- Since 6 June 2018, PACIFIC PRIVATE BANK has ceased to support bank wire transfers in USD. The bank supports wire transfers in EUR, but only within SEPA.
- EUR transfers outside SEPA will cost 500 EUR per transfer!
- The following currencies are recommended by the bank for withdrawals outside SEPA: AUD, SGD, NZD.
- If the above-mentioned rules are not followed, the transfers may be delayed, the funds may not reach the account, the client may charge additional fees.
Pacific Private Bank in Vanuatu is an attractive option for your investment and asset protection abroad.
You may quickly set up a multi-currency corporate account remotely with this bank and enjoy its tailor-made professional asset, investment and wealth management support.
Vanuatu, officially the Republic of Vanuatu, is an offshore jurisdiction in the Southwest of the Pacific Ocean. Its robust economy is mostly based on services. The legislative system is designed to welcome foreign capital, so many tax advantages are available to non-resident corporations. There are many reasons why mature investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world wishing to secure and enhance their business sustainability have chosen to open bank accounts in Vanuatu.
The Republic has been recognized by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) for making substantial improvements in the AML/CTF legislation. It is a politically stable country, and though it is very poor, the studies show that the population of Vanuatu is among the happiest on the planet.
Pacific Private Bank was incorporated in Vanuatu in 1997. In 2015, the bank was bought by Enercom Capital – an investment corporation. In 2018 it was acquired by the team of successful serial fintech entrepreneurs and is run by experienced professionals of Lithuanian background.
The bank has recently undergone a serious transformation in pursuit of the new goal – to streamline and upgrade Pacific Private Bank in Vanuatu into a modern and flexible tool for asset and wealth management.
The clients’ feedback on the innovations and corporate values is overwhelmingly very positive, and the partners are enthusiastic about the overall change and fintech solutions brought to Pacific Private Bank by the new owners.
Pacific Private Bank is internationally licensed. It is managed by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu. Nowadays it is recognized as the leading private bank in the South Pacific.
A year ago the pricing policy was revised. Should you need detailed information about the bank’s current fees and charges, please refer your questions to our experts.
Pacific Private Bank Products and Services
Pacific Private Bank specializes in the following main areas:
- wealth management
- asset management
- private banking.
The Bank maintains extensive relations with financial institutions around the world – banks, funds, asset management companies, and all those involved in the asset management and wealth management business. These connections have allowed it to develop high-quality private banking and professional management services.
Corporate accounts in Pacific Private Bank are convenient for companies interested in vigorous business activities, investment, and asset protection.
Pacific Private Bank focuses on high profile individuals, families, and corporate clients who require a reliable partner to facilitate them in their wealth management. The Bank attends to clients’ needs, develops strategies that can meet the clients’ goals, and helps protect their assets.
Tailored investment advisory
The Bank offers support to investors who wish to make their own portfolio decisions backed up by professional advice, research, and privileged access to investment opportunities.
The bank’s customer-specific advisory services feature the following advantages:
- the final investment decision lies with the client
- customized portfolio structuring
- investment experts are always available to clients
- tailor-made trading proposals
- active monitoring of risks and maturities in portfolios
- maximum investment freedom
- effective solutions in case of risk alerts in portfolios.
Discretionary portfolio management
Clients who wish to delegate management of their assets to a team of investment professionals are welcome to use the discretionary portfolio management option:
- clients’ investment decisions delegated to the bank
- customized portfolio structuring
- a variety of products to choose from
- operational management and ongoing monitoring of positions in the portfolios
- wealth management based on investment specialists’ efforts
The Bank offers enhanced asset management solutions, including the following:
– An investment plan designed to include investments from multiple assets, strategies, and classes.
– Able to satisfy specific needs of clients in terms of risk tolerance and investment timing.
Bonds and equities
– Through the use of a wide range of strategies, including global, regional, and country-specific ones, the bank can meet varying returns and liquidity expectations.
– Access to structured products allows trading on underlying assets with different derivative instruments. Structured products can generate different levels of impact and profit.
– Professionally managed funds that invest in major asset classes with different active and passive investment strategies.
– A trustworthy discretionary investment mandate of a client wishing to delegate the portfolio management to investment gurus.
Hedge funds, private equity, and real estate funds
- Alternative investment portfolios are available to enhance conventional strategies. These portfolios allow a wider choice of activities and more agile strategies.
