Private assets deposited in Monaco for safety and further growth mean their owner’s current financial independence and future wealth. We offer you the service of remote opening of an external asset management account in Monaco with a remarkable Monegasque bank and invite you to discuss the details with our experts at email@example.com.
The Principality of Monaco is most often associated with such fundamental values as solid growth, stable governance, openness towards a highly internationalized world, and an attractive financial and banking environment. These values are also at the heart of the philosophy of the bank which we recommend to you in this article.
Asset management services of this bank are designed for clients who can start with a deposit of at least 500,000 USD/EUR/CHF.
Account opening is possible remotely after the necessary verification of the client’s application portfolio and the successful telephone interview (via Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.) mandatory to confirm the applicant’s awareness of and compliance with the requirements. No personal visit to the bank is needed.
External Asset Management Account in Monaco
The Principality of Monaco is an independent sovereign State with a steady political regime on the French Riviera in Western Europe. It has been ruled by the Grimaldi dynasty for over 700 years. The State’s financial sector works towards the stability and success of the country and the banks’ customers by managing assets of wealthy individuals from all over the world.
With an external asset management bank account in Monaco you can make the most of the opportunities of this jurisdiction and its banking sector.
An external asset management account features the following benefits:
- can be opened for an individual or a holding company
- is used to manage and increase wealth
- is not suitable for active business
- is set up remotely
- communication with the bank on behalf of the client is performed by an external asset manager (alternatively known as an independent asset manager, wealth manager).
This kind of account provides the client with a lot of advantages.
Firstly, it is an opportunity to have access to truly unbiased independent consulting. Independent asset managers are in no way connected with the banks, their interests do not include the promotion of services or products of this or that bank. If it is in your interest to move to another bank or move assets to another jurisdiction, the independent asset manager will help you do so as quickly and easily as possible.
Another important advantage is the guaranteed protection of the client’s interests by the independent asset managers. This protection involves the following:
- the client’s security in transactions with banks
- consulting on legal issues
- conflict management and issues settlement in the interest and on behalf of the customer
- Due Diligence
- guaranteed compliance with legal requirements
- exchange of documents and information with banks as prescribed by the law
- the client’s upgraded status and level of service with the bank
- access to additional services and bonuses
- possibility of reduced commissions payable by the client.
Besides, the client is entitled to both the independent asset manager’s services and services of managers on the bank side, which means the binary service with all the resulting benefits:
- opportunity to get advice outside of bank working hours
- access to two sources of important and professional information on market trends
- opportunity to compare different opinions and build up one’s own impartial picture of what is happening
- protection from conflicts of interest
- all problems and issues are resolved without the client’s participation, but only in his/her interests
- through relations of the independent asset manager, the client gets access to a much wider range of solutions than when working with one bank.
The recommended bank in Monaco
The bank in Monaco which we recommend you was founded in 2011 as part of the policy of a private banking Group expanding its services for high-end private customers in Europe. The Group is 90 years old and has more than 40 offices on 3 continents. It puts a lot of effort into the development of long-term relationships with its clients based on mutual trust.
This Monegasque bank offers its customers only the highest quality services and customized products. It chooses and adapts its management methods in such a way so that it could be flexible enough to meet the requirements of its high profile clients and at the same time to maintain its own reputation and sustainable status in the market.
The private bank’s team of experienced experts, trustworthy professionals, considerate and dedicated managers is ready to satisfy your needs in asset management and growth and secure your banking confidentially.
The bank in Monaco is a participant of the deposit insurance programme under the French law of 25 June 1999: private deposits up to EUR 100,000 per person in one bank are protected.
Services offered to wealthy clients by the bank in Monaco
Managers of the Monegasque bank select, specify, adapt, and apply investment strategies with consideration of the needs and being aware of the limitations of the customer. To this end, the bank applies a variety of instruments:
- experienced managers
- a professional investment committee
- an excellent choice of investment funds
- individually designed structured products
- the intensive synergy between specialists and market economists of the banking Group
- close relations with analysts and research groups of other major international financial groups.
The bank also offers different asset management solutions that go far beyond the usual portfolio management tools. Tailor-made offers are designed based on the following products:
- life insurance
- inheritance planning
- structuring of asset management companies
- real estate financing;
- residency support in Monaco
Asset management services of the bank in Monaco
The recommended bank is, first of all, a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who are going to be your most valuable investment instruments.
The Monegasque bank’s Investment Committee includes experts from three continents. They analyze the value of the assets from a variety of perspectives. Risk control is maintained by the most advanced methods, and daily market overviews are compiled.
