- Features of a Cypriot business account in the payment system
- Types of businesses for which you can open a Cyprus account online
- Documents required to open a Cyprus account remotely
- Tariffs for opening and maintaining an offshore account in Cyprus
- The cost of our assistance in opening a Cypriot business account
- How to open a Cyprus offshore business account remotely
We offer you to open an online offshore corporate account for a startup or technology business in the Cyprus payment system. With our assistance, an account is opened remotely in a short time.
A distinctive feature of the proposed payment system is the ability to accept and send payments not only via bank transfers but also directly via cards and hundreds of local payment methods.
Features of a Cypriot business account in the payment system
The proposed payment system works primarily with technology companies, startups, and IT projects. Its team has much experience in this area, which is the case when you don’t need to explain to the bank how AR differs from VR and advertisers from publishers.
We help to open a multi-currency Cyprus account remotely. After that, you will immediately get access to instant international payments.
You can issue an unlimited number of cards, which is very useful for those who actively pay for advertising on Facebook and other platforms. Cards can be used to pay for goods and services and withdraw cash from ATMs. The first card is issued free of charge.
The payment system also offers an integrated solution: sending/receiving money is possible not only via bank transfers but also directly to the card number and via hundreds of local payment methods (for example, e-wallets).
Types of businesses for which you can open a Cyprus account online
The payment system cooperates with companies from such sectors:
- software and web development
- mobile apps
- venture investments
- life sciences
- advertisers and publishers
- online games
- online platforms
- medical technology
If your business is related to modern technologies and is not listed, please contact us to clarify the opportunity of opening an offshore account in Cyprus.
Documents required to open a Cyprus account remotely
It is most convenient to work with this payment system if you have a company registered in Cyprus. We can assist you in opening such a company. However, companies from other countries can also open an online offshore corporate account.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Articles of Association.
- Director’s and beneficial owners’ documents:
- Good quality passport copy.
- Proof of residential address not older than six months: utility bill, bank statement, or letter of recommendation.
- Bank reference or bank statement. This document should indicate the account balance (for the source of wealth confirmation). It also must be no older than six months.
- Detailed CV (company name, website, field of activity, and position held).
- Completed questionnaire form.
- An operating business needs to send documents confirming the economic activity. This can be contracts, invoices, or acts of acceptance with main partners, as well as a bank statement for the last 3-6 months.
- If the company is older than one year, it needs to provide the audited financial report for the past year. If it is not ready yet, specify when it can be expected and send a report for the previous period (if any).
Based on the information received, the payment system has the right to request additional information about the company and its beneficial owners.
OUR OTHER BANKING SERVICES IN CYPRUS
Tariffs for opening and maintaining an offshore account in Cyprus
|Account opening||EUR 350|
|Account opening in 1 business day||EUR 700|
|Monthly account fee||EUR 20|
|Account closing||EUR 60|
|Internet banking fee||EUR 5 per month|
|Other currencies||EUR 5|
|In SEPA up to EUR 25,000||EUR 25|
|In SEPA from EUR 25,000 to EUR 50,000||EUR 35|
|In SEPA over EUR 50,000||EUR 50|
|Outside SEPA||From EUR 35 to EUR 100 depending on the type of transfer and urgency|
|Payments in USD||0.1% – 0.15% (min. EUR 45, max. EUR 450)|
|Payment to company employees||From EUR 5|
The cost of our assistance in opening a Cypriot business account
The cost of our assistance in opening an account in the Cyprus payment system is 2999 EUR .
The price includes assistance in the preparation of documents and their verification. In addition, we will make sure that your business is suitable for the specified system.
The onboarding procedure after sending all the required documents takes from 1 day. The exact time depends on the complexity of the business and its features.
How to open a Cyprus offshore business account remotely
Please contact our experts at email@example.com for advice.
If your business meets the payment system’s requirements, you pay our assistance fee in opening a Cyprus account online – 2999 EUR .
You provide a complete set of documents. We check it and initiate the onboarding procedure.
If the payment system makes a positive decision, then you receive an account and can start making transactions.
For questions and ordering a service, please contact us at the e-mail above, as well as via messengers indicated in the page header. Use a unique combination of speed and quality for your business!