Many of you ponder over the events unfolding in your home country and beyond this year. They leave no room for complacency because of the brewing up inflation, economic downturn, tax issues, tight supply of some products, other imminent threats to your business, corporate interests and private wellbeing. Therefore, we have designed several package services for our corporate clients. Let us discuss in this post how to register a Panama corporation and open a corporate Curaçao bank account.
This duo of an offshore Panama corporation formation and a corporate account opening with a bank in Curaçao is a wonderful option available remotely. In other words, you can delegate this task to us without any need for you to travel across the world just to apply in person to open a Panama corporation and a Curaçao bank account.
Panama is a perfect choice for an offshore company formation, and a Panama corporation is the most popular business form in this country. It is called locally Sociedad Anónima meaning “Anonymous Joint Stock Company” or “Anonymous Public Limited Company”. In other words, you can start a corporation in Panama to enjoy the territorial tax system, protection from personal liability, transferability of ownership, protection of assets located anywhere in the world.
How to open your corporate bank account in Curaçao
Curaçao, an autonomous island country in the Dutch Caribbean, is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It has a robust economy and sound financial sector. The OECD has ‘whitelisted’ it and does not consider Curaçao a tax haven.
When our corporate clients ask us to help them open a Curaçao bank account with some reputable bank, we recommend one reliable international bank in Curaçao with the 40-year experience. It stands out by its quality services, a fair menu of standard banking products for any private person or corporation, modern technologies, and customer focus. This offer is your opportunity to open a corporate Curaçao bank account remotely within a reasonably short period.
Credit cards issued to resident and non-resident holders of personal and corporate bank accounts in Curaçao are accepted all over the world.
Debit cards are available to private persons. Corporate debit cards are coming soon.
Please consider the shortlist of the main benefits of opening a Curaçao corporate bank account:
- Curaçao corporate bank accounts in USD, EUR, and GBP
- very attractive interest rates for holders of any corporate bank account in Curaçao
- 24-hour customer service
- easy online access to one’s corporate bank account in Curaçao from any location in the world
- fast bank transfers and operations for resident and no-resident holders of any corporate bank account in Curaçao
- foreign exchange in all major currencies (spot and forwards)
- 24-hour tracking of all transactions from your Curaçao account in order to spot and prevent hackers/wrongdoers
- monthly hard-copy or digital bank account statements.
Please note that highly competitive interest rates are available for long-term deposits to holders of corporate bank account in Curaçao. Depending on the international financial market situation, the Curaçao bank is free to revise the deposit rates without advance notice. Curaçao government does not charge any commissions from incomes received by foreigners from their corporate deposit accounts in Curaçao. The bank offers the Overnight Deposit service – an overnight drop box service outside of normal banking hours.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
on which jurisdiction is best for
your business, preferred tax regime,
on which jurisdiction is best for your business, preferred tax regime, company structure.
How to register a Panama corporation with Curaçao account
If you are opening a Panama corporation, it takes only 4 easy steps to register it:
1. Ask us how we can help you register a Panama corporation and open a corporate bank account in Curaçao remotely. You can book a free consultation and discuss with our expert the application procedure and the list of documents required to submit when you register a Panama corporation and a Curaçao corporate bank account. This can be done without any need to travel long distances to incorporate an offshore company in Panama and open a bank account in Curaçao.
2. Order our services to help you register an offshore corporation in Panama with a corporate bank account in Curaçao; pay our fee of USD 2,468. This can be done by a bank transfer to our corporate account or in any other convenient way.
3. Compile under our guidance the portfolio of papers required to open a Panama corporation with a corporate bank account in Curaçao. It needs to include the following:
- application to register a Panama corporation with the indication of the chosen name of the entity, the private addresses and other details (country of residence, citizenship, web site, contact email address, telephone number, occupation) of the founding partners/shareholders/top managers/Curaçao account signatory of the would-be Panama corporation, a brief outline of the business field and objectives of the Panama corporation;
- certified true copy of IDs/passport pages (of the person authorized to submit the application for the registration of a Panama corporation);
- proof of residence of the applicant for the Panama corporation opening (this can be a translated into English and notarized copy of the utility bills or bank statements mentioning the actual address – issued not later than 3 months);
- 2 notarized testimonials in English – one issued by the bank, another by an attorney.
4. We will check and submit your application portfolio to the relevant authorities that register Panama corporations. After the registration of the Panama corporation, you will receive the set of incorporation papers by mail.
We will also submit to the Curaçao bank your notarized documents for opening a corporate bank account in Curaçao. You will get access to your Panama corporation’s corporate bank account online.
Please note that during a free consultation, you can learn from our experts in advance the updates on the specific requirements for running a Panama corporation. For example, you will need to hire at least 3 employees – the President, Treasurer, and Secretary. Both natural and legal persons can register a corporation in Panama. At least 1 shareholder must be a local resident. There are no restrictions regarding the citizenship of founders. At least 3 members must be appointed to the Board of Directors. Owners of a Panama corporation are not required to hold meetings and accounts in Panama and are taxed only on Panama-sourced revenues. There is no worldwide income tax for resident and non-resident owners of a Panama corporation.
The registration fee is included in our package service of opening a Panama corporation with a corporate Curaçao account. It also covers the drawing up of the Articles of Association and other must-haves.
We have no doubt that our turn-key service will help you successfully register a Panama corporation with a corporate bank account in Curaçao and achieve other business objectives.
If you intend to open your Panama corporation with a corporate bank account in Curaçao or if you can recommend our service to your colleagues, we are ready to help. Please contact us at the corporate email address or in messengers given at the top of this page.