For many years, the Bank Alpinum in Liechtenstein has been successfully providing services to customers from all over the world. The Bank is offering corporate transactional accounts with a value-added opportunity to use a variety of investment options.
Liechtenstein is a microstate in the heart of Europe, known for its political and economic stability and sustainable banking sector. Like many smaller jurisdictions, Liechtenstein has chosen a strategy focused on the financial and banking industry development to compensate for the small size of the state and the lack of natural resources that would ensure the country’s consistent viability, whatever the situation is in Europe.
Nowadays, Liechtenstein is a global business and financial hub and a fast-paced center for the development of innovative technologies. This tiny state has earned its status as an attractive platform for business organizations all over the world.
It is easy to understand why we recommend Liechtenstein and its banks if you are comparing jurisdictions and banking institutions where you would like to open your corporate offshore account and/or grow your business in Europe. You are welcome to contact us at info@offshore—pro.info for our experts’ advice, discuss all your concerns and details of the account set-up procedure, and request our services of opening a non-resident corporate account in this attractive European country.
First, you can easily find mature local professionals in Liechtenstein, whether you need consultants in banking, stock markets, investment products, or any other financial field.
Moreover, the Liechtenstein legal system complies with all international standards and OECD guidelines regarding transparency and exchange of information in banking.
As a matter of fact, there are many other reasons to recommend Liechtenstein. In particular, this attractive jurisdiction is home to the Bank Alpinum – a bank with reliable corporate traditions and a long success story of international cooperation with the most demanding clients from Western, Central, Eastern Europe, and other parts of the world.
The Bank Alpinum in Liechtenstein
Since its foundation in 2001, the Bank Alpinum has been run by three families, two of which were Swiss, and one – German. We believe that this private ownership and family office management is yet another strength of this bank.
Unlike today’s huge international banking conglomerates that have turned out to be quite vulnerable in the time of crisis, most of the banking and financial institutions administered by family offices have proven to be less prone to operational, reputational, and financial risks.
The small manageable size plus the consistent leadership of the Bank Alpinum is a guarantee of the continuity of its specific professional attitudes and personalized business relations between the bank and its clients.
The bank is managed by a Swiss family holding company called Transinvest. The Swiss Transinvest holding company was founded in the late 19th century. This company’s initial activities were in the sphere of transport and logistics, but after it grew into a big holding, its profile has extended into the field of banking and finance.
The success story of this family business is a good classic case of the family’s sound values and continued commitment to launching and advancing some very meaningful and useful business. As of today, the holding operates in 35 countries, has about 4 thousand employees, and an annual turnover of about 1.1 billion USD.
The Bank Alpinum’s Services
The bank specializes in investment products and invites its clients to close cooperation increasing their capital. If you need a foreign account so that your business could perform a couple of transactions per year, but also to actively participate in stock markets and purchase other investment products, then Bank Alpinum is definitely the right bank for you.
Since September 2019, the bank has introduced new requirements for transactional accounts. In order to open and maintain an account with the Bank Alpinum, a client needs to meet the following minimum requirements:
- the client’s minimum turnover must be at least CHF 500,000 (credit debit) per quarter
- the client’s minimum balance of at least CHF 250,000 must be maintained at all times
- the client company must be domiciled in a FATF compliant jurisdiction that is not subject to international sanctions
- the client must not be an Anglo-American LP entity
- the client company will not conduct USD transactions (neither inbound, nor outbound)
- the client has not been and is not going to be involved in undesirable business transactions (see the list of such activities below)
The Bank Alpinum considers the following activities to be highly risky and in principle undesirable:
- gambling / betting services
- unregulated financial services outside the EU, in which third-party funds are involved, such as: CFD/Forex/Securitys/Crypto currency brokerage and currency exchange companies
- lending of business and assignment of debts (cession)
- private capital/private debt/project finance
- porn/adult-related services
- consulting services and agency services
- IT and software development services
- digital marketing, traffic exchange and search engine optimization services
- trade in arms, military equipment and dual-use goods
PLEASE NOTE: Before starting the account set-up procedure, you will be required to fill in and sign the “Application for transaction account” form, send it to the bank and transfer the application fee of CHF 5,000.00 to the bank.
The purpose mentioned in the payment order must be the following: ‘Application fee for XXX (name of client / company)’
Only after the receipt of the above-mentioned application payment (CHF 5,000.00), the Bank will start the account opening activity as part of the due diligence procedure. The payment of this application fee does not guarantee that the account will be opened, so the funds will remain with the bank even if the application is rejected. The entire review process usually takes at least 3-4 weeks.
If the compliance department of the bank approves the full set of documents and bank forms, the account will be opened. The bank will then send the remaining original documents to the client by courier mail along with the formal account opening letter and the documents for logging into the electronic banking system.
