If you seek expansion of your merchant processing cap, we have an excellent offer for you. Open a merchant processing account in the UK right now! Experts of International Wealth will support you every step of the way, so the account activation procedure will take place in the shortest possible time.
Please send us your company name and URL for a quick and successful start.
Advantages of a Merchant Processing Account for International Business
- It is safe and secure as customer funds are kept at a major British bank.
- The financial operator business is subject to licensing.
- You can open a business account in the UK in 48 hours remotely.
- Fast and inexpensive Faster Payments, SEPA and SWIFT transactions available.
- Multi-currency payments.
- Physical security tokens for one-touch payments.
- Personal account manager with at least five years of professional experience.
- MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay payment cards supported.
- Acquiring for MasterCard and Visa cards.
- 24/7 account access and control.
- The supported language is English.
- Guarantee of complete security of your financial and personal data via high level PCI compliance.
Important note. This service is especially relevant for owners of online stores and other online commercial platforms. It is only necessary to adhere to the website content requirements of the payment system, as well as Visa and MasterCard.
In the not so distant past it was extremely difficult for non-residents to open a business account in the UK. And while the requirements of banks have not become less strict, certain alternative and even more efficient payment platforms have emerged.
We recommend that non-residents open business accounts on a UK e-money platform. With the support of our experts, provided that you comply with their recommendations 100%, we guarantee that the account can be activated in 48 hours upon submission of all the necessary documents when choosing the fast-track procedure.
The financial company we recommend has been successfully operating in the payment transactions sector since 2014. As an acquirer, it serves more than 25 million customers of its clients every year. Its range of services is continuously expanding, and the quality enhances.
Accounts are opened in EUR and are assigned a GB IBAN number.
Acquiring currencies supported by the system are as follows: AUD, BYN, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, KZT, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, UAH, USD, SEK, TRY, MXN, ZAR, THB, BRL, AZN, MDL, ARS, GEL, ILS, RON, HRK, MKD, BAM, RSD, PEN, COP, UZS, AMD, BGN, HUF, CLP, JOD, QAR, OMR, KWD, EGP.
What benefits will I get as a customer?
- Fee is only charged for successful payments.
- Technical integration takes 2 hours.
- Payments are credited to your bank account within 24 hours.
- Optional fraud protection is carried out using artificial intelligence.
- Complete security for credit and debit card transactions is ensured.
- Payments can be effected throughout the world.
- Multi-currency payment processing is available.
Terms and Conditions for Opening a Non-Resident Merchant Processing Account in the UK
In order to guarantee you a fast-track account opening, we suggest you first take a look at the terms offered by this payment system. Just as with any other financial institution, the potential customer first has to undergo a verification/KYC procedure.
The UK payment system we recommend today only opens accounts for companies registered in Europe and the UK. No opening deposit is required. There are no requirements regarding the minimum balance. This means that a high-risk business can expect approval from the compliance department.
High-risk companies include the following business segments:
- gambling and gaming;
- Forex and financial services;
- dating and adult content;
- pharmaceuticals (licensed);
- alcohol and tobacco;
The geography of payments as well as the nationality and residency of the beneficiary are also important in assessing the risk.
|Fee, EUR||EU countries|
|ACQUIRING and MAINTENANCE|
|Review of application||0|
|Payment for merchant ID||from 50|
|Monthly payment||from 10|
|Transfer to EU card||from 1% + 0.10|
|Transfer to card outside EU||from 2.5% + 0.15|
|Chargeback processing||from 50|
|Account opening fee:|
|Additional account opening||100|
|Account balance fee||0.5% per annum|
|SEPA payments: incoming, outgoing||POA|
|Payments outside SEPA: incoming, outgoing||POA|
We advise you check with us for the current rates, they may be changed over time or for a particular category of customers.
How Can I Open a Merchant Processing Account in the UK in 48 hours?
You can start with the following simple steps:
- Please send us a request for a processing account opening in the UK. For that, you may use our online chat, one of the messengers you prefer (our numbers are at the top of the page), or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay for our services using any form of payment you choose.
- Please complete the questionnaire with the help of our experts and wait for your assigned account manager to call you.
- Collect all of the documents requested. Set up the application using the payment system technical support.
Documents you need to opening an account:
- Passports of the following individuals: the person authorized to open and control the account, passports of the company shareholders, board of directors and beneficial owners.
- Proof of residential address of the relevant individuals.
- A set of the non-resident company incorporation documents.
- Documentary proof of business address/economic substance (company utility bill or lease agreement etc).
Important: We will provide comprehensive details of what kind of documents you will need to prepare, how you can get them notarized and legalized (if necessary).