Open a corporate account with a bank in Turkey – remotely, fast, and taking into consideration your specific requirements!
This is our unique offer for companies registered in Turkey. At the moment, only one bank is ready to open accounts remotely. But it can meet different needs and requirements.
A deposit of at least USD 40,000 is required.
Turkish companies: advantages
Registration of a business in Turkey is a very attractive idea for the following reasons:
- Geographical location: Turkey is at the crossroads between Europe, Asia, Africa
- Availability of special zones: Technology Development Zones, Industrial Zones, Free Zones – with various tax incentives
- Large market (world’s 13th economy in terms of purchasing power)
- A convenient place for export operations
- Stable economic growth
- Diverse economy: industry, agriculture, services
- Agreements on avoidance of double taxation
The company management:
- The founders: a foreigner, a natural person / legal entity.
- The owners: 1 person or more.
- The managing manager: an individual or a person registered as a legal entity.
- The director: 1 shareholder (or more).
It is possible to open a company remotely.
Corporate account set-up in Turkey has been quite challenging lately. To open it during an in-person visit is much easier, yet not always possible. Therefore, we are pleased to present you with an excellent solution that will allow you to open a bank account in Turkey at a distance.
Corporate accounts in Turkey for Turkish companies remotely
With our help, you can open a corporate account in Turkey. Otherwise, without the assistance of a trusted intermediary, the bank does not accept new clients.
By opening a bank account with us, you get the following advantages:
- Accounts in EUR, USD, Turkish Lira, other currencies
- Lower service and transfer fees, compared for example to UAE or Switzerland
- Convenience of working from Turkey, across the Middle East
- Remote set-up.
The proposed Bank is a modern credit institution with more than 200 branches all over Turkey.
Businesses can open corporate accounts, get Visa/MasterCard payment cards, and use other services.
You can manage your accounts online via Internet Banking, mobile banking, or phone banking options.
Available currencies: Turkish Lira, USD, EUR, AUD, DKK, GBP, CHF, SEK, JPY, CAD, NOK, SAR, AED.
The bank’s commissions for transfers and services are lower than those of popular competitors in the region, such as the UAE.
Bank requirements for opening a corporate account in Turkey remotely
IMPORTANT: To take advantage of this service you need a company registered in Turkey. Don’t worry as we will help you register one.
The bank’s requirements:
- Turkish company
- Deposit from USD 40,000
- Package of documents
- Taxpayer’s ID number.
The opening deposit can be used at your own discretion, but it needs to be replenished asap: the account average balance should be kept above the minimum.
IMPORTANT: a taxpayer ID or TIN number does NOT mean tax residency in Turkey!
List of documents for a corporate client in Turkey:
- Corporate documents (Articles of Incorporation, etc.)
- Passport of company owners, director, account signatories
- Proof of residence address for the persons listed above
- Completed bank forms
- Each signatory’s TIN number (we will help you get one)
Documents are submitted remotely with our help – otherwise, the bank will refuse to open an account remotely.
The cost of opening a corporate account in Turkey remotely
The cost of the service of supporting and preparing for the opening of a corporate account in Turkey – from USD 4,999. The final price depends on the number of signatories and other factors.
Additional costs: translation and certification of documents.
Required deposit of USD 40,000.
Procedure: how to open a corporate account in Turkey for a Turkish company
Contact the experts of International Wealth and make sure that the service is available to you (at least you have a Turkish company).
Pay for our facilitation service fee.
Provide the required documents.
Experts will check them, make sure they’re a good fit for the bank, and help you submit the application.
Subject to the bank’s approval, the bank will open an account for you and you will transfer the deposit.
You can start using the account for business.
Stay connected and be the first to know about our unique offers.
For questions and services, please write to the e-mail address given above this article.