- Is Seychelles the best offshore jurisdiction in the world?
- Main advantages of Seychelles for an offshore business company
- IBC registration in Seychelles
- The cost of registering a company in Seychelles
- International Business Company in Seychelles: registration document package (for each company founder)
- International Business Company in Seychelles: factors to make a note of
- Opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda for your Seychelles-registered company
- Main characteristics of the bank in Antigua and Barbuda
- Documents required when setting up a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
- How to register an IBC in Seychelles and open a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
An International Business Company in Seychelles with a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda is one of the most sought-after complex services that allows starting offshore business operations fast and with minimum expenditures.
International Business Company (IBC) is a corporate structure typical for offshore companies. It allows the founder to engage in a wide spectrum of business activities in a comfortable manner. Besides, it provides for some serious tax incentives and other kinds of business preferences.
The bank in Antigua and Barbuda, in its turn, is a stable financial institution that has years of experience, a spotless international reputation, and highly favorable terms and conditions. In particular, the bank will provide services to an offshore-registered company no matter what offshore jurisdiction it is domiciled in. Opening a corporate account in the Antiguan bank would not require any sizable investments.
Please apply for our complex service: an International Business Company in Seychelles and a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda. The price of the service starts at 5899 EUR. You will have to spend very little of your own time on setting up an offshore company with a bank account and everything can be done from the comfort of your home. We suggest that you should also think about opening an additional bank account for your Seychelles-registered company.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
with seasoned professionals on international
banking and where it is best to open
non-resident corporate accounts.
with seasoned professionals on international banking and where it is best to open non-resident corporate accounts.
Is Seychelles the best offshore jurisdiction in the world?
The number of business incentives that offshore jurisdictions can offer is decreasing. This is happening because the Western countries are tightening the screws on the small insular states. The big and powerful states are making the small and poorer countries raise their taxes and disclose the information about the owners of the locally registered companies.
Seychelles have to conform to the toughened requirements and amend their regulations to avoid being put on the black lists. However, this particular jurisdiction has managed to preserve some of the benefits that foreign entrepreneurs can use and it still remains one of the most attractive offshore zones in the world. For instance, your income tax is going to be zero percent if your company abstains from doing business in Seychelles and owning property in the country.
Main advantages of Seychelles for an offshore business company
We’d like to point out the following main advantages that Seychelles can offer to non-resident companies registered there:
- Seychelles is in conformity with all the newly established rules and regulations, which means that you will have little chance of facing sanctions and restrictions if you register an IBC in the jurisdiction.
- Low (zero with some stipulations) taxes.
- A flexible corporate legislation.
- Seychelles are not found on any ‘black’ or ‘gray’ lists of countries.
- The company UBO Register is not available to the public in Seychelles.
- There you can find the maximum possible level of your personal data confidentiality. In today’s world, it is impossible to be a secret owner of the company. All Seychelles can offer is maximum possible protection of your personal information.
Please check out the list of offshore zones where you can legally lessen your tax burden. Trusts in Nevis, funds in Belize, and offshore companies in Seychelles.
IBC registration in Seychelles
You can register an IBC in Seychelles remotely with our assistance. Even though you don’t have to go to Seychelles to be able to establish a company there, you should bear in mind that it’s a beautiful country and a popular tourist destination. Visiting Seychelles may be a good idea especially if you like to keep all business processes under your personal control.
The cost of registering a company in Seychelles
International Business Company in Seychelles: the main items of expenditure (total cost – from 2,099 USD)
- Company registration proper;
- Registration agent’s services;
- Legal company address in Seychelles;
- State company registration duty;
- Courier delivery of corporate documents.
International Business Company in Seychelles: additional options
- Apostilled copies of corporate documents ‒ 2,899 USD.
- Nominee services (nominee director, nominee shareholder) ‒ 1,399 USD per year for each nominee.
- Annual company registration extension ‒ 1,999 USD.
International Business Company in Seychelles: registration document package (for each company founder)
- A notarized passport copy;
- A proof of residential address (a bank statement or a recent utility bill).
International Business Company in Seychelles: factors to make a note of
- The owner (the company beneficiary) can be the company director, in accordance with the local legislation.
