- Features of the payment system for opening a UK account online
- Open an online British corporate account in the payment system
- Available currencies for a British bank account for non-residents
- Required documents for opening a British business account for non-residents
- Payment system tariffs
- The cost of our assistance in opening a British multicurrency account
- The procedure for opening a UK bank account remotely
We offer you to open a corporate multicurrency account in the UK payment system. The procedure is carried out completely remotely. The company must be registered in one of the permitted countries, but its beneficial owners may be citizens of other countries.
Features of the payment system for opening a UK account online
The proposed payment system has the following features and advantages:
- The system has been certified in 31 countries of the European Economic Area for convenience of use.
- Multicurrency account in 37 currencies.
- There is no automatic exchange within the CRS (because the payment system is a financial, but not a credit institution).
- Individual IBAN.
- Transfers via SEPA and Target2.
- International transfers via SWIFT.
- Issuance of prepaid cards for paying for goods and services and withdrawing cash from ATMs.
- The system has a modern advanced protection system against money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Advanced personal data protection system.
- It is possible to integrate e-commerce solutions and accept payments online.
Open an online British corporate account in the payment system
The proposed payment system allows companies to open a corporate multicurrency account. The system supports 37 currencies.
After opening a British multicurrency account, you get your own IBAN, just like in a regular bank.
Money transfers within the EEA are carried out via SEPA or Target2 and international – via SWIFT. Transfers between the client’s own accounts and between other clients of the payment system are free of charge.
The company has the right to issue a prepaid card, pay with it online and withdraw cash from ATMs.
The following solutions are expected to be launched in the near future:
- app for iOS/Android
- debit cards
- accounting module
- card to card payments
- payment of bills
- recurring payments
- Escrow services based on Smart Contract
- and others.
Available currencies for a British bank account for non-residents
Payment system users are able to process the following 37 currencies:
- Armenian dram
- Australian dollar
- Bahraini dinar
- Belarusian ruble
- British pound sterling
- Bulgarian lev
- Canadian dollar
- Chinese yuan
- Croatian kuna
- Czech koruna
- Danish krone
- Hong Kong dollar
- Hungarian florin
- Indian rupee
- Israeli shekel
- Jamaican dollar
- Japanese yen
- Kenyan shilling
- Kuwaiti dinar
- Kazakhstani tenge
- Mexican peso
- Norwegian krone
- Omani rial
- Qatari riyal
- Polish zloty
- Romanian leu
- Russian ruble
- Saudi Arabia riyal
- Singapore dollar
- South African rand
- Swedish krona
- Swiss frank
- Thai baht
- Turkish lira
- UAE dirham
Required documents for opening a British business account for non-residents
Companies from the EU countries, as well as from Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Singapore, Hong Kong, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Guernsey, and Jersey, can open an account in the UK payment system.
If you do not have a suitable company, we will help you open it. Check out our turnkey services for opening a company simultaneously with a corporate account in the UK payment system:
LLC in the Marshall Islands with an Account in the UK Payment System
BC in Nevis with a corporate account in the UK payment system
An LLC in Nevis with a Corporate Account in the UK Payment System
Register a Company in Hong Kong and Open an Account with the UK Payment System Remotely
At the same time, the company’s beneficial owners may be citizens of other countries.
List of required documents:
- passport scanned copy for each company’s director and shareholder
- confirmation of residence address for each company’s director and shareholder (utility bill no older than four months)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum or Articles of Association
- Register of directors and shareholders
- Business plan or company’s financial reports
Payment system tariffs
Application fee – EUR 150 (paid before opening an account).
Fee for opening an account for non-financial organizations – EUR 800 – EUR 1000.
Fee for opening an account for financial organizations (with a license) – EUR 1000.
Account closing – EUR 200.
Monthly fee – EUR 29.99.
- SEPA – EUR 20
- SWIFT – EUR 20
- SEPA – EUR 50
- SWIFT – EUR 60
- TARGET2 – EUR 60
- ELIXIR – EUR 60
Card issue – from EUR 50 (depending on the delivery method).
Monthly card fee – EUR 6.99.
Cash withdrawal from ATMs – 2%, min. EUR 2 (up to EUR 2000 per day).
The cost of our assistance in opening a British multicurrency account
Our assistance fee in opening a corporate multicurrency account in the UK payment system is 2999 EUR. The price includes assistance in preparing documents, filling out an application, and contact with the payment system.
The procedure for opening a UK bank account remotely
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
If you do not have a company that meets the requirements, we will offer you to register it.
After that, you pay for our assistance in opening an account – 2999 EUR.
You provide the required documents. We check them and start the account opening procedure.
If everything is in order, within a few days, you will have access to the account and will be able to start transactions.
If you have any questions about opening an online British corporate account, you can ask them via email, chat, or messengers indicated in the website’s header.