- Nevis is a classic offshore business center
- Advantages of registering an offshore IBC that you can find in Nevis
- IBC registration in Nevis: application documents package and basic costs
- Minimal document package (scanned copies):
- Types of corporate document packages that you can obtain from Offshore Pro Group specialists
- Additional services
- Opening a bank account for your Nevis-based IBC in Antigua and Barbuda
- Bank tariffs for non-resident corporate clients
- Documents required for opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
- The procedure of opening a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda for your offshore company
Registering an International Business Company (IBC) in Nevis with a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda is a golden standard in the offshore business world. With our professional assistance, you can quickly establish a company and set up a bank account in the Caribbean. If you apply for Offshore Pro Group assistance, we will spare you the trouble of visiting either of the two countries.
Please apply for a free consultation to choose the best foreign bank where you can open a corporate account.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
with seasoned professionals on international
banking and where it is best to open
non-resident corporate accounts.
with seasoned professionals on international banking and where it is best to open non-resident corporate accounts.
Nevis is a classic offshore business center
Registering an offshore company in the jurisdiction of Nevis is an opportunity attractive for the complex of advantages that it can bring. Nevis-based IBCs have been popular with entrepreneurs from various parts of the world for a great number of years. It is extremely important to be able to open a bank account for your offshore company and this opportunity is available in Antigua and Barbuda.
An International Business Company in Nevis enjoys maximum preferences and extensive support from the local Government. We would also like to draw your attention to the possibility of registering an offshore trust in Nevis. This business structure can help you protect your wealth and provide a secure future for your heirs. An offshore trust can also contribute to optimizing the operations of a group of offshore companies.
Advantages of registering an offshore IBC that you can find in Nevis
- A well-thought-out legislation that supports and stimulates company registration by foreign nationals. It also efficiently protects Nevis-based companies and trusts serving asset diversification purposes extremely well.
- Nevis is off the black and grey lists of uncooperative countries compiled by European and American authorities. Thus, you are not going to have any problems related to the ongoing de-offshorization campaign if you register an IBC in this jurisdiction.
- You can get the maximum possible level of confidentiality in Nevis, especially if you register a company there in liaison with a trust. Please bear in mind, however, that full anonymity of Nevis IBC ownership is out of the question these days. The world is combating money laundering and tax evasion with all its might.
- The country is stable in all respects: political, economic, financial, international relations, and so on.
- When you work via your Nevis-based IBC, you don’t have to pay any local taxes provided that you obtain profits abroad and keep from transferring money to Nevis.
- The beneficial owners of companies in Nevis can be citizens/ tax residents of (almost) any country. There are no requirements as to their personal presence on the island.
- The use of nominee services is legally allowed in Nevis.
- Nevis-based companies can be sued by Nevis courts of law exclusively and it costs a lot (100,000 USD) to file a claim against a company registered in the jurisdiction.
- When you have an International Business Company registered in Nevis, you can engage in any legal business activities.
Other opportunities in Nevis that may be of interest to international investors and entrepreneurs:
OUR OTHER BUSINESS SERVICES IN NEVIS
IBC registration in Nevis: application documents package and basic costs
Minimal document package (scanned copies):
- Valid passport or ID card.
- An additional identification document.
- Proof of residential address (bank statement, utility bill, etc.).
- Due Diligence Form and Order Form.
Types of corporate document packages that you can obtain from Offshore Pro Group specialists
The basic package of corporate documents that you can obtain after we have registered an IBC in Nevis on our behalf includes the documents listed below. These documents will be submitted to the bank in Antigua and Barbuda together with the application for account opening. The package price is from 1,899 USD:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Endorsement Certificate.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Notary Public.
- Designation and acceptance of Registered Agent.
- Transfer of subscription rights.
- Director appointment certificate.
- Company By-Laws.
- Minutes of the first meeting of Directors.
- Register of Directors.
- Register of company Officers.
- Register of company Shareholders.
- Share Certificate(s).
The extended package of corporate documents that you can obtain after we have registered an IBC in Nevis on our behalf includes the documents listed below. The package price is 2,499 USD:
- All documents listed above.
- One package of apostilled copies of the corporate documents of your Nevis-based offshore company.
