One of the most attractive investment partners of Swiss origin for the clients from all over the world is J. Safra Sarasin. The J. Safra Sarasin Financial Group offers its services to corporate clients from all over the world and develops the best investment solutions based on its long-term experience and profound knowledge. The Offshore Pro Group invites you to consider remote opening of a corporate investment account with J. Safra Sarasin Investment Bank located in Hong Kong.
Opening of a corporate account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong implies a minimum balance of 1 million U.S. dollars. This amount can be secured as assets in the account or it can be invested in various investment products of the bank.
- J. Safra Sarasin located in Hong Kong is part of the J. Safra Sarasin Financial Group owned by the Safra family. The group is operating at the international level and has about 147 million CHF under control. This business is maintained by 2,000 staff members.
Years of effort and full concentration on investment products allowed the Safra family to become not just the oldest Swiss private banking group, but also to take the honorable 6th place in the Tier 1 Capital Ranking (Banker Magazine, July 2014).
The group’s core focus is full customer support on investment issues. Asset Management and Investment Consulting of the Group are based on a detailed and ongoing analysis of financial, social and environmental opportunities and risks. Today, the J. Safra Sarasin Group has established branches and offices in more than 25 countries, including Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
J. Safra Sarasin in Asia
Asia is one of the most attractive regions for working in asset management. Hubs such as Singapore and Hong Kong can provide continuous influx and availability of potential clients from all over the Asian region. Therefore, J. Safra Sarasin offers the opportunity of starting cooperation via one of its offices in Asia, that is via Hong Kong or Singapore.
Thanks to the extended network of international presence, J. Safra Sarasin offers its Asian clients an almost unlimited range of services and consultancy. This means that having contacted J. Safra Sarasin and become their client you can be sure of receiving full investment support from the group, not just the Hong Kong branch. So, if you plan to acquire specific products outside Asia, the bank will offer you to easily open an account, for example in Switzerland, or any other country.
The Hong Kong branch of J. Safra Sarasin is the group’s first branch outside Switzerland, and the group’s second center in Asia. J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong is a licensed Hong Kong financial institution that is subject to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and operates in accordance with the Securities and Futures Act.
- J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong provides a full range of high-quality private banking and wealth management services for the region’s private and institutional clients.
Privileges of Opening an Account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong
The main strength of J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong is their membership in the group. You can easily get professional advice and investment recommendations from the best specialists of the group.
It does not matter if you open a corporate account, you can safely use the services of private banking which involves not just individual service and contact with the bank 24/7, but also the development of the most successful investment options in accordance with the client’s investment plans.
- J. Safra Sarasin is not only a reliable reliance in the international investment arena, but also a pioneer for successful investment that offers the following:
- In 1994, the bank launched the world’s first environmental efficiency fund.
- The bank is one of the leading suppliers of financing in the field of renewable energy sources.
- The bank offers proprietary right, a comprehensive two-dimensional approach.
- An exceptional track record of over 20 years.
- The teams of portfolio management experts and the sustainable development research specialists are integrated into a single business unit, and therefore speak the same language.
Open a Corporate Investment Account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong
The Offshore Pro Group offers your company a service of the remote opening of an investment account in Hong Kong with J. Safra Sarasin. You will not have to come to Hong Kong to become a client of J. Safra Sarasin. However, a meeting with the client will be required at a certain stage. The meeting can be arranged anywhere in the world for the client’s convenience.
In addition to the corporate investment account with J. Safra Sarasin, you also have an opportunity to receive certain related services such as lending, depositary and deposit services, etc.
J. Safra Sarasin Lending to Clients
- J. Safra Sarasin offers the international clients various lending opportunities. To grant a loan, the bank need a collateral. Investments in various currencies are acceptable. Loans can be granted in any of the major convertible currencies at fixed or adjustable rates.
As for depositary services, this type of services includes securities storage, money transfers, provision of securities, corporate activities, dividend distribution and coupon payments.
Deposit services are a large selection of term deposits, which can be both structured and borrowed, available in all major currencies and with various maturity dates.
J. Safra Sarasin Investment Consulting Services
J. Safra Sarasin investment consulting involves pro-active participation of investors in the investment activities. The bank will assist you not only in formulating your strategy, but also in accepting the most favorable terms of the investment operations.
The bank offers the opportunity to work in an open format, providing its customers with the best products from the right service providers.
Having started working with J. Safra Sarasin you would be able to enjoy the following advantages:
- A wide range of international securities and currency products.
- The latest global research, investment prospects and strategies provided by managers assisting their clients in finding and using the best market opportunities.
- Maximum transaction speed.
- Access to investing in common shares and shares of derivative products.
- Access to the stock market in all major stock markets.
- A wide range of products structured Over-the-Counter and with derivative financial instruments.
- Listed stock options.