- No requirements as to annual Board of Directors meetings.
- No requirements as to the Seychelles-based IBC charter capital.
- If the IBC registered in Seychelles has no business dealings in the jurisdiction and no property there, then no corporate tax is payable in Seychelles at all.
- The company name shall contain words that reflect its corporate structure (Corporation, Incorporated, Corp., or Inc.).
Please note that company registration in Seychelles is the first step in the process of setting up a workable offshore business structure. Only when you have the corporate documents in hand, can you apply for banking services in Antigua and Barbuda!
Opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda for your Seychelles-registered company
One of the most important tasks that the owner of an offshore company has to solve is opening a corporate bank account. Having one corporate account is necessary and having two is advisable.
The task of setting up an account for an offshore company can be rather challenging under the present conditions, however. As you probably know, banks in onshore jurisdictions are extremely careful when considering applications for their services from offshore-registered companies. They scrutinize each such customer diligently trying to find out if he or she has any connections with sanctioned people and countries. If this is the case, services will be denied.
In the case of the Antiguan bank that we are promoting, it will deny services to the countries blacklisted by OFAC or FATF as well as Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iran, Russia, and Ukraine.
Before you start the process of registering an offshore company, you have to find out where your company is going to bank. We highly recommend that you should use our PRE-APPROVAL service that will let you find out what banks are prepared to provide services to you before you actually apply for them.
Main characteristics of the bank in Antigua and Barbuda
The bank has no restrictions as far as Seychelles-registered IBCs are concerned. Below please find the main competitive advantages that the Antiguan bank offers to corporate customers.
- The bank has been successfully operating for more than thirty years.
- It offers multiple and diverse investment opportunities to its customers.
- It costs only 25 USD a month to maintain a current (operational) account with the bank.
- The minimum required security deposit amount is 25,000 USD.
- The bank offers high interest rates if you choose to make a “GOLD BOND” deposit. The interest is paid every three, six, or twelve months, depending on your choice. You can make a US dollar, a euro or a pound sterling Gold Bond deposit.
- The bank issues UnionPay prepaid multicurrency cards. It can be a personal card or it can be added to the corporate account. UnionPay cards are accepted in more than 170 countries of the world.
Please find detailed information about the services available in the Antiguan bank to corporate customers.
Documents required when setting up a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
You have to submit the following documents in order to open a corporate bank account for your Seychelles-based offshore company in Antigua and Barbuda:
- Corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation,
- Certificate of Good Standing,
- Memorandum and Articles of Association,
- Registered shares or Share Register,
- Director Appointment Certificate.
- Personal documents:
- Notarized copies of company founders’ passports,
- Proofs of residential addresses (for example, recent utility bills).
- Bank statements.
- Information for our experts: your contact information and the address where the documents have to be delivered after the IBC in Seychelles is registered and the corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda is opened.
Please note that the documents you are going to supply when applying for banking services in Antigua and Barbuda have to be in the English language. If any of them need to be translated into English, the translations have to be notarized.
How to register an IBC in Seychelles and open a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
The procedure of registering an IBC in Seychelles and opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda includes the following steps:
- Place a request for our services. The simplest way to get in touch with us is by writing to email@example.com but you are also welcome to contact us by any other means of communication.
- Discuss the details. Every individual situation is unique in this or that respect. When registering a company for you in Seychelles and opening a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda, we will have to clarify a number of small details. Much will depend on your country of origin and the type of business activities that your offshore company is going to be engaged in.
- Cover the cost of our services. If we are certain that it is possible to register an IBC in Seychelles and open a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda in your particular case and for your particular needs, we will make out an invoice. The price of the service package starts at 5899 EUR. You are welcome to choose the payment method that you prefer.
- Collect the application documents. Our experts will carry out the largest part of this task but you will also have to supply some documents that are required for establishing a company in Seychelles and setting up a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda. International Wealth experts will be happy to provide an exhaustive list of application documents to you.
When all the tasks are completed, we will send the document originals to you with a courier and we will send the copies by mail. If you have any questions pertaining to the opportunity to register an IBC in Seychelles and open a company bank account in Antigua and Barbuda, please contact us without any hesitation.