- Features of the UK payment system for opening an offshore account online
- Countries where the payment system works
- Permitted activities for owners of UK international business account
- Types of businesses prohibited from using UK multicurrency account
- Documents for opening UK offshore account remotely
- UK international business account service fees
- The procedure for opening UK multicurrency account in the payment system
We offer you to open a multicurrency corporate account in the UK payment system. You will receive a direct account number and IBAN, support for more than 20 currencies, various payment methods, and a completely remote account opening.
The payment system’s target audience is small and medium-sized businesses.
Features of the UK payment system for opening an offshore account online
The offered payment system is licensed by the British regulator. This company helps to simplify cross-border multicurrency payments for international companies. You can find the list of permitted jurisdictions below.
After opening a UK multicurrency account in the payment system, you will receive:
- individual IBAN
- SEPA, SWIFT, Target2, FasterPayments, ACH, Bacs, Chaps, and other payment methods
- support for more than 20 currencies, including EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CHF, etc.
- personal manager
- convenient and multifunctional online account
- access to all solutions and currencies for a single fee
- API access
- mass payments in one click
Shortly, the payment system will start issuing payment cards.
Countries where the payment system works
Companies from the following countries can open a UK bank account for non-residents in the payment system:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
At the same time, the company’s beneficial owners can be citizens of other countries.
Permitted activities for owners of UK international business account
The payment system operates with almost all popular types of business. Companies in these areas will benefit the most from opening an online corporate account in UK:
- import-export companies
- IT and software
- web services
- marketing agencies
- partner networks
- family offices
- holding companies
We would like to offer you our package services for opening companies in various jurisdictions with a corporate account in UK payment system:
OUR PROFESSIONALS SERVICES
Types of businesses prohibited from using a UK multicurrency account
The proposed payment system does not allow opening a UK international business account for the business in the following areas:
- unlicensed financial institutions
- Ponzi scheme companies
- unlicensed Forex brokers
- binary options
- get-rich-quick scheme companies
- unlicensed gambling
- unregulated medicines and nutritional supplements
- pirated or illegal streaming
- weapons/dual-use items
- unregistered charity
- tobacco and alcohol
- offshore banks
- adult content
- offshore financial centers on the lists of the IMF and the European Commission
*Cryptocurrencies – any fraudulent schemes are ignored. However, if your project belongs to the IT field and uses blockchain or similar technologies to solve practical tasks, then the decision to open a UK multicurrency account is made on an individual basis.
Documents for opening a UK offshore account remotely
Individuals need to provide:
- Passport photo and passport selfie for shareholders and directors.
- Utility bill no older than three months for shareholders and directors.
- Beneficial owner’s CV.
Photo files are not allowed to be edited in any way. The photo must be of good quality and in its original format.
- A company needs to provide:
- Registration documents.
- Financial reports for the latest period (for not new companies).
- Company account statement for the last six months (if this is a new company, it has to be a beneficial owner’s account statement).
- Several contracts with partners.
- If the structure has shell companies that are shareholders or directors, then provide Incumbency and show the complete ownership structure (to identify a UBO individual).
The company must have a legal address in the country of incorporation.
After receiving all the documents, the payment system carries out Due Diligence. After successful verification, a UK bank account for non-residents is opened in 5-7 working days.
UK international business account service fees
The payment system offers four tariffs depending on the company type and turnover.
Tariffs for servicing an online corporate account in UK
|Account opening||EUR 100 – EUR 1,000|
|Monthly account fee (including personal manager services)||EUR 25 – EUR 400|
|SEPA (EUR)||EUR 1|
|SWIFT (multicurrency)||EUR 7|
|Target2 (EUR)||EUR 1|
|ACH (USD)||USD 1.15|
|Faster Payments (GBP)||GBP 0.9 – GBP 1|
|SEPA (EUR)||Depends on tariff and risk level|
|SWIFT (multicurrency)||Depends on tariff and risk level|
|Target2 (EUR)||EUR 20|
|ACH (USD)||Depends on tariff and risk level|
|Faster Payments (GBP)||Depends on tariff and risk level|
|Reference letter||EUR 25 – EUR 50|
|Closing an account||EUR 0 – EUR 200|
For more information about prices, please contact our experts.
If at the end of the month your account balance is more than EUR 100,000 (or equivalent in CHF, DKK, JPY), as well as the account turnover is less than 50% of the balance amount and the total transaction fee is less than EUR 1,000, the payment system applies a negative rate of 1.5% per annum to your balance.
The procedure for opening UK multicurrency account in the payment system
To open a UK bank account for non-residents, you need to take the following steps:
- Contact our experts at email@example.com or use the contacts listed in the portal header.
- Pay for our assistance in opening a UK multicurrency account – 2999 EUR.
- Provide a complete set of documents and fill out the forms.
- We will coordinate your application with the payment system, and it will begin Due Diligence, during which additional questions may appear.
- After a successful verification, the system will open a UK international business account for you within 5-7 business days.
For any questions about opening a UK corporate account, please contact our experts via email or messengers.