The standard package of corporate documents that experienced foreign company founders normally choose includes all the documents listed above plus the notary services. The package price is 7,949 USD:
- All basic and extended package documents listed above.
- ‘Turnkey’ registration of a company in Nevis.
- State company registration duty.
- Registered agent in Nevis.
- Registered (legal) address in the jurisdiction.
- Nominee company director/ manager.
- Apostilled Power of Attorney (original).
- Nominee shareholder/ member.
- Trust declaration (original).
- Package of corporate document copies.
- Nominee’s corporate document package, apostilled.
- Good Standing certificate.
- Certificate of Incumbency.
- Power of Attorney (copy).
- Trust declaration (copy).
- Courier delivery to any place in the world.
Please find out more about our offshore products and services and in particular those that you can find in the jurisdiction of Nevis.
Please consider the possibility to acquire additional services from us that can come in handy when you have an IBC registered in Nevis.
Annual company registration extension (1,699 USD):
- State duty.
- Registered agent in Nevis.
- Registered (legal) address in Nevis.
- Certificate of company registration extension (scanned copy).
- Company director/ manager ‒ 1,399 USD.
- Shareholder/ member ‒ 1,399 USD.
- Company officer ‒ 1,399 USD.
Extended package of corporate documents to be obtained after registering an International Business Company in Nevis:
- Set of notarized corporate documents – 600 USD.
- Set of notarized and apostilled corporate documents – 799 USD.
- Copy of Registration Certificate – 400 USD.
- Managers / Members / Shareholders / Directors / Officers Registers – 200 USD.
- Minutes of the first meeting of Directors – 450 USD.
- Share certificate – 200 USD.
- Company search – 500 USD.
- Power of Attorney: plain – 399 USD, notarized – 599 USD, apostilled – 799 USD.
- Trust declaration: plain – 400 USD, notarized – 600 USD, apostilled – 800 USD.
- Certificate of Good Standing: plain – 680 USD, apostilled – 880 USD.
- Certificate of Incumbency: plain – 490 USD, notarized ‒ 690 USD, notarized and apostilled – 890 USD.
- Tax exemption letter: plain – 500 USD, apostilled – 700 USD.
- Company liquidation certificate – 1,700 USD.
- Certification by the Registered Agent (per document) – 150 USD.
- Notarization (per document) – 200 USD.
- Apostille (per document) – 250 USD.
- Company register certificate.
Change of the Nevis-based IBC name:
- Without the stamp – 800 USD.
- With the stamp – 1,220 USD.
- Change of Charter Capital – 1,625 USD.
- Change of Officers / Directors / Managers (including change of corresponding drafts and registers) – 800 USD.
- Change of Shareholders / Members (including change of corresponding drafts and registers and up to two share certificates) – 800 USD.
- Transfer of shares including the Minutes of the meeting, up to two new share certificates – 1,200 USD.
- Amendment of By-Laws – 1,200 USD.
- Reissuance of corporate documents – 1,625 USD.
Introduction of amendments to the incorporation documents of your Nevis-based International Business Company:
- Re-domiciliation (change of the country of the company registration) – 2,520 USD.
- Certificate of change of registration jurisdiction – 1,200 USD.
- Transfer of company to Nevis – 1,500 USD.
- Accelerated transfer of company to Nevis – 3,000 USD.
- Re-establishment of the company that has been excluded from the Company Register in Nevis – 1,700 USD.
- Company liquidation – 1,700 USD.
- Change of registration agent: transfer out – 1,999 USD; transfer in – 500 USD.
- Signing of one document by the nominee (one signature): 160 USD per corporate document, 320 USD per bank form.
- Document scan copies – 100 USD per page.
- International courier delivery – 200 USD.
- Rush Fee (fast document preparation) – 150 USD.
- Professional company director services – 3,400 USD.
- Consultation on general matters – fee applies on a case-to-case basis.
- Consultation on legal matters – fee applies on a case-to-case basis.
Substance for your offshore International Business Company in Nevis:
- Financial report ‒ from 1,900 USD (20 transactions).
- Company website, company registration duty, registration agent – fee applies on a case-to-case basis.
- Virtual company office in Panama (legal address, mailing address, courier services, telephone with a message recording function) ‒ 3,000 USD.
