If you would like to protect your assets in the offshore banking sector, our company, the Offshore Pro Group, offers you the opportunity of opening a private account with the South American International Bank Curaçao N. V. (SAI BANK). You will also get an excellent opportunity of taking professional advice on finding a foreign bank account that would fit your current purposes.
SAI BANK is situated in one of the islands of the Caribbean called Curacao. This jurisdiction is located near the Venezuelan coast and is part of the Lesser Antilles group.
The history of the islands dates back to the 15th century when the island was discovered by Spanish explorer Alonso de Ojeda. A few centuries later, the island passed from the Spaniards to the Dutch, and until October 2010, Curacao was part of the Netherlands Antilles. Today, Curacao is a self-governing state with significant status aparte within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Government of the Netherlands is responsible for the defense and foreign policy of their Caribbean island, Curacao.
Curacao of the 21st century is famous for its reliable and developed financial sector which is particularly attractive in light of the fact that the jurisdiction is on the OECD white list and has a stable economic and political system.
The Offshore Pro Group works closely with a large number of banks around the world the list of which you can find at InternationalWealth.info. However, today we would like to specifically highlight one of the Curacao banks, the South American International Bank Curaçao N. V. (SAI BANK).
The SAI BANK fundamental features are these: international focus, a wide range of banking products, high-quality service, fast operations and the ease of working with the bank when using a modern e-banking system.
The bank’s policy is based on providing up-to-date and reliable banking services which is ensured by a number of drivers such as the local currency peg to the U.S. dollar, a full guarantee of bank secrecy, and legal protection under the laws of Curacao.
Reliability and reputation of the SAI BANK ensure the appropriate level of service and the worldwide acceptance of checks issued by the bank. The bank owns an extended network of correspondent banks which significantly accelerates any transactions carried out in different currencies across the world.
One of the privileges the SAI BANK guarantees to their international clients is advanced Internet banking that allows you to conduct any financial transactions using an encoding device, a token, for safe payments and transactions online.
Savings Account in US/Euro with the SAI BANK in Curacao
SAI BANK offers all its international clients the opportunity of opening a settlement account. The bank has very competitive interest rates on savings accounts in US dollars/euro.
Thus, the bank creates an open-ended opportunity for all of its clients to diversify their portfolios, reduce the risks and place their savings outside their country of residence. Thanks to the high-speed and modern Internet banking, you can easily control your funds from anywhere in the world, as well as replenish your savings account. At the same time, in Curacao, interest payments on deposits not taxed, unlike the case with the European banks.
International Payment Services of the SAI BANK in Curacao
As it was mentioned above, the SAI BANK does not just have a secure e-banking system, but it is also proud of its cutting-edge infrastructure and banking platform that allow to professionally carry out and maintain any clients’ transactions, making them fast and easy. The bank’s clients have a choice of a large number both of payment products and cash management products which will not only be easy to use, but for which the bank charges very reasonable fees.
The SAI BANK offers you:
- Check your bank accounts online;
- Make international payments at any time using Internet banking;
- Have your corporate and private banking done with a single financial institution;
- Cash your checks at any bank;
- Banking protected by the latest security technologies.
Deposits at the SAI BANK in Curacao
The SAI BANK would like to offer the opportunity of investing in such a financial product as deposits. The minimum deposit term is 30 days. Throughout this period you will be able to earn a certain yield on your investment. However, if you want to earn more, you will have to open a deposit for a longer period.
Deposits can be opened by both private and corporate clients. Therefore, together with the standard deposits, the SAI BANK also offers everyone the opportunity to place their funds for the overnight period of 1 to 7 days.
Credit Cards at the SAI BANK in Curacao
SAI BANK is offering its clients VISA debit cards. Having become a corporate credit card holder, you will be able enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive annual interest rate;
- 24-hour customer service;
- 24-hour tracking of illegal transactions with your card;
- Travel accident insurance, insurance during car rental, etc.;
- 24-hour easy and simple online access to your account;
- Hard-copy or digital bank statement for each month.
Open a Private Account with the SAI BANK in Curacao:
- The first and the main step to take in this direction will be your intention to become the owner of a private account with the SAI BANK. You would need to contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org for the professional advice on opening your bank account.
- In accordance with the service agreement, you will need to pay a fee for the services to be provided and the assistance in getting your corporate bank account with the SAI BANK opened. You can do that with a card, via PayPal, Western Union, WebMoney, or make a banking transaction. The product cost is 2999 EUR.
- After that we will move on to collecting and preparing the information that is required for getting your account opened.
For that, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Filled out, printed and signed copies of the bank papers for opening an account;
- Notarized copy of travel passports of the Authorized Person and the Attorney Holder (if any), of all Directors/Managing Directors/Owners of the Company or other appropriate Identification Document (pages with photo and signature).
- Proof of residence (utility bills);
Notarized copy of utility bills or original utility bills or bank statements of the Authorized Person and the Attorney Holder (if any), of all Directors/Managing Directors/Owners of the Company to confirm their addresses of residence.
Note: This document must be no older than 3 months by the time the account-opening package is submitted, and it must be translated into English and notarized. –
- Reference letter from the bank and from a professional (notary, certified accountant, etc.)
Reference letters must be no older than 3 months and issued by financial institutions with which the client has had relations for at least 2 years. It should also describe the type and status of these relations.
Note: all the documents must be translated into English and notarized. Hard copies must be sent in within 14 days upon submitting digital copies to the bank.
SAI BANK can be your trusted partner. For more information, please feel free to email us to email@example.com to open a private account with the SAI BANK.