Antigua and Barbuda is a splendid island country with magnificent landscapes and excellent facilities for tourists, and a thriving offshore business community at the same time. Our experts recommend opening a corporate account here to use the advantages of Antigua and Barbuda’s financial sector to the full:
- The second largest banking sector in the Eastern Caribbean Region, accounting for one-fifth of the region’s deposits, assets and loans
- Reliable and stable financial sector thanks to the country’s membership in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union
- A well-developed partner network and a large number of correspondent banks in the Antigua and Barbuda offshore zone
- Strict confidentiality requirements. Disclosure of information on the clients’ operations is punished by law
- Reliable system of corporate account management
We at Offshore Pro Group offer Singapore company owners to open a corporate account with an Antigua and Barbuda Bank on a remote basis. This is a solution with a good overall balance of characteristics that will allow you to start a business in Singapore as quickly as possible and immediately enter the international market. This is also one of the most affordable options (from EUR 3,999) to be used if you need a corporate account for a Singapore company, and it is a business solution with good prospects in the long run rather than a compromise of any kind.
We recommend paying attention to the following:
- The Bank of Antigua and Barbuda complies with the rules and guidelines outlined by KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering)
- The likelihood of sanctions related to the offshore status of Antigua and Barbuda tends to zero, so the corporate account for your company in Singapore is highly unlikely to be frozen or arrested
- Documents are checked in a very friendly way when you open a corporate account – largely due to the country of your company registration (Singapore). However, the preparatory stage should be treated with utmost care in any case.
- Therefore, if you are interested in the services of a bank that is geographically as close to the US and the Caribbean as possible, but are not prepared to tolerate excessive scrutiny and attention to your business, the choice of Antigua and Barbuda will be justified.
- The bank in Antigua and Barbuda is in close proximity to the Caribbean, the US, and the fast-growing economies of South America, which can provide numerous business advantages to your Singapore company.
- Opening a corporate account for the Singapore company with the Bank of Antigua and Barbuda with its parallel registration in Singapore (from EUR 8,300, within no more than 2 weeks)
- A ready-made company in Singapore with a zero account on a turnkey basis (from EUR 16,500, type of company – LLC/Pte-ltd)
Mind that your personal visit to the bank is not necessary in 99% of cases. But if you want to personally control all stages of the procedure, we can easily give you such an opportunity!
Other services in Singapore that we provide:
- Set Up a Singapore Company with a Hong Kong Account Remotely.
- Open an Account for a Singapore Company with the Bank of Belize.
- Set Up a Company in Singapore in 2022 + Open an Account with a Local Bank.
- A Company in Singapore with an Account in a Sierra Leone Bank.
- Remote account opening for a Singapore company with a Seychelles bank.
Documents Required to Open a Corporate Account in Antigua and Barbuda for a Company Incorporated in Singapore
All the information provided here was checked at the time of writing, but keep in mind that the rules for opening a corporate account with the Bank of Antigua and Barbuda may change over time. Therefore, be sure to ask our experts for up-to-date information.
Personal documents for directors and founders of the Singapore company:
- A foreign passport
- Contact information for the courier (first name, last name, patronymic, real delivery address)
- Proof of actual residential address. The bank employees most willingly accept the paid utility bill for the last 3 months or a civil passport
- A certificate confirming your cooperation with the bank for at least 12 months. If you have difficulty submitting this document, you can alternatively get letters of recommendation from two professional lawyers or financiers
- A fully completed official request form to open an account remotely for a Singapore company.
A package of documents for a Singapore company (a set of standard certificates with mandatory notarization):
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Register of Shareholders
- Document appointing a director
Benefits of Opening an Account for a Singapore Company in Antigua and Barbuda
The terms and rates in the Antigua and Barbuda bank are very favorable. The financial institution has implemented effective e-commerce programs and one of the best online account management systems in the region (Globex Secure). Please contact our experts or the bank staff (while signing the documents) for any further details on the bank’s operations in Antigua and Barbuda.
Current rates for servicing the company’s current accounts in Singapore:
- Corporate account: USD 10
- Trading account (including the account for e-commerce): USD 100
The minimum allowable balance and rates after opening a corporate account with the Bank of Antigua and Barbuda, depending on the type of account:
- Current account: USD 5,000/USD 20 per quarter
- Deposit account: USD 20,000/USD 50 per quarter
- Classic savings account: USD 200/USD 10 per month
- Gold savings account: USD 1,000/USD 50 per quarter
- Gold Bonds with a fixed deposit: USD 25,000/USD 5 per month
Transfers at the Bank of Antigua and Barbuda:
- Direct payment for loans, debit payments for orders: USD 20
- Systematic receipt, each transaction – USD 5
- Internal transfers, each transaction – USD 3
- Administrative rate payable for an inactive account: USD 25
Other costs and tariffs in the Bank of Antigua and Barbuda after opening a corporate account for the Singapore company:
- Bank account statement: USD 25
- Confirmation for the audit: USD 40
- Current credit status report: USD 25
- Mail: USD 5 per month
- Search by account: USD 25 per hour
Features of the Bank of Antigua and Barbuda that guarantee an increased level of security for customers:
- There is a license under the Antigua and Barbuda International Corporations Act
- Annual financial audit (including external AML/CTF compliance)
- Partnerships with 30 Caribbean credit unions and banks
- An active member of the SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) community
- Correspondent accounts in the largest financial institutions in Europe and North America
Other services in Antigua and Barbuda that we provide:
- Corporate Account with the Global Bank of Commerce Ltd in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Personal Accounts with the Bank Supporting Crypto in Antigua and Barbuda Remotely.
- Corporate Accounts with a Crypto-Friendly Bank in Antigua and Barbuda Remotely.
- Acquire the citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda by investment.
- Private Bank Account with the North International Bank in Antigua.
Opening a corporate account with a bank in Antigua and Barbuda for a company in Singapore is a complex and time-consuming procedure. But we can be your ideal partner to help you quickly and easily become a client of this respected financial institution. Our experienced specialists will answer any questions, tell you about all the peculiarities of the bank’s operation and take on all the registration formalities. Remember that the bank will judge you by the information you provide, and we can assist you in presenting your business in the way that looks good for the bank! Send a request to our e-mail (email@example.com) now.