Time is the only true touchstone of quality and guaranteed stability. This is what J. Safra Sarasin proves. It is one of the oldest banks with an international presence. The Offshore Pro Group invites you to consider remote opening of a private account with J. Safra Sarasin Investment Bank located in Hong Kong.
It is worth noting that a private account with J. Safra Sarasin is not a financial product for everyone, as it involves securing a minimum balance of 1 million U.S. dollars in the account. Private account with J. Safra Sarasin is an instrument for investment activity and involves working closely on wealth management together with the bank.
- J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong is a member of the J. Safra Sarasin Group, Switzerland. The Group is operating at the international level and has about 147 million CHF under control. This business is maintained by 2,000 staff members of the Group.
- J. Safra Sarasin Group is one of the largest Swiss private banking groups that ranks 6th in the Tier 1 Capital Rating (Banker Magazine, July 2014).
The group is owned by the Safra family that has fully devoted their business to private banking and asset management. The family is adhering to the goals of building a long-term cooperation strategy with their clients.
The main activity of the Financial Group is investment consulting and asset management for both private and institutional clients. Asset management is based on a stable investment philosophy that is part of the Group’s 20 years of experience. In order to achieve all of these goals, the Financial Group relies on the analysis of financial, social and environmental opportunities and risks.
Today, the J. Safra Sarasin Group has established branches and offices in more than 25 countries, including Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
J. Safra Sarasin in Asia
The bank’s strategic location in Asia extends to Singapore and Hong Kong. This allows all clients in the Asian region interested in the professional asset management services by J. Safra Sarasin to be attended to.
In Asia, J. Safra Sarasin works with both high-income individuals and institutional clients. Thanks to the extended network of international presence, J. Safra Sarasin offers its Asian clients an almost unlimited range of services and consultancy provided thanks to the Group’s international presence. Those clients who need support not just in the Asian region, can be offered an account with J. Safra Sarasin in Switzerland.
The Hong Kong branch of J. Safra Sarasin is the group’s first branch outside Switzerland, and the group’s second center in Asia. J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong is a licensed Hong Kong financial institution that is subject to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and operates in accordance with the Securities and Futures Act.
- J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong provides a full range of high-quality private banking and wealth management services for the region’s private and institutional clients.
Privileges of Opening an Account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong
There is a large number of investment banks in the international stage, but not many of them can boast such an extended range of services and international experience as J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong.
- J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong can become your reliable go-to and partner if you actually wish to receive a full range of services and high-quality private banking support, as well as find a basis for your successful investments and opportunities to maintain your wealth.
- J. Safra Sarasin is not only a reliable reliance in the international investment arena, but also a pioneer for successful investment that offers the following:
- In 1994, the bank launched the world’s first environmental efficiency fund.
- The bank is one of the leading suppliers of financing in the field of renewable energy sources.
- The bank offers proprietary right, a comprehensive two-dimensional approach.
- An exceptional track record of over 20 years.
- The teams of portfolio management experts and the sustainable development research specialists are integrated into a single business unit, and therefore speak the same language.
Open a Private Investment Account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong
The Offshore Pro Group offers you a service of the remote opening of an investment account in Hong Kong with J. Safra Sarasin. As part of this service, you will receive professional support from both our company and the entire J. Safra Sarasin Swiss Group.
In addition to the private investment account with J. Safra Sarasin, you also have an opportunity to receive certain related services such as lending, depositary and deposit services, etc.
The bank offers extensive lending opportunities. J. Safra Sarasin allows you to consider multiple international investments in different currencies as collateral. Loans can be granted in any of the major convertible currencies at fixed or adjustable rates.
As for depositary services, this type of services includes securities storage, money transfers, provision of securities, corporate activities, dividend distribution and coupon payments.
Deposit services are a large selection of term deposits, which can be both structured and borrowed, available in all major currencies and with various maturity dates.
Investment Consulting Services
These services are suitable for clients wishing to personally make their investment decisions and formulate their strategies while receiving independent consulting from their investment banker. The bank offers the opportunity to work in an open format, providing its clients with the best products from the right service providers.
- A wide range of international securities and currency products.
- The latest global research, investment prospects and strategies provided by managers assisting their clients in finding and using the best market opportunities.
- Transactions are carried out quickly and responsibly.
- The bank offers access to investing in common shares and shares of derivative products.
- Access to the stock market in all major stock markets.
- A wide range of products structured Over-the-Counter and with derivative financial instruments.
