We invite you to consider the opportunity to register an International Business Company (IBC) in St Vincent and the Grenadines. This will provide for asset protection and expansion of your international business activities. The IBC can be registered remotely.
How an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines can be used
You can use your company in St Vincent and the Grenadines for multiple different purposes. It can be:
- An international trading company;
- An international investment company;
- A holding company to own and protect intellectual property rights, licenses, franchises, etc.;
- An asset protection mechanism in a zero-tax jurisdiction;
- A business management company;
- An online business management company.
Main advantages an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The country’s legislation provides for most secure asset protection.
- There are laws St Vincent and the Grenadines that protect personal and sensitive information.
- The company administration costs are low.
Conformity of St Vincent and the Grenadines-registered offshore companies with the EU requirements
In order to conform to the EU requirements the authorities of St Vincent and the Grenadines have introduced several changes to the local legislation governing the formation and the operations of offshore companies registered there:
- Now an offshore company in the country is called BC (Business Company) instead of IBC (International Business Company) as it was called before.
- Large-scale companies have to submit annual reports.
- The profit tax is 30%. There was a chance that the territorial taxation system could have started to be applied in St Vincent and the Grenadines in 2019 but this change has been postponed so far.
- Local residents can start a BC now.
Thanks to these changes, St Vincent and the Grenadines has been scratched off the EU black list.
Characteristics of an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines
There are no minimal requirements to the registered capital. Usually, the US dollar is used to deposit the registered capital but actually, any currency is allowed. You can even deposit money in several different currencies. Various types of shares can be issued but bearer shares are not allowed any longer.
Residents of any country can register a company in St Vincent and the Grenadines and become its shareholders. Private individuals and legal entities can act as company founders. The company can have only one owner.
The company can have only one director on the condition that it has a single owner. If there are two or more owners, two or more directors are required. The director can be a citizen of ay country or a legal entity domiciled anywhere in the world.
The information about company officers and beneficiary owners is protected by law and is not publicly available in most cases.
Shareholders’ meetings can be held in any country of the world. The corporate documents can also be kept anywhere outside St Vincent and the Grenadines (they can be kept in the country too).
Only companies whose annual turnover exceeds 4 million dollars need to file financial reports. Smaller companies do not have to do that. At the same time, we highly recommend that you should keep financial records to be able to prove the legality of the sources of capital when setting up an account with a bank or a payment system.
An offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines shall have a registered legal address and a registration agent in the country.
The company name can be in any language on the condition that it is translated into English by a sworn translator. The record can also be kept in any language but certified translations have to be provided when the reports are filed.
An offshore company based in St Vincent and the Grenadines can be merged with a foreign company, a subsidiary, and so on.
The profit tax in St Vincent and the Grenadines is 30% as this is one of the international financial authorities’ requirements. Possibly, the country will introduce the territorial taxation system.
Registering an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines: the required application documents
Only two basic documents are required:
- The prospective company owner’s passport copy (legalized); and
- A proof of his/ her residential address.
The documents shall be translated into English is they are made in another language and translations have to be notarized. If several people are forming the offshore company, each of them has to submit the specified documents.
The cost of registering an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines
The cost of our services starts at 3000 EUR. The following services are included in this price:
- Offshore company registration;
- Payment of state duties;
- One-year rent of company legal address;
- Local registration agent’s services for one year;
- Company maintenance for one year;
- A package of notarized and apostilled corporate documents;
- Courier delivery of the documents to any place in the world.
The table below shows the costs of acquiring additional documents after the company is registered (if you need them):
|A package of notarized copies of the corporate documents||600|
|A package of notarized and apostilled copies of the corporate documents||800|
|Power of Attorney||750|
|Certificate of Good Standing||750|
|Certificate of Incumbency||750|
|Certificate of Tax Exemption||750|
|A copy of Articles of Incorporation||750|
|A copy of Certificate of Incorporation||750|
|A copy of Certificate of Tax Exemption||750|
|Company Search (non-legalized)||900|
Additional services that may be required after registering an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines
|Amendments to documents (including the Resolution to Amend the Articles of Incorporation, the Amendment Forms, and Amended Articles of Incorporation)||from 900|
The procedure of registering an offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Make a service request using the contacts below.
- Discuss all the details with our experts and identify your goals. This will let us determine if we are able to provide the service in your personal case.
- Cover the cost of the service – from 3000 EUR. You can make a bank transfer, use your credit card or a payment system such as WebMoney, MoneyGram, or Western Union. We also accept Bitcoins.
- Supply the necessary documents.
- We will launch the remote offshore company registration procedure.
- When the company is registered, you will receive the originals of the corporate documents, which will enable you to start performing business operations with your offshore company in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Please apply for a free consultation on the matter right now! Write to email@example.com or use the following messenger numbers: +372 5 489 53 37 , +372 5 495 26 39 . During office hours, we can also be reached via the live chat.