The Bank Alpinum Rates and Fees:
(Disclaimer: The hereby tariffs are valid as of October 2019. Please be sure to check the valid current rates and fees with our experts, as they are subject to change). For more details about the bank’s tariffs, please contact us by e-mail. info@offshore—pro.info.
|CURRENT ACCOUNT SERVICES||CHF|
|Fee for consideration of the account set-up application||5,000|
|Minimum permanent balance||250,000|
|Account maintenance (per year)||1,500 (or 375 per quarter)|
|Incoming and outgoing payments (the hereby rates are quoted for high-risk countries*)The Bank of Alpinum reserves the right to use its own judgement in deciding which countries are qualified as high risk states.||0.2%, min. CHF 100|
Interest rates on debit balances in the following currencies
Negative interest rates on credit balances
|from CHF 250,000||0.75 %|
|from EUR 250,000||0.50 %|
Today, the bank offers the opportunity to receive the prestigious Insignia Platinum Business Card which is a world standard for premium payment cards and lifestyle management. This Insignia Platinum card is convenient for companies, whose managers travel a lot. With the global support of Insignia’s knowledgeable concierge team, your travel and other arrangements, including reservation of travel, accommodation, and entertainment, have never been so easy.
The Insignia Platinum Business Card holder enjoys financial independence, which means:
- easy and fast business expense management
- comprehensive travel insurance
- interest-free credit up to 56 days.
- 24/7/365 card validity and availability
- global acceptance
- purchase insurance
The cardholder will enjoy a carefree life because with the card he gets the following perks:
- 24/7/365 Platinum Concierge services
- free membership in LoungeKeyTM
- access to travel and tourism services and Insignia: Luxury Hotel Collection
- access to events via the V-Lounge application
The Insignia Platinum card gives you the opportunity to track payments and control the credit limits of each card attached to your account, as well as pamper each cardholder with unique advantages and concierge services. To learn more about this exclusive product and to fill out an application for this card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bank provides an opportunity to make and receive transfers in different currencies:
CHF – the main currency of the account.
European: EUR ; CZK ; DKK ; GBP ; HUF ; ISK ; NOK ; PLN ; RUB ; SEK
Asian: HKD ; JPY ; SGD ; AUD ; NZD
others: CAD ; MXN ; ILS ; TRL ; AED
One of the most important services for clients of foreign accounts is internet banking.
The Bank Alpinum uses a modern online banking platform that allows you to perform all necessary operations and transactions with your funds: different transactions, balance enquiry, electronic statements, etc.
In addition, online banking is a great way to have access to your funds 24/7 and successfully control your business.
Support of modern technologies always makes you feel safe when your funds are safe and under your complete control at the Bank Alpinum.
Private Banking and Investment Products at the Bank Alpinum
The Bank Alpinum can proudly be called a professional investment product advisor. The bank delivers seamless private banking services to both private clients, and companies that wish to receive professional advice, consultations, and assistance in increasing their capital and assets.
The bank specializes in such areas as asset building and financial planning, organization, and creation of investment portfolios and other investment and financial areas.
It should be noted that the bank actively involves professionals not only in the field of banking but also lawyers, tax consultants, stock managers, and all those who can provide services to create the right investment strategy for clients of the Bank Alpinum.
Procedure for opening a corporate account with the Bank Alpinum
The bank allows you to apply for the account remotely, and you do not have to travel to the bank for the account opening. All you need is to follow the procedure described below, and you can become the owner of a non-resident corporate account in Liechtenstein with the Bank Alpinum without any complications and without having to leave your country of residence.
- Your first and most important step should be to contact us for a Liechtenstein non-resident corporate account opening service. Please contact us by writing to info@offshore—pro.info
- According to our mutual agreement, you will need to pay for our services the fee in the amount of 3999 EUR. We will accept payment in any form: bank transfer or Western Union, payment card, PayPal, WebMoney.
It is also important to note that if the original documents are submitted to the bank, after their review the bank will return them to the client. Certified copies of documents will remain with the bank.
Documents and certificates in a language other than EN/DE will need to be translated and the translation must be certified.
The company will need to submit a full package of legal documents:
- The original or certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- The original or certified copy of the Certificate of director
- The original or certified copy of the Certificate of registered office
- The original or certified copy of the Share certificate
- The original or certified copy of the Certificate of Good Standing/Certificate of Incumbency (if the company is older than 1 year)
- A copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association or By-Laws
- A copy of the Declaration of trust/trust deed (in case of the nominal business)
For every account signatory and authorized persons, the requirements are as follows:
- Notarized copy of the international passport (the apostilled copy of pages with the clear photo and signature of the holder)
- Original Power of Attorney, if the company is managed by proxy;
Requirements for the beneficiaries:
- Notarized copy of the international passport (the apostilled copy of pages with the clear photo and signature of the holder)
- A completed KYC form provided by the Bank Alpinum or a detailed CV in English
- Credible information about the source of funds (such as the tax return, profit and loss statement, salary statement, account statements, etc.)
- Proof of address (if citizenship is different from residence); i.e. a copy of residence permit/card, utility bill, telephone bill, etc.
Other documents to be submitted:
- Business plan or detailed description of the company’s activities (1-2 pages in English)
- Bank account statements for the last 3 months (if any)
- Financial statements for the last two years (preferably audited)
- Supporting documents for the business activities of the company (invoices, contracts, service agreements, etc.)
- Graphical representation of the company organization structure according to the model provided
- Scheme of incoming and outgoing payments.
The time period for opening a corporate account with the Bank Alpinum is about 4 weeks after all documents are submitted to the bank.To open a corporate account with the Bank Alpinum, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com.