- Listed stock options.
Services of Foreign Currency Exchange Markets:
- Spot; Forward; Margin Trading (in all major currencies and in RMB);
- Double currency investment;
- Structured products of petrocurrencies;
- Foreign exchange options (Plain Vanilla or exotic options)
- Asian Bonds (in local and convertible currencies);
- Deposit certificates;
- Convertible bonds;
- Government bonds and Eurobonds;
- Portfolios of collateral bonds;
- Perpetuals with fixed yield;
- Structured liability commitments and bond options;
- Swap interest rates.
Customized Solutions by J. Safra Sarasin
The key to successful investments with J. Safra Sarasin is timely and up-to-date offers developed by the Group’s professionals. All products offered by J. Safra Sarasin are focused on products suitable for each client on a case-by-case basis.
J. Safra Sarasin Investment Funds
Being client-oriented allows J. Safra Sarasin to offer its clients the best choice of investment products that are developed not only by the group individually, but also by a third party. Investment security products are a great way for choosing the right strategy:
- Thematic Funds;
- Sustainable Funds;
- Alternative Investment Funds;
- Absolute Yield Fund;
- Equity and Bond Fund;
- Segregated Funds Portfolio.
J. Safra Sarasin stock products specialists are also happy to provide portfolio advice and can offer their clients an ample choice of investments involving reputable funds.
Discretionary Investment Management Services
Discretionary Investment Management Services are provided to those clients who wish to delegate their day-to-day portfolio management challenges to the bank. In this case, the bank offers discretionary investment management services in Switzerland.
Each client receives a choice of standard mandates (Protective, Balanced or Dynamic) to maintain their investment portfolio. Customized mandates can also be tailored to achieve each client’s specific goals.
The bank regularly informs clients on the placement of assets and the portfolio goals achievement level, and systematically reviews investor profiles to ensure the appropriate strategy at any given point in time.
Wealth Planning and the International Trust Services
A full range of wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services can be provided via the J. Safra Sarasin international network to support the clients in structuring and managing their property, trusts and asset ownership.
Procedure of Opening a Private Investment Account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong
- J. Safra Sarasin offers you the opportunity of opening an investment account in Hong Kong.
You do not have to come to Hong Kong in order to open a private investment account with J. Safra Sarasin. However, a meeting with the client will be required at a certain stage. The meeting can be arranged anywhere in the world for the client’s convenience. To start the account opening procedure, you would need to contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next, you will need to pay for the assistance with opening your private account with J. Safra Sarasin, which you can do with your card, via PayPal, Western Union, WebMoney or a bank transaction. The service cost is 2999 EUR.
After that we will move on to collecting the information that is required for opening the account.
The account holder, as well as signatories and authorized persons must provide the following documents:
- Filled out, printed and signed copies of the bank papers for opening an account;
- Notarized copy of your travel document (pages with your photo and signature).
Note: It is possible that the notary may say they do not certify copies of the travel documents. In this case, get an official English translation made and sewn to the original copy (pages with the photo and signature) at the sworn translator’s, and get it notarized.
- Proof of residence (utility bills);
Notarized copy of your utility bill, or an original of your utility bill, or a bank account statement to confirm your residence address.
Note: This document must be no older than 3 months by the time the account-opening package is submitted, and it must be translated into English and notarized.
- Proof of non-criminal origin of funds: tax declaration or certificate of earned income from your employer.
Note: all the documents must be translated into English and notarized.
The account should only be used for investment purposes. It is also very important to have a good explanation about the source of your funds.
The minimum balance on the account is 1 million U.S. dollars (in multiple currencies, or it can also be assets (shares, bonds, etc.) brought to the bank).
To start the process of opening an investment account in one of the most famous banking groups in Switzerland, do not hesitate to email us to email@example.com. J. Safra Sarasin is the highest quality service, competitive deposit rates, as well as excellent investment products.
Why Would a Private Individual Open a Bank Account Abroad?
A private foreign account is required for investment, currency settlements at lower rates, asset gains, second citizenship and purchase of real estate abroad. The account with J. Safra Sarasin is intended for investment purposes.
Is it Easy to Open a Private Account in Hong Kong?
Not everyone can become a client of a Hong Kong bank. Although each bank has their own requirements, all of these requirements are of high standards. Trying to open an account yourself not taking into account all the requirements and subtleties, is unlikely to be successful. We will not only find the right bank for you, but we will also advise you on what you need to do to ensure that your chances of successfully opening an account were the highest.