Since the end of the last century, Turkey has been pro-actively pursuing a set path aimed at economic growth, attracting foreign investment. Today, the country maintains friendly relations with all EU and CIS countries.
- Where Can I Set Up a Business in 2022?
- Company registration in Turkey. Where, how and why
- The best locations to register an LLC in Turkey in 2022
- How can I set up an LLC in Bursa, Adana and Mersin in 2022?
- How can I open a business in Adana, Mersin and Bursa safely and remotely?
- How much does the company registration in Bursa, Mersin and Adana cost?
If you are interested in setting up a business not only in Turkey, please leave your contact details. We will get back to you.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
on which jurisdiction is best for
your business, preferred tax regime,
on which jurisdiction is best for your business, preferred tax regime, company structure.
Where Can I Set Up a Business in 2022?
Despite the recession, the Turkish government welcomes investors, immigrants and business persons, offering favorable conditions for business registration in the country. For those who do not wish to start their business in the capital or major metropolitan areas of Turkey, we suggest considering such provinces as Bursa, Adana and Mersin.
Bursa, Adana and Mersin are not the largest, but surely well-known cities of the Republic of Turkey that have everything for successful business, a quiet life and the formation of capital stock for the future. These provinces are also noted as quiet and comfortable in winter, but bustling and very advantageous for hoteliers and tourist businesses in the summer season.
To find the “happy mean”, to move to Turkey permanently or temporarily, but to have a backup option for permanent residence and citizenship, it is better to choose long-term investment including the establishing of one’s own company. Company registration in Turkey is a paradise for investors, as you can learn from the many reviews of accomplished business persons.
Specialists, lawyers and economic experts of our portal offer a range of services for business registration in Turkey, including Bursa, Mersin and Adana provinces. Save your resources and ensure reliability. Feel free to contact us today and you will receive:
- Advice on all issues related to company registration, taxes, banking, Turkish residence permit programs, and selection of the best form of ownership.
- Selection of the region for company establishment and business development in accordance with the economic direction and provided tax and other benefits, including the Free Economic Zones of Turkey.
- Preparation of constituent and corporate documents with their preliminary translation and legalization without the participation of the company owner.
- Rental or purchase of offices, as well as ready offers for the purchase of existing businesses in Bursa, Adana, Mersin and other cities of Turkey.
- Opening of a bank account (personal and corporate), both with Turkish banks, as well as abroad.
- Assistance in obtaining residence permit and citizenship for company registration or investment in real estate.
Turning to the experts of our portal, you get a comprehensive range of services, as well as access to a catalog of residential / commercial real estate directly from the Turkish developers with the right to residence permit (ikamet) and citizenship.
Company Registration in Turkey
Bursa, Mersin and Adana are the administrative centers of Turkey’s regions where the first Free Economic Zones (FEZs) and Technological Development Zones (TDZs) were opened, and are still operating in 2022. Of course, company registration in Ankara, Istanbul and Antalya seems more advantageous for many business persons. But this can be disproved by many factors.
For example, Bursa is the fourth most populous city in the jurisdiction. There is no high competition there, and the company registration in the FEZ offers great opportunities for companies in software development and technical innovation.
Equally promising are Mersin and Adana where there is everything for free trade between countries with the prospect of growth. Due to the presence of tourist resorts and the proximity of seaports, foreign investors are considering these regions for investment purposes, including real estate and business development.
LLC Registration in Turkey. What is the Best Location in 2022?
A foreign company in Turkey can be established in any city with the exception of regions close to war zones and closed territories. If a large corporation aimed at international exports and/or imports and industrial zones is to be registered, it is certainly better to choose major cities such as Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir.
Choosing an area for a small- or medium-sized business in Turkey (LLC), you can consider such cities as Bursa, Izmir, Mersin and Adana. In each of these cities, there are special zones for industrial, technical and commercial businesses, as well as incentives for loans, tax rates and international trade.
How Do I Open an LLC in Bursa, Adana and Mersin in 2022?
