- Bank in Nevis: Benefits for Corporate Banking
- Correspondent Banks
- Target Clients of the Nevis Bank
- Service Conditions at the Nevis Bank
- Basic Bank Fees
- Corporate Bank Account in Nevis: Key Benefits
- Documents Required to Start a Corporate Account in Nevis
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Nevis: The Main Steps
If you are looking for a bank that can service large international payments, then we recommend you to pay attention to the bank in Nevis. This financial institution has correspondent relationships with the world’s leading banks. Thanks to this, it can make fast payments in all major currencies. Other attractive benefits of the bank include its loyal client policies, relatively small fees, and the opportunity to open a corporate account remotely.
Bank in Nevis: Benefits for Corporate Banking
The bank in Nevis, in which we offer you to open a corporate account, specializes in serving small and medium-sized businesses. Small customers are denied the opportunity of opening accounts here.
A company that becomes the bank’s client gets access to all the major financial services:
- cross-border money transfers in all major currencies;
- trade finance instruments: standby and documentary letters of credit;
- accounts in different currencies;
- online banking;
- trust management of capital;
- investment services.
Please note that the team of the Nevis bank specializes in providing trade finance services. Therefore, legal entities whose activities are related to trade, export-import, and so on, will find working with this bank very comfortable. The bank will provide them with high-quality services to support complex trade finance solutions with counterparties from the USA, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
The bank in Nevis has correspondent agreements with various banks in the UK, China, USA, Malaysia, as well as with the Islamic Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Target Clients of the Nevis Bank
The bank is ready to serve all sorts of groups of companies from different parts of the world. However, the preference is given to small and medium-sized businesses (LLC), trusts, and charitable foundations/organizations. A US company will find it quite possible to open a corporate account here. But given the features of the compliance procedures for such clients, it will take a little longer.
Please note: the Bank in Nevis does not serve companies related to beneficiaries from Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Venezuela.
Do you want to protect your assets and improve the quality of your international operations? If so, registering a company in Nevis is the best tool for meeting these objectives.
Service Conditions at the Nevis Bank
Placing a deposit of $25,000, which will serve as the minimum balance, is a mandatory requirement for opening a corporate account in the Nevis bank.
As for the types or fields of activities, the bank is ready to consider applications for opening a corporate account from all potential clients conducting legal business. Also, the financial institution is ready to accept funds received as a result of the exchange of cryptocurrency. However, providing documentary evidence of such transactions (for example, receipts, payment orders, account statements, etc.) is a mandatory requirement.
Please note: The bank does not make transactions for the purchase and sale or exchange of cryptocurrencies.
Basic Bank Fees
The bank charges the following fees:
- outgoing payments — $35;
- incoming payments — $15 or $0, depending on the terms of service.
Corporate Bank Account in Nevis: Key Benefits
The Bank of Nevis offers the following benefits in servicing corporate cash flows:
- good quality of trade finance services;
- opening of corporate accounts quickly and fully remotely;
- fast international transfers 24/7;
- continuous access to accounts through the online banking system;
- opening accounts and providing services to customers from the USA.
Documents Required to Start a Corporate Account in Nevis
If you have decided to open a corporate account for your company in the bank in Nevis, you need to prepare the following documents:
- incorporating documents (charter, extract from the corporate register, orders for the appointment of managers, directors, etc.);
- passports, documents confirming the place of residence (receipts for payment of utility bills) of directors and beneficiaries;
- description of the business;
- organizational chart.
The bank has the right to request additional documents from a potential client if the compliance service needs to clarify and confirm some business data (KYC procedure).
All documents must be presented in the form of high-quality scanned copies and saved as PDF files.
Please note: The documents must be notarized, translated into English, and issued within the last 6 months.
Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Nevis: The Main Steps
Opening a corporate account for servicing the company’s cash flows with high-quality documents will take up to 2 weeks. Sending an independent request to a foreign bank without any experience in such procedures is connected with significant risks. Several things are at stake here: not only your time and money, but also your reputation, because certain errors may cause you to be put on the list of unreliable clients.
Therefore, we suggest using the services of our experts. They have extensive positive experience in communicating with employees of foreign financial institutions, including those from compliance services.
Step-by-Step Procedure for getting our services:
- Sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contacting us via the online chat or on the phone. You can send us your question and the contact information, and our experts will get in touch with you.
- An interview with our expert in order to outline the main terms of our cooperation and discuss the desirable results.
- Signing a contract and sending the payment of the service fee (in any way that is convenient to you).
- Creating the package of documents for opening your corporate account in the bank in Nevis.
- Transferring the documents to the bank, filling out KYC questionnaires, communication with the bank employees on any emerging issues.
- Getting the approval of your application and receiving the account details.
- Sending you all the details and attributes of your corporate account.
If you have any questions connected with opening a corporate account in the bank in Nevis, or if you need to clarify some peculiarities of the procedure, please contact us via online chat, WhatsApp, Signal, or any other messengers.
How long does it take to open a corporate account in Nevis?
Opening an account for servicing your company’s cash flows will take around 1-2 weeks. The duration of this process directly depends on the quality and speed of preparing your documents. The better and faster they are prepared, and the more correctly you respond to the bank’s requests, the sooner it your corporate account will be opened.
Can I open a corporate account in Nevis online?
Yes, the bank in Nevis opens accounts using the documents received via email. Also, you will not be required to send the paper originals by international mail.V
What is the best way to use a corporate account in Nevis?
Nevis is well-known for providing a high level of asset protection. This is why a lot of companies are registered here. Accordingly, a local bank account is a necessary tool for servicing transactions carried out by foreign companies that acquire ownership of assets or vice versa.