The following principles are the backbone of this bank’s offer:
- fast investment process – an opportunity to accelerate the transition from analysis to investment
- availability of investment options with a scope of financial instruments
- ongoing monitoring of the portfolio, which allows to detect risks before they cause any damage, and to take appropriate preventive/protection measures to secure the safety of the asset
- consideration of every opportunity – the bank’s specialists determine the relative value of the client’s investment daily in order to invest in assets with the highest potential
- individual customer-focused approach – the bank managers adapt to the rules and requirements of the client.
This approach is aimed at the prevention of the design of a static standard portfolio. The bank’s investment specialists flexibly use the investment opportunities to create and maintain diversity in the portfolio. As a result, they can preserve capital in the bear market and maximize profits in the bull market.
The bank offers three types of portfolios that are developed for different investors and involve a choice of financial assets that typically are not considered in other, more traditional portfolios (such as gold or real estate).
|Risk budgeting in EUR/USD||5%||10%||15%|
|Success fee||10% + Euribor||10% + Euribor + 150 bps||10% + Euribor + 400 bps|
This approach to asset management maintains a fairly stable weight of securities and high-risk assets in an investor’s portfolio. Risky assets are expected to generate higher returns over the long term.
The main goal is to provide steady long-term income. The strategy includes the formation of a more or less consistent investment with the distribution of assets, which depends on an acceptable level of risk for the client. It assumes that the higher the risk level of assets, the higher the profit in the long term.
The main advantages of this approach are as follows:
- it guarantees profits that are consistent with the investment objectives over the long term
- it allows avoiding losses caused by irrational euphoria when the price reaches critical points
- it involves the search for securities that could help maximize returns, across different sectors and geographic areas.
This approach allows the bank’s staff to meet the expectations and wishes of even the most demanding customers. The preferences of each specific type of investor are taken into account individually. This is an offer for clients whose wealth deposited under management exceeds EUR 2 million.
The management process is completely transparent. Investments are customized to your style and preferences, giving you complete flexibility in choosing the instruments in which you would like to invest.
How to open an External Asset Management account in Monaco
You will need to take several steps:
The first step is your interest in setting up of an external asset management account in a bank in Monaco. You should contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to send your request for our service and discuss with us the benefits of the recommended Bank and other options with consideration of your needs and interests.
Along with your request, please provide answers to the following questions:
All questions marked by an asterisk (*), are mandatory
The second step is to pre-pay our service fee. Payment can be made in different ways, for example: by bank transfer, by bank card, via PayPal, WebMoney, or Western Union. The fee is 1500 EUR.
The third step is an interview with a private banker and/or representative of a licensed asset management company (the interview is conducted over the telephone or messenger: Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.).
The final step is the filing of all necessary documents and bank forms to open an account. At this stage, you can rely on the comprehensive assistance of our experts.
Please note: after paying for the services, but before proceeding to the bank forms for opening an account with the recommended bank in Monaco, you can choose another bank from our list, if you decide it could better suit your goals and needs:
|UBS||LGT*||ANDBANK||Morgan Stanley*||Bank of Singapore||Mirabaud|
|Credit Suisse||VP Bank||CMB*||JP Morgan||DBS||Mashreq|
|Julius Baer||BANK ALPINUM||Andorra:||Wells Fargo||J.SAFRA SARASIN||FAB|
|Vontobel*||BENDURA BANK AG||ANDBANK||Pershing/BNY||CITIBANK|
COMMERCIAL BANK SINGAPORE
|Lombard Odier*||LIECHTENSTEINISCHE LANDESBANK||CREDIT ANDORRA||Interactive Brokers||Hong Kong:|
|J. Safra Sarasin||Luxembourg:||VALL BANC||J.SAFRA SARASIN|
|Edmond de Rothschild (Geneva)||BANQUE DE LUXEMBOURG||Latvia:||Cyprus:|
|Rothschild Bank (Zurich)||EAST WEST UNITED BANK||BLUEORANGE||BANK OF CYPRUS|
|Corner Bank||Finland:||BANK M&M EUROPE|
|Audi||VARENGOLD BANK AG|
|FALCON PRIVATE BANK|
Please note: the asterisk (*) marks the most attractive banks according to our experts (in terms of willingness to do business, personnel, prices, parameters, platform, etc.).
If you are ready to start today the procedure of opening an external asset management account in Monaco or another jurisdiction (with the recommended or another bank), please contact our experts by e-mail email@example.com.