In order to become a tax resident of the jurisdiction and open a business in one of the cities of Turkey, you must follow the established norms:
- Have a ready-made business project to establish a legal entity in Turkey which means studying the local market and competitors in your field, planning the business and understanding the business cycle.
- Register the legal address of the company and the actual address at the place of office registration.
- Obtain a tax number and open a bank account for a legal entity in Turkey.
- Form the company’s Articles of Association and management team which must include:
- a minimum of 1 founder;
- at least 1 director who can be a foreigner with a work permit in Turkey.
- Pay the contribution to the antimonopoly authority (0.4% of the share capital).
- Specify in the documents (or preferably place it in the account) the minimum amount of the share capital which is 10,000 Turkish Liras for a limited liability company.
- Submit all documents to the Chamber of Commerce together with providing copies of passports of the company founders, the decision of the directors on the formation of LLC in Turkey (if registering a foreign legal entity), licenses (if the business requires any) and a number of additional documents a complete list of which can be obtained from the Chamber of Commerce or from the experts of our portal.
To avoid wasting time and money on studying the local laws and principles of life in Turkey, start with our expert advice and get comprehensive assistance in all corporate matters.
How Do I Open a Business in Adana, Mersin and Bursa Safely and Remotely?
You can open an LLC in cities and provinces of Turkey on your own or with the support of experienced professionals. In the first case you will have to do the following:
- Know the laws of the country;
- Speak the Turkish language;
- Open a bank account and get a TIN;
- Find a certified translator and notary (all documents must be submitted in Turkish with an apostille and notarized signature);
- Know where to rent a good office and what business won’t succeed;
- Come to Turkey for at least 2 weeks to prepare everything for the company formation and always be in touch with the necessary institutions.
If you delegate business registration in Turkey to the experienced experts of our portal, then in order to open a business in Turkey, and subsequently receive a residence permit for themselves and their family members, the founder only needs to take a few simple steps:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us on your intention to set up a company in Turkey in 2022;
- receive free professional advice;
- complete the list of services at your discretion, including opening an account offshore, buying real estate or finding an accountant for your LLC;
- make a contract;
- provide all the necessary documents;
- pay 50% of the service cost;
- come to Turkey to sign the papers for the account opening and execution of constituent documents;
- get a ready-made business in Bursa, Adana, Mersin and any other city of the country as well as apply for a simplified residence permit procedure.
Remember that in Turkey, there are several free economic zones and special areas for scientific and technological research where taxes are reduced to 0%, many customs and other duties are canceled, as well as rates related to land and real estate.
How Much Does It Cost to Register a Company in Bursa, Mersin and Adana?
The total amount required for a foreign business person to open a business in Turkey is made up of several components and depends on the scale and direction of business. Our offer for company registration in Bursa, Mersin and Adana at the rate from 3,800 USD implies the following costs:
- Preparation of the company Articles of Association, the decision on the composition of the founders and the application to the Chamber of Commerce of Turkey.
- Lease of the registered office.
- Opening of a bank account.
- Registration of documents with the Trade Registry.
- Obtaining a tax number for an LLC in Turkey.
After completing the procedure, the founder of the business in Turkey will receive from our partners a complete set of documents that give the right to do business in the chosen region:
- Yevmiye Defteri – Salary Journal;
- Defteri Kebir – General Ledger;
- Envanter Defteri – Inventory Journal;
- Pay Defteri – Share Register;
- Genel Kurul Toplantı ve Müzakere Defteri – General Meeting Minutes Book;
- Vergi Levhası Çıktısı – Tax number (can be presented in digital format);
- Faaliyet Belgesi – Certificate of Business Activity;
- Oda kayıt sicil sureti – Document confirming the registration of LLC in Turkey with the Chamber of Commerce.
Extra services available for company registration in Bursa, Adana and Mersin in Turkey include notary and translator services, legal and tax consulting, assistance in company administration (accountant, auditor, local director, etc.), office rental or purchase, guide in Turkey, help in adaptation, opening an additional account abroad, etc.
Should you have any further questions regarding business and life in Turkey in 2022, we are always ready to provide detailed answers. Please do not hesitate to contact us right now.