If your company is registered in Singapore, opening a corporate account with the Bank of Belize on a remote basis is sometimes mistakenly perceived as a forced compromise. It is believed that serious business and offshore jurisdictions are a bad match, so the banks of tax-free territories are described by numerous “experts” as “unreliable” and “doubtful”. They insist on it even more vehemently if you say that you want to open a corporate account remotely for a company that is registered in a solid jurisdiction.
But is that really so? Our experience shows that it is not.
The Bank of Belize is selected as a financial partner after careful analysis of all its advantages and disadvantages, not as a last resort for desperate businessmen. We offer this jurisdiction if your company registered in Singapore needs a stable and predictable financial institution, not a bank to carry out a one-time questionable transaction.
Therefore, opening a corporate account with the Bank of Belize for a company with registration in Singapore is not something to be treated condescendingly:
- Banking in Belize is NOT a compromise, a manifestation of weakness, or a mistake of any kind.
- It IS a really good business option that is actively used by entrepreneurs who rely on facts rather than popular myths.
The main thing is to approach the planning stage properly, prepare all the necessary documents, and forget about gray, dubious schemes of aggressive tax optimization or money laundering. A corporate account for a company in Belize is about serious business for the future!
Working with a bank in Belize has its peculiarities that are not obvious at first glance. The requirements for potential customers are more loyal here, and rates and terms of service are more profitable. The only disputed point is the offshore status of Belize… Well, let’s emphasize again that a bank with such a background may be considered risky, but not if you are talking about Belize! Opening a corporate account here for a company in Singapore will cover all of your business requirements – at least in the short to medium term.
Special offer for the most demanding customers:
- Ready-made company in Singapore on a turnkey basis (from EUR 16,500). The main advantage of such an offer is that you do not waste time on formalities and concentrate on your business aims. You only need a few hours to start a real business. The offer includes a corporate bank account and re-registration of an LLC/Pte-ltd in your name in Singapore.
- Registration of a company in Singapore and opening a corporate account for it with the Bank of Belize (from EUR 8,300). This option assumes lower initial costs, and the procedure will take no more than a few days.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
with seasoned professionals on international
banking and where it is best to open
non-resident corporate accounts.
with seasoned professionals on international banking and where it is best to open non-resident corporate accounts.
There are many reasons why we recommend opting for this jurisdiction if you want to open a corporate account for a company registered in Singapore. Belize is a conscious decision, not a choice with your back to the wall, and its main advantage is the possibility to remotely open a corporate account for a Singapore company. Such an option is quite rare, especially if we talk about solid banks.
Other benefits of Belize:
- Stability of the jurisdiction
- Well-developed legislation
- Low (or zero if certain conditions are met) level of taxation
- Wide business opportunities
- Unambiguous focus on offshores
- Unobtrusive financial regulation
- Sufficiently high reputation of a corporate account in Belize
- Adequate requirements for the level of the minimum authorized capital
- The national currency, the Belize dollar, is tightly pegged to the USD
- Last but not least – excellent conditions for relaxation!
Other services in Belize that we provide:
- Incorporate a Company in Hong Kong and Open an Account with Caye International Bank (Belize).
- Belize IBC Formation by New Rules in 2022: Package and Optional Services.
- Belize LLC: A Window of Opportunity for Offshore Business in 2022.
- Open a Company in Singapore in 2022 with an Account in an Island Jurisdiction or Belize.
- Set Up an IBC or an LLC in Belize. Apostille and Professional Officers’ Services.
As we said, you will have to meet quite modest requirements set by the Bank of Belize to open a corporate account for a Singapore company. Despite this fact, the preparation stage should still be approached with due care, and that is where our experts can help. The bank needs to get a clear idea of the business and operations you are going to conduct. All that may look pretty logical in your head – but not on paper, which leads to refusals for many entrepreneurs who try to open a corporate account themselves. Our service involves analysis of your business and choosing a winning strategy for its presentation to the bank.
Attention! Based on the current situation, it is not possible to open a corporate account for a company whose business partners are registered in the Russian Federation, or whose direct owners are Russians. If this unpleasant situation changes, we will immediately inform you about it!
Documents for natural persons that will be required to open a corporate account for a company registered in Singapore with the Bank of Belize:
- An official request to open an account
- A foreign passport or any other similar document that contains a page with a personal signature and a photo
- A document that actually confirms the address of the applicant’s residence. The latest paid utility bills (not older than 2 months) are best suited for this purpose
- Two letters of recommendation confirming your stable professional relationship with the bank and another specialist (lawyer or notary)
A set of standard certificates that will be required to open a corporate account for a company registered in Singapore with the Bank of Belize:
- Share Certificate (if shares have been registered and issued)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing (for companies in Singapore that have been registered and operating for more than 12 months)
- Certificate of Founders
Other corporate documents that will be required to open a corporate account for a company registered in Singapore with the Bank of Belize:
- Standard Trust Declaration (if there is at least one corporate shareholder)
- Power of Attorney confirming the right to open and manage the created account
- Minutes of the General Meeting
- Articles of Association of the Singapore company
- Description of the type of business activity in a free form: turnover, regions of work, the adopted system of mutual settlements, etc.
We strongly recommend that all documents be translated into English, notarized and apostilled before you submit them to open a corporate account for a Singapore company with the Bank of Belize!
Other points for consideration when opening a corporate account with the Bank of Belize for a company registered in Singapore:
- A bank in Belize may require any additional documents
- The real term of opening a corporate account for a company in Singapore with the Bank of Belize is up to 2 weeks
- The probability of refusal (except for restrictions on Russian citizens!) is quite low, but not zero
Rates and Financial Conditions
They are very attractive and quite transparent, so our clients do not have any difficulties in the process of “acclimatization”. You can get answers to any questions or technical assistance by e-mail (email@example.com). All amounts are in USD.
Offshore corporate account with the Bank of Belize for a Singapore company:
- Main currencies: USD, GBP, CHF, EUR, CAD
- Requirements for the minimum size of a corporate account with the Bank of Belize: USD 1,000
- Monthly fee: USD 14.5
- Interest on the account balance (if the amount exceeds USD 10,000): 0.1%
Terms and conditions of the bank’s deposit program in Belize for a Singapore company:
- Minimum amount: USD 25,000
- Terms of placement: from 1 to 5 years
- Interest rate: depends on the terms of the agreement
- Accrual of interest: every month or quarter
Additional conditions for opening a corporate account with the Bank of Belize for a Singapore company:
- Information on the account status is updated in real time
- Cash withdrawal or deposit: 3% of the amount (requires a prior request!)
- Copy of statement: USD 5 + shipping costs
- Courier service: from USD 10/50 (for domestic and international delivery)
- Bank account statement: USD 25
- Transfer within the bank: USD 5
- International payments: USD 10/100 (incoming and outgoing ones, respectively)
Other services in Singapore that we provide:
- Opening an Account for a Singapore Company in the Cook Islands.
- Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore Remotely.
- Opening an Account for a Singapore Company in a UK Payment System.
- Establish a Company in Singapore in 2022 and Open an Account with a European Bank.
- Set Up a Company in Singapore in 2022 + Open an Account with a Local Bank.
Opening a corporate account for a Singapore company in Belize, a jurisdiction that is considered a tax paradise, is an extremely profitable option to benefit from. We are ready to take all the hassle and sincerely hope that you will enjoy our working conditions. We wish you good luck in all your business endeavors!