional service.
FYI: We offer a package fee for our assistance in your offshore IBC formation in Saint Lucia with the corporate bank account opening in Saint Lucia. It covers the services of a registered agent and the 1-year office rent (to be renewed annually), as well as the courier delivery of documents, less a discount of EUR 1,000.
Requirements set for the registration of an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia with a St. Lucia bank account
In the face of unprecedentedly fast changes and conflicts rolling out in the world, any data may quickly become out of date. Therefore, the hereby information needs to be checked with our experts for updates when you order our services of an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia formation with a St. Lucia bank account opening.
You should pay particular attention to the selection of the name for your offshore St. Lucia IBC. It needs to indicate the relevant entity type or its abbreviation:
- Limited (Ltd.).
- Incorporated (Inc.).
- Corporation (Corp.).
- Sociedad Anonima (S.A.).
Other aspects to consider are as follows:
- If you find out that the name selected for your IBC in Saint Lucia is identical to the name of an existing entity, you will need to choose another company name.
- The Articles of Association of your IBC in Saint Lucia is a very important document outlining its business profile, the managers’ responsibilities, the rights of shareholders, as well as the terms for the company dissolution.
- Any type of business activity is legitimate in Saint Lucia, though certain services (e.g., banking, trusts, insurance) can be rendered only on special licenses.
- Any IBC in Saint Lucia can buy real estate in Saint Lucia, especially if this is the office premises. Economic Substance Act No. 33 of 2019 obliges any entity to meet economic substance requirements to be able to qualify for tax exemption on income accrued from a source outside Saint Lucia
- A St. Lucia IBC must register with the Inland Revenue Department.
- Each IBC company needs to conduct a general annual meeting, but there are no particular requirements to hold them in Saint Lucia or any other specified location.
- Every St. Lucia IBC is required to contract a registered agent.
- As of January 2019, any Saint Lucia IBC, like any other type of entities in Saint Lucia, is liable to pay the corporation tax. Non-resident companies pay tax on income generated within the country.
- Since 1 July 2021, every IBC in Saint Lucia is deemed resident under the Income Tax Act and must file financial statements with the Inland Revenue Department.
The following types of shares can be issued by a Saint Lucia IBC:
- no-par value stock and shares with their nominal price indicated
- ordinary shares with voting rights
- redeemable shares
- fractional shares.
FYI: An IBC in Saint Lucia cannot issue bearer shares.
How to open an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia with a St. Lucia bank account
The bank in Saint Lucia which we can recommend to your St. Lucia IBC provides customers with a sound range of services. Its employees are very cooperative, focused on clients’ financial goals. The bank takes into account the needs of international business and maintains high quality standards in financial escrow services, international payroll services, wealth management, and other services important for any St. Lucia IBC.
- The procedure for opening a Saint Lucia corporate bank account for an IBC in Saint Lucia is greatly simplified.
- It takes about 7 business days to open a corporate account after you submit the application portfolio (remotely or in person).
- The minimal deposit requirement is USD 5,000. The same amount is specified as the minimum balance to maintain on a St. Lucia corporate bank account of any IBC in Saint Lucia.
- Multicurrency accounts are available to any corporate holder of this St. Lucia bank account. Payments and transfers are via SWIFT.
- Online banking makes it easy for any corporate holder of this St. Lucia bank account to manage an account from anywhere in the world. A system of encryption algorithms is built into the communication network to prevent unauthorized transactions and data disclosure.
Documents required for the offshore St. Lucia IBC formation and a St. Lucia bank account opening
The terms of the St. Lucia IBC company registration are straightforward. IBC as a business structure type is optimal, and it is the only one available to non-residents of Saint Lucia.
The list of documents to be submitted by an applicant for the offshore St. Lucia IBC registration:
- a valid ID/passport
- the proof of address.