Services of Foreign Currency Exchange Markets:
- Spot; Forward; Margin Trading (in all major currencies and in RMB);
- Double currency investment;
- Structured products of petrocurrencies;
- Foreign exchange options (Plain Vanilla or exotic options)
- Asian Bonds (in local and convertible currencies);
- Deposit certificates;
- Convertible bonds;
- Government bonds and Eurobonds;
- Portfolios of collateral bonds;
- Perpetuals with fixed yield;
- Structured liability commitments and bond options;
- Swap interest rates.
Customized Solutions by J. Safra Sarasin
In order to maintain long-term client relations, J. Safra Sarasin interacts with each of the clients using a customized approach. Regardless of the client’s business direction, the bank develops unique solutions for each case.
J. Safra Sarasin Investment Funds
Being client-oriented allows J. Safra Sarasin to offer its clients the best choice of investment products that are developed not only by the group individually, but also by a third party. Investment security products are a great way for choosing the right strategy:
- Thematic Funds;
- Sustainable Funds;
- Alternative Investment Funds;
- Absolute Yield Fund;
- Equity and Bond Fund;
- Segregated Funds Portfolio.
J. Safra Sarasin stock products specialists are also happy to provide portfolio advice and can offer their clients an ample choice of investments involving reputable funds.
Discretionary Investment Management Services by J. Safra Sarasin
Discretionary Investment Management Services are provided to those clients who wish to delegate their day-to-day portfolio management challenges to the bank. In this case, the bank offers discretionary investment management services in Switzerland.
Each client receives a choice of standard mandates (Protective, Balanced or Dynamic) to maintain their investment portfolio. Customized mandates can also be tailored to achieve each client’s specific goals.
The bank regularly informs clients on the placement of assets and the portfolio goals achievement level, and systematically reviews investor profiles to ensure the appropriate strategy at any given point in time.
Wealth Planning and the International Trust Services by J. Safra Sarasin
A full range of wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services can be provided via the J. Safra Sarasin international network to support the clients in structuring and managing their property, trusts and asset ownership.
Procedure of Opening a Corporate Investment Account with J. Safra Sarasin in Hong Kong
- J. Safra Sarasin offers you the opportunity of opening an investment account in Hong Kong.
You do not have to come to Hong Kong in order to open a corporate investment account with J. Safra Sarasin. However, a meeting with the client will be required at a certain stage. The meeting can be arranged anywhere in the world for the client’s convenience. To start the account opening procedure, you would need to contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next, you will need to pay for the assistance with opening your corporate account with J. Safra Sarasin, which you can do with your card, via PayPal, Western Union, WebMoney or a bank transaction. The service cost is 3999 EUR.
After that we will move on to collecting the information that is required for opening the account.
The account holder, as well as signatories, authorized persons and directors must provide the following documents:
- Filled out, printed and signed copies of the bank papers for opening an account;
- Notarized copy of your travel document (pages with your photo and signature).
Note: It is possible that the notary may say they do not certify copies of the travel documents. In this case, get an official English translation made and sewn to the original copy (pages with the photo and signature) at the sworn translator’s, and get it notarized.
- Proof of residence (utility bills);
Notarized copy of your utility bill, or an original of your utility bill, or a bank account statement to confirm your residence address.
Note: This document must be no older than 3 months by the time the account-opening package is submitted, and it must be translated into English and notarized.
- Proof of non-criminal origin of funds: tax declaration or certificate of earned income from your employer.
- Banker’s reference.
The company will need to submit a full package of documents:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Document on the company manager appointment (appointment of directors, power of attorney or other document)
- Certificate of Good Standing, if the company was registered more than one year ago.
- Photocopies of company revenue declarations for the past two years.
- Detailed description of the company’s business structure.
Note: all the documents must be translated into English and notarized.
The account should only be used for investment purposes. It is also very important to have a good explanation about the source of your funds.
The minimum balance on the account is 1 million U.S. dollars (in multiple currencies, or it can also be assets (shares, bonds, etc.) brought to the bank).To start the process of opening an investment account in one of the most famous banking groups in Switzerland, do not hesitate to email us to email@example.com.J. Safra Sarasin is the highest quality service, competitive deposit rates, as well as excellent investment products.
How do I choose a foreign bank to open an account?
When choosing a bank, you need to pay attention to many factors, such as the reputation of the bank, its financial performance, requirements and the possibility of remote opening of an account. Also, the choice will depend on what you need this account for, that is, you should pay attention to the specialization of the bank. However, banks today also carefully pick their clients, and in order not to get rejected by the bank that you like, you might need professional support. We will help you find the right bank or payment system and open an account. With our recommendation, your chances will increase significantly.
How do I open a corporate account in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong banks are scrutinizing their clients. Each bank has its own requirements. Opening a corporate account in Hong Kong is especially difficult for the new companies that have not yet performed any operations. Therefore, if you need an account in Hong Kong, make sure to contact professional consultants who will inform you on the requirements you need to meet in your particular case in order to get an account in Hong Kong.