This is a very special offer to open a Swiss bank account online for all your personal needs. Read on and apply. With our help, you can take advantage of all the strengths of Switzerland bank accounts in 2023:
- the customized service at a package price
- no extra fees payable to the bank for the Swiss bank account opening
- 20+ currencies with a single multicurrency Swiss bank account
- a free pre-paid Swiss bank card for payments abroad from your account
- free 24/7 e-banking access to your Swiss bank account from wherever you are.
If you also need to know how to open a Swiss bank account online for your CORPORATE needs, or details about opportunities of opening bank accounts in other countries, please contact our experts at the telephone numbers, e-mail address, or messengers given at the top of this page.
Swiss Bank Account Opening Online Service for Non-residents
You can become a holder of a personal Swiss bank account – your key to:
- impeccable banking services
- user-friendly e-banking
- high-class support
- and bank cards that speak louder than words about your credibility and status.
The bank was founded in 1990 in Switzerland. For decades the bank has been providing Swiss bank accounts to private and corporate clients from different countries. Foreigners have always been attracted by the bank’s respect for their privacy and financial confidentiality, its focus on the specific needs of remote customers, the range of services, and its top-notch digital solutions.
Quick facts about the recommended Swiss bank if you need to open a bank account in Switzerland:
- Based in Switzerland, the bank has no branches abroad.
- The bank’s clients come from all over the world, except for the sanctioned countries.
- The bank is a member of the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA), the Swiss stock exchange, and is supervised by FINMA (Federal Financial Market Authority).
- The deposit insurance amount is up to 100 000 CHF.
- The bank’s clients’ data, banking secrecy, and assets are protected by Swiss laws.
We can also offer other options for your Swiss bank online account opening. You can look up articles on our portal and discuss them during a free online consultation with our expert.
Why is it Worth Opening a Swiss Bank Account with this Recommended Bank?
The things you will appreciate when opening a private Swiss bank account:
- a minimum set of documents (only the Proof of Residence and your passport are required for a Swiss bank account opening)
- multicurrency Swiss bank account in different currencies
- access to the trading platform after opening a Swiss bank account online
- no citizenship restrictions for Swiss bank account applicants
- deposits available for 3 and 6 months
- 5,000 EUR – the minimum initial deposit to open a Swiss bank account (10 times less than in most other banks that are willing to work with non-residents)
- a personal manager and multilingual customer support for every holder of a Swiss bank account.
The Swiss Bank Services
The recommended Swiss bank provides the following services:
- opening of personal/private and corporate Swiss bank accounts
- money transfers
- currency conversion
- multicurrency accounts with almost all existing currencies
- credit and debit cards
- transactions with securities
- operations with precious metals
- trading account
- prepaid card
- safe deposit boxes, etc.
You can learn more about the services and tariffs of the bank during private online sessions with our experts.
The Swiss Bank’s Tariffs for Non-Resident Account Holders
Online Swiss bank account opening – free.
Maintenance of a personal multicurrency Swiss bank account – 90 CHF quarterly.
Maintenance of a Precious Metal Swiss bank account – 80 CHF quarterly.
Term deposits – free.
Incoming transfers – free.
Outgoing transfers – for urgent personal transfers the bank may charge a higher fee.
|CHF||in CHF and EUR (SEPA Zone)||All currencies|
|0 – 9’999||10 CHF||3.50 CHF||40 CHF||25 CHF|
|10’000 – 99’999||60 CHF||40 CHF||150 CHF||105 CHF|
|100’000 – 499’999||200 CHF||150 CHF||500 CHF||350 CHF|
|500’000 – 999’999||350 CHF||245 CHF||650 CHF||455 CHF|
- Withdrawals in CHF– 0.25%;
- Withdrawals in other currencies – 0.50%.
- Deposit in CHF– 0.15%;
- Deposit in other currencies– 0.50%.
Closing a personal account – 300 CHF.
Personal safe deposit box (Annual rent) – from 250 CHF to 1150 CHF (depending on the size).
For tariffs for corporate clients, please read our relevant article
Documents for Opening a Private/Personal Swiss Bank Account Online
To open Swiss bank accounts online, you will need a small set of documents:
- the passport
- a Proof of address (a certificate of residence)
- an application form, which we will help you fill out.
These documents do not need to be certified or sent by courier.
A minimum deposit of €5,000 is required by the bank for processing your personal application for opening a Swiss bank account. If the bank decides to refuse for any reason, the deposit will be returned.
The Bank does not accept personal applications from citizens of the following countries: the USA, Japan, Iraq, Syria, Myanmar, Sudan, Afghanistan, North Korea, Iran, and Yemen.
Procedure: How to Open a Private/Personal Swiss Bank Account Remotely
1. Contact our experts and let us know that you would like to open a bank account in Switzerland as a private person.
2. Answer our consultant’s questions to make sure we can provide the service.
3. Submit a complete set of personal documents – a scanned copy of your passport and proof of address.
4. Receive the password (sent by mail) for your temporary access to the Swiss bank’s online personal cabinet.
5. Log in and upload your documents in your personal online cabinet of the Swiss bank + take the interview (5-10 minutes). Get the instructions on the authorization procedure.
6. Get an electronic signature.
7. Get temporary details of your private Swiss bank account. Transfer the deposit within 30 days.
Wait for the Swiss bank’s feedback and get personal online access to your private Swiss bank account with one of the best financial institutions in Switzerland!
If you still have questions, we are ready to give you a detailed personal answer as soon as possible. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
How to open a bank account in Switzerland?
ANY applicant who has income from a legitimate source and personal commitments to meet the requirements of the bank CAN open a bank account in Switzerland. You will need to submit the required personal documents (and corporate documents when applying for a corporate account), plus a completed application form. To open a Swiss bank account for non-residents, many banks require a minimum deposit of 5,000 EUR.
Is it possible to open a bank account in Switzerland remotely?
Yes, some Swiss banks accept and process applications for a Swiss bank account opening remotely. We work with a bank in Switzerland that allows non-residents to open an account without having to visit Switzerland in person.
What accounts can I open in Switzerland?
In Switzerland, you can open personal/private accounts, corporate accounts, investment accounts, and deposit accounts. The bank will consider your personal application for opening a Swiss bank account. In most cases, a minimum deposit will be required.