The list of documents to be submitted by an applicant for a corporate St. Lucia bank account opening:
- the passport
- St. Lucia IBC Incorporation documents
- a brief outline of the business profile and scope of the Saint Lucia IBC
- the proof of the legal origin of funds.
The list of documents you will receive after your t. Lucia offshore IBC registration:
- the Memorandum, Articles of association of your IBC in Saint Lucia
- the Certificate of Registration of your St. Lucia IBC
- a register of directors
- a register of shareholders
- a register of secretaries
- share certificates.
Optional services available to founders of St. Lucia IBC companies
Please find below the extended menu of our optional services. If there is anything else you would like us to help you with, we will be glad to receive from you a written request.
- The company name change for a St. Lucia IBC, as well as the issue of relevant amendments in its Memorandium/Articles of Association – EUR 900
- Submission of the amended St. Lucia IBC Memorandum/ Articles of Association for registration ‒ 1100 EUR
- Basic management reports for a St. Lucia IBC performing up to 5 transactions/month ‒ EUR 850/month during the 1st year / EUR 1550 for the annual report
- Basic management reports for a St. Lucia IBC performing over 5 transactions/month – the fee is case-specific and should be requested separately
- Submission of a complete return on the gross annual receipts in case of the penalty for the late/failed filing – EUR 1,100
- Submission of the financial statement in case of the failed filing/penalty – EUR 1,100
- Registration of the amendments in case of the registered agent replacement by the St. Lucia IBC – EUR 1,600
- Registration of merger agreements – EUR 2,100
- Review of a register – EUR 500
- Certificate of Good Standing – EUR 500
- Duplicate certificates from the registry – EUR 500
- Copies of documents from the Registry – EUR 250
- Transcripts from the Registry – 250 EUR
- Registered notice stating the decision to terminate the registration of a document – EUR 300
- Submission (by the secretary) of an affidavit confirming the fact of leaving Saint Lucia – EUR 900
- Postal services – EUR 900
- Preparation of the St. Lucia IBC Board resolutions (the main ones) – EUR 150.
- Updates in the registers – EUR 150
- Drafting the text for the Power Of Attorney – EUR 450.
Registration of the offshore St. Lucia IBC formation and a bank account opening in Saint Lucia
Our aim is to simplify as much as possible all the administrative hassle for our clients. The procedure for St. Lucia IBC registration and a St. Lucia bank account opening has always been and l remains quite complicated. However, you should not worry, as all the chores and issues will be handled by our experts.
Steps to getting your St. Lucia IBC registered and a corporate account with a bank in Saint Lucia opened:
- Send us a request for specific services (please write to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Specify for us some data on the request from our expert.
- Pay for the service (from 6499 EUR) and send us all the necessary documents (our specialists will tell you which ones).
- As soon as we receive your payment and documents, we will start the procedures.
- After the registration of your IBC in Saint Lucia with the St. Lucia corporate bank account opening, we will send you the incorporation documents and you can start your business activities.
Please send us your questions, and we will promptly answer them.
How can I open an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia?
Draft the corporate structure, specify the directors and shareholders. Choose the name for your St. Lucia IBC and check in the register that it is not used by some other company. Obtain a license to engage in your business activity (if it must be licensed). Collect the necessary documents and submit them. Pay the necessary fees. No matter how simple it may seem, there is every reason to engage our help instead of trying to register your St. Lucia IBC on your own.
Can I open a corporate bank account in Saint Lucia for my Saint Lucia IBC?
Yes, you can. Please note that many banks in Saint Lucia welcome the locally registered companies. That is why, in some cases, clients even venture to register an offshore IBC in Saint Lucia for the sake of opening a corporate St. Lucia bank account.
Can I open an IBC remotely in Saint Lucia?
The government of Saint Lucia is promoting and developing financial services as a way to increase revenues to the state budget and propel the national economic growth. So, it is in the interest of the country to keep the St. Lucia corporate bank account opening procedure simple and available both in person and remotely.