Opening a bank account for your Nevis-based IBC in Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda is a modern offshore jurisdiction with a dynamically developing financial sector. The country is an active member of CFATF (Caribbean Financial Action Task Force).
Banks in Antigua and Barbuda are as attractive as large banks in Europe and Asia. They differ from the leading banks of the world in one aspect only: they don’t set the bar too high as far as their requirements to the clients are concerned. You won’t have many problems opening a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda for your Nevis-based offshore company.
Main characteristics of the bank in Antigua and Barbuda
- Operating and savings accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD.
- Good reputation (30 years of successful operations).
- Globex Secure online banking system in use.
- Merchant acquiring services.
- Extended opportunities for wealth management including pension funds, financial planning (trusts, corporate structures), operations with securities, and so on.
- The bank has stable correspondence relations with many leading banks such as Bank of America and Deutsche Bank, among others.
- Your corporate account maintenance fee is going to be only 25 USD per month.
Please note that the minimum cost of setting up a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda is 2,999 EUR. The final cost will depend on the additional services that you apply for and the degree of the procedure complexity.
Bank tariffs for non-resident corporate clients
The cost of banking services that the Antiguan bank provides is comparatively low while the range of these services is quite large. Below please find the main tariffs, interest rates, and maintenance fees that the bank applies as well as the financial services that it provides.
- Your operating account can be opened remotely upon submission of the application documents listed below. The following conditions and requirements apply to corporate non-resident clients of the Antiguan bank:
- No interest is paid on the deposit.
- The account maintenance fee – 25 USD per month.
- Minimum deposit amount – 25,000 USD.
- Security deposit – 25,000 USD. If the deposit amount goes below this limit, the bank will charge a commission.
- The bank will not service companies sanctioned by OFAC and FATF as well as business people from Afghanistan, Nigeria, Russia, Ukraine, and Iran. At this point, we’d like to remind you about the opportunity to use nominee services and establish trusts. These can help you improve your chances for application approval.
- UPI corporate prepaid card that can be used for personal and corporate transactions. A UnionPay card can hold several currencies in a single account and they can be converted instantly: no additional transactions or other banking operations are required.
- GOLD BOND fixed-term deposit – passive income via a long-term deposit in the US dollars, euros, or pounds sterling. You can find more about this type of deposit by clicking here or by getting in touch with our consultants. The main characteristic of the Gold Bond deposit is the higher interest rates and the diversity of currencies that you can use. The interests are paid every quarter, every six months, or every year, depending on your choice.
Documents required for opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda
You have to submit the following set of documents when opening a bank account for your Nevis-based company in Antigua and Barbuda:
- A full package of corporate documents that have to be notarized (we will have the package when we register an IBC in Nevis on your behalf).
Documents that company officers (founder, directors) have to supply:
- Notarized passport copies.
- Contact details for the courier who will deliver the documents to you when the bank account is opened.
- Proof of residential address.
- A bank statement from the bank whose services you currently use (that is, you already have to have an account in a bank when applying for banking services in Antigua and Barbuda).
Please note that all the application documents have to be translated into English and notarized.
The procedure of opening a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda for your offshore company
We recommend that you should apply for our professional support in opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda to maximize the speed and the security of the procedure. This will let you minimize your own efforts and save both time and money. This concerns both establishing a company in Nevis and setting up a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda.
Opening a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda: a step-by-step guide:
- Request our services. Please send the request to email@example.com and we will discuss the consultation mode that suits you best.
- Discuss the task and the additional service package. We will have to clarify the details of your intended company in Nevis and bank account in Antigua.
- Cover the cost of our services by any means that you prefer. In addition to bank transfers, we accept payments in cryptocurrencies and those made through various payment systems. We suggest that you should pay special attention to our additional services related to opening a corporate bank account in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Collect the application document packages. This concerns both the IBC formation and the bank account opening. We will be happy to assist you with both tasks.
Furthermore, we will conduct our own due diligence procedures and if everything is fine, we’ll send the application documents to Nevis and when the company is registered there, apply for opening a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda. When the process is over, you will have both corporate and banking documents in your hands, which means that you will be able to use your Nevis-based IBC with a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda for business operations.
Whatever we do, we do it in accordance with the laws of the national states involved. We also guarantee the confidentiality of our customers’ personal data. Request our services today and start using your offshore company soon!