The service isn’t available.
- Private Northern Cyprus-Based Bank
- Financial Services for Individuals in Cyprus
- Open an Account for Personal Use
- Online Banking Services
- Payment Cards
- Banking Rates in Northern Cyprus
- Documents Filed to Create a Personal Account
- Cost of Service
- Online Account Set-Up Procedure for a Foreign Customer
Would you like to set up an account in a respected bank located in a reliable jurisdiction? We at Offshore Pro Group can help you with the opening of an offshore account for personal use in a Cypriot private bank – and this is a service provided online, without a need to pay a personal visit to the country. This is a perfect opportunity for busy individuals: you can order a debit or credit card, and it will be sent to any address you specify. The bank also offers an increased level of anonymity for its customers, and much more.
Private Northern Cyprus-Based Bank
The Cypriot bank where we open accounts for our clients is an international financial institution which works with customers from different jurisdictions.
It proposes the service of anonymizing payments to your address by using a general IBAN number. Specifically, the payment you make is sent to IBAN that is not directly related to a specific customer name, and the customer number is indicated in the payment description.
You may as well obtain an individual IBAN number to make bank transfers directly.
The Northern Cyprus bank has established an extensive network of correspondent accounts, which positions the institution as a convenient point for transactions with counterparties all over the world.
Financial Services for Individuals in Cyprus
The Northern Cyprus-based bank offers a package of services that have gained popularity with customers located anywhere on the globe.
Open an Account for Personal Use
The Cypriot private bank offers personal and corporate accounts. The opening procedure can be completed online in both cases.
Accounts are available in many currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, AED, CHF, JPY, CAD, TRY, and a number of others.
Verification of a personal offshore bank account takes 24 hours and more (provided that all documents have been filed on time/executed correctly). The account becomes operational within 5 working days or a little more.
You may choose a general or a dedicated IBAN to accept payments. If you select a dedicated IBAN, the bank will require a minimum deposit and a minimum balance (see more details in the Banking Rates section).
Bank clients can freely use SEPA and SWIFT transfers. Payments can be effected within B2C, B2B, C2C, C2B.
Online Banking Services
Let’s make it clear that we create an account in the bank, not in the payment system, which may have its restrictions – but not in this case. The Cypriot institution has a well-maintained digital support system:
- The bank proposes a completely remote set-up of a bank account
- Online banking is available
- You can order electronic bank statements
- Online cash flow management is possible
The bank issues debit and credit cards for its customers – with delivery to any country at your request.
Any private bank is an institution that it goes beyond standard solutions and seeks a customized approach to the needs of customers – including investment issues. The status of a client of the Northern Cyprus-based bank gives you an opportunity to use its instruments to protect assets and make wise investments, thus forming a flexible and reliable portfolio.
Deposit made to set up an account with a general IBAN – USD 1,000
Deposit made to set up an account with a general SEPA IBAN – USD 2,000
Deposit made to set up an account with a dedicated IBAN – USD 10,000
These deposits also serve as a minimum balance to be kept on the account for the duration of your cooperation with the bank.
Account Operation Rates
- Monthly fee – USD 40
- Incoming payments — 0.1% (Min USD 25, Max USD 75)
- Outgoing payments — 0.1% (Min USD 25, Max USD 75)
- Transfers within the bank – USD 10
- Issuance and maintenance of an additional debit card (monthly fee) – USD 500
- Commission for payment in a currency other than the card currency – 3%
- Blocking or replacing a lost/stolen card – USD 100
- Cash withdrawal – 2.5%
Documents Filed to Create an Account for Personal Use
Here are the documents required in 100% of cases:
- Identification document (color copy or photo of passport in good quality)
- Proof of residential address (a utility bill issued in the past 3 months)
- A filled-out banking form
If necessary, the bank requests other credentials.
Once the verification is complete, you will need to transfer the required deposit amount to the bank.
Cost of Service
The cost of assistance in creating a personal account with a Cypriot bank equals 3500 EUR.
Online Account Set-Up Procedure for a Foreign Customer
- Please schedule a consultation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make payment for the service and file the documents which our experts will use to set up a personal account with a Cypriot bank.
- We will check the documents and introduce you to the bank as a prospective customer.
- If the decision is positive, the account will be opened within 5 full working days.
Should you have any questions or requests to create a bank account, do not hesitate to write to the email or via messengers listed in the header of the portal.