Pacific Private Bank’s Tariffs (as of June 2019)
Disclaimer: The bank tariffs may change at any time at the sole discretion of the bank. For updates, please write to our experts at email@example.com.
|Private banking multicurrency account||EUR|
|Opening bank account||500|
|Monthly maintenance fee (per account)||250|
|Closing bank account||Free of charge|
|Payments and Receipt Services|
|Outward remittance of EUR||0.10%, min €75, max €500 + correspondent banking charges|
|Transfers within the Bank||Free of charge|
|Bank reference letter||200|
|Charge for other Bank services (transfer adjustment, transfer investigation, issuance of bank certificate, etc.)||200 / hour|
|Prepaid MasterCard replenishment, the maximum replenishment up to EUR 400,000 per card||2%|
|Cash withdrawal at an ATM (MasterCard commission)||1.50%, min EUR 5|
|Asset and Wealth Management Account|
|Account Opening||Free of charge|
|Monthly maintenance fee (per account)||Free of charge|
|Account Closing||Free of charge|
|Asset management advisory fee|
|Commission for the amount not invested||0.10%, min. EUR 3,000|
|EUR 500,000 – 1 mln.||1.50%|
|EUR 1 mln. – 2 mln.||1.25%|
|EUR 2 mln. – 5 mln.||1.00%|
|EUR 5 mln. – 10 mln.||0.75%|
|Over EUR 10 mln.||On a case by case basis|
Multi-currency corporate account with Pacific Private Bank
Pacific Private Bank offers the opportunity to open a corporate account remotely. This account can be used for transactions, but the main purpose of this account is to accumulate savings.
- You need to deposit 500 EUR according to the bank tariff for account opening. The bank expects to receive the payment of at least 500 EUR upon your completion of the application forms and preparation of the documents package for account opening and after you have received the bank’s preliminary consent for account opening, but before the bank issues the IBAN. Please note that the bank tariffs may change at any time at the sole discretion of the bank.
- The minimum initial balance is 1500 EUR. There is no requirement to maintain a non-decreasing account balance after opening. The bank waits until the account is opened and is obliged to refund the minimum balance in case the account opening cannot be finalized for some reason.
- If you are interested in investment in the capital market, you will be offered the opportunity to open an investment account.
- To open an asset management account, you need to invest EUR 500 thousand under management.
- You can connect your MasterCard to each of the accounts opened with Pacific Private Bank.
Prepaid MasterCard от Pacific Private Bank
With a prepaid MasterCard, you can access your account and assets from any bank all over the world where MasterCard cards are accepted. The rechargeable limit per card is up to EUR 400,000.
The prepaid card is a great tool for handling daily expenses, or as a gift.
The Pacific Private Bank International Prepaid Card from MasterCard offers the following benefits:
- You can quickly and easily use it for different purposes, and it’s also safer than cash
- It is a much more flexible gift than a gift card
- It is accepted all over the world
- Transfers from an account to the card are easy to make
- There are no monthly statements or interest
- Online account access is available 24/7
- Unlimited card replenishment options at reasonable rates
- It is accepted at all ATMs worldwide with the MasterCard logo
- Monthly account statement online or in paper format is available upon request
- Cards are available in different currencies
You are welcome to conduct internal and external transactions, exchange currencies, make deposits through the online bank. Pacific Private Bank has not introduced any restrictions on online banking. The bank’s online banking platform is quite advanced, meeting all modern requirements.
You can download the Pacific Private Bank apps on your cell phone.
How to open a corporate account with Pacific Private Bank:
- Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for professional advice on opening a bank account.
- For assistance in opening a corporate account in Pacific Private Bank, you need to pay us a fee of 3999 EUR, which you can pay by card or transfer, through Money Gram, WesternUnion, WebMoney, or a bank transaction.
- Having received your payment, we will move on to compiling your portfolio necessary to open your corporate account.
For each account holder and all signatories, the following documents will be required:
- A notarized copy of a valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- An original or notarized copy of utility bill/bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- An original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter, dated within 3 months
For the Company, the following set of legalized company documents needs to be submitted:
- A notarized Certificate of Incorporation
- A notarized copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association or By-Laws
- A notarized copy of the share certificate(s) (if the company has registered shares), if the company has a corporate shareholder(s).
- The Certificate of Shareholders/subscribers
- Signature samples of the company owners.
- A copy of the latest financial and audit report (if any);
- A copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- A notarized copy of Power of Attorney if the company has a Corporate Director(s).
- The subscribers’ appointment of the company’s director/s
- A notarized Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- The Letter of undertaking
The bank may request some other documents.
To start the process of opening a corporate account with Pacific Private Bank, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.