Open a private bank account with the large bank in Nevis remotely. You will not need a minimum account balance to open the account and the bank does not charge any monthly or annual account maintenance fee. The bank makes transfer in both euro and dollars.
The bank is also willing to work with those individuals who receive income from trading digital assets, including bitcoins.
Private Account for Your Convenience, Security and Profits
We would like to offer you the opening of a private account with a large international bank in Nevis. The bank offers quick and convenient transfers in dollars and euro via the SWIFT system. The bank has strong correspondent relations with the world’s largest banks such as JP Morgan, Citibank, Deutsche Bank and others.
The bank offers keeping and storing not only your money, but also you securities (stocks, bonds). The bank’s clients have access to the financial markets and instruments. You will be able to use banking, private banking, brokerage services, make investments, outsource your assets and so on.
Also, the bank can conduct large transactions such as opening of escrow accounts for the purchase and/or sale of real estate and other assets.
The bank will be also ready to assist you with obtaining citizenship for investments in Nevis.
Open a Private Bank Account in Nevis
The bank offers the opportunity of opening the following types of accounts:
- Private personal account;
- Private banking for high-net-worth individuals;
- Business account for companies;
- Escrow account.
In this article we are talking about the private personal account.
The account opens absolutely remotely. The bank’s peculiarity is the rapid and efficient transfers of euro and dollars.
The bank does not accept cash.
Transfers to and from the bank can be made from and to anywhere in the world.
In order to open an account, you will need to fill out a questionnaire and provide your personal documents (please see the list below).
You will also need to make a minimum deposit of USD 50,000. For private banking, the minimum deposit is USD 1,000,000.
Citizens of all countries except Iran, North Korea, Syria and Venezuela can open the private account.
Citizens of certain countries can open a bank account provided that they undergo the due diligence check. Please specify your country of residence in your request. The check is carried out by a professional company and this service will cost USD 3,000. It will be necessary to pay it only after the bank makes decision to open an account for you.
According to the bank, the account is opened within 15 days of confirmation that your application for opening the account was fully accepted for consideration. The deposit must be transferred within 5 days of opening the account.
The amount of the deposit can be transferred in dollars, euro or other major currencies, as well as in securities. It can also be money from the sale of bitcoins and other digital assets.
At the same time, you have every right to use the funds at your discretion. The bank does not put forward any requirements to the minimum account balance.
No monthly and annual maintenance fee is charged.
Cards by the bank in Nevis
The bank offers VISA debit cards to its clients. The bank does not work with credit cards.
The account is controlled via the online bank. The interface language is English. Access is available 24 hours 7 days a week.
In order to ensure security, the bank does not send paper letters to its clients.
The bank in Nevis understands the value of cryptocurrency assets so it is ready to accept funds in USD from other banks that trade cryptocurrencies. The bank is also ready to open escrow accounts for large transactions related to the purchase and/or sale of digital assets of any kind.
Documents Required for Opening the Private Account in Nevis
In order to open an account, you will need the following:
- The second identification document with the photo, proving your identity;
- Proof of the address of residence;
- Two letters of reference from professionals.
All documents are submitted in digital form only. You do not need to send the originals out (at least at the first stage). Digital copies must be in color and in high quality.
The documents must be translated into English by an accredited translator.
All documents must be no older than 6 months by the time of submitting your application to the bank.
All documents must be notarized.
The bank also has the right to demand additional documents.
Procedure: How Do I Open a Private Bank Account in Nevis?
- Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to open an account in Nevis remotely.
- We will kindly ask you to answer our expert’s questions so that we could assess the feasibility of this service delivery.
- After that we well ask you to pay the cost of assisting you in opening your private account, the cost starts from 2999 EUR.
- Please provide a complete set of documents. We will review it and submit it to the bank.
- The bank will accept your application for consideration.
- After the bank makes a positive decision, you will have 5 days to transfer your initial deposit. It will also be required to pay for the services of the agency that performed the due diligence check, that is USD 3,000.
- Once the money has landed in your account, you can use it as you see fit as permitted by law.
You can sign up for a consultation and apply for the service at email@example.com