We offer you to open an international company in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE). This is an amazing opportunity to conduct international business activities and work with companies registered in the UAE free zones.
Establishing Ras Al Khaimah international company (RAK IC) provides the owner with significant benefits, such as zero taxation, the absence of currency controls and regulation, a high level of confidentiality (registries are closed and can be opened only by court order), and the possibility of re-domiciliating a business to Ras Al Khaimah.
Ras Al Khaimah company: features and activity types
RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC), a corporate register for international companies, prohibits them to conduct business within the UAE. At the same time, the authorities allow maintaining professional contacts with law firms, accountants, and auditors, as well as other RAK international companies. In addition, it is allowed to open bank accounts in the UAE and own real estate in the Emirates.
RAK IC may establish branches and representative offices within the UAE.
The following activities are prohibited for RAK IC: banking, insurance and reinsurance, insurance agent or broker services, alcohol trade, and financial activities.
RAK IC establishment term: only three days.
Ras Al Khaimah company type: International Company limited by shares. The company name ends with the words Limited or Incorporated.
Registered agent and address: a registered agent is required for company formation with RAK International Corporate Centre. There is no requirement to rent an office. The company address is the agent’s address in Dubai.
Authorized capital: common shares. The minimum authorized capital is 1 AED/USD/GBP. There is no requirement for authorized capital payment.
RAK IC ownership structure: a shareholder can be either an individual or a legal entity. The minimum number of shareholders is 1, and the maximum number is not limited. If the case of a corporate shareholder, it needs to be registered at least one year ago. Corporate shareholder documents need to be notarized without apostille or consular legalization requirements.
Citizens of Iran and Israel cannot be shareholders of Ras Al Khaimah companies. RAK ICC may require permission from the security service for citizens of Arab countries.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
on which jurisdiction is best for
your business, preferred tax regime,
on which jurisdiction is best for your business, preferred tax regime, company structure.
Company management: At least one director is required. A corporate director is allowed. An individual director must be over 21 years.
Reporting: RAK IC needs to keep reports following generally accepted reporting principles approved by the Registrar and present a true picture of profit and loss. Reports must be approved by the director(s) and signed by at least one director. There is no requirement to file annual or auditor’s reports with the Registrar.
Re-domiciliation: Offshore companies from other jurisdictions where this procedure is allowed (e.g., Cyprus, BVI, Seychelles, Panama, Mauritius, Guernsey, etc.) have the opportunity to re-domiciliate to Ras Al Khaimah.
Choice of applicable law: Non-Muslims can choose the law of England and Wales to inherit corporate rights.
Disclosure of registries: Registries are closed and can be disclosed only by court order.
Information exchange: No. The Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah has not signed any information exchange agreements.
RAK IC establishment cost
|Service||RAK IC||RAK IC + apostille copies of documents, including a power of attorney||RAK IC + professional shareholder/director services + apostille copies of documents, including a power of attorney|
|Registration (including registered agent services, address, registration fees and professional services)||USD 2,150||USD 2,525||USD 3,000|
|Renewal from the second year (including registered agent services, address, annual fees and professional services)||USD 1,750||USD 1,950||USD 2,200|
BUSINESS IN THE UAE - OTHER SERVICES
The procedure for establishing Ras Al Khaimah international company (RAK IC)
- For professional advice on setting up RAK IC, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can pay for the service by bank card or bank transaction, via WebMoney and Western Union systems, or using cryptocurrencies. The cost of registering Ras Al Khaimah company starts from 3600 USD.
- After paying our assistance fee, we immediately begin preparing the documents.
To register RAK IC, individuals will need the following documents:
- Application for company registration. It should include the preferred company name, the details of the founders, directors, and shareholders (country of residence, citizenship, address, website, profession, etc.), and a business description.
- Notarized passport or other identification document copy. Pages with a signature and a photo are mandatory.
- Address confirmation. This can be a utility bill or bank statement indicating the actual address of residence. By applying for registration, this document age should not exceed two months. Also, the document needs to be translated into English and certified by a notary.
- UAE entry confirmation for each shareholder (UAE entry stamp in the passport not older than 60 days). If the shareholder has visited the UAE before this period or has never been to the country, their signature on all three copies of the Articles of Association needs to be notarized.
- Original letter of recommendation from the bank.
If the shareholder is a citizen or resident of a high-risk country or region in terms of combating money laundering, then they also need to provide:
- Additional utility bill (from another service provider).
- Letter of recommendation from a professional (e.g., a lawyer, an accountant, a director/official of an institution regulated by a recognized regulatory body) whom they have known for at least two years.
If the company’s shareholder is a legal entity, the following documents are required:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Notarized passport copy of the shareholder’s representative
- Articles of Association
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Resolution on the new company establishment
- Certificate of Incumbency
To start the process of establishing Ras Al Khaimah international company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you quickly get an attractive financial instrument for doing international business.
In addition, we can offer other attractive jurisdictions for registering an offshore company: