The Offshore Pro Group would like to offer you the opportunity of opening a corporate bank account in the Seychelles remotely. The bank we would like to offer is a financial institution that is fully subordinate to the Central Bank of the Seychelles and complies with all the international standards of transparency and reporting under the law of the Seychelles.
The bank’s co-owners are Al Salam Bank (Seychelles) that has 50% and the Nouvobanq (Seychelles) that has another half. Al Salam Bank has the right to the operational management of the bank we are talking about, and implements it with the help of an experienced and independent team of executives who based in the Seychelles.
The bank is successfully developing at the international level and offers its services to the offshore companies from all over the world. The bank’s team consists of experienced specialists, and the bank’s work has been awarded more than once with various awards. Thus, the bank’s corporate website was awarded three prestigious awards at the international competition, 3rd Pan Arab Banking Web Awards in 2012. Also, the bank received the Straight Through Processing (STP) award and from J.P. Morgan Chase in 2011, for superior quality services in the international money transfers and payment processing. This helped the bank to take a leading position in the country and become one of the main players in the market.
Bank’s shareholders are large and well-respected financial companies of the Middle East, including Bank Muscat (SAOG) which is the leading financial company of the Sultanate of Oman with assets of more than USD 18 billion.
|Shareholders of the bank in the Seychelles:|
|Royal Court Affairs (Oman)||11%|
|Overseas Investment (Bahrain)||20%|
|Istithmar World (Dubai)||10%|
|Financial Assets Bahrain (Bahrain)||9.99%|
|Global Investment House (Kuwait)||0.01%|
Multicurrency Corporate Account with the Bank in the Seychelles
The bank offers the opportunity of opening a corporate account remotely to those clients who are ready to secure a minimum deposit of USD 25,000 required for opening the account.
A corporate account with the bank is a flexible instrument for storing, operating and multiplying your capital. Your account with the bank in the Seychelles will allow you to get the following privileges and opportunities:
- Current account in the three major currencies: GBP, EUR or USD;
- Free incoming payments, and moderate prices for outgoing money transfer;
- Free transfer of funds from any account inside the bank;
- The possibility to link your VISA Debit Card to your account;
- Free monthly or quarterly bank statements;
- The possibility to control your account from anywhere in the world using the Net Banking online system;
- Free support of bank specialists in managing your account.
In order to open an account, you will need to secure an initial deposit of USD 25,000. And in the future, the minimum balance on the account should be maintained at this level.
|Rates of the Bank in the Seychelles||USD|
|Monthly account maintenance (in each currency)||USD 15|
|Intrabank transfer||Free of charge|
|Transfer in the amount below USD 500,000||USD 50 + correspondent costs|
|Transfer in the amount of over USD 500,000||USD 150 + correspondent costs|
|Correspondent costs||USD 25|
|Local transfer||USD 15|
|Tracking of SWIFT payments to reconfirm them||USD 60|
|Tracking of SWIFT payments to stop them||USD 25 + correspondent costs|
|Connection, subscription||Free of charge|
|Intrabank transfer||Free of charge|
|Intrabank transfer to someone else’s account||USD 10|
|Foreign transfer (SWIFT)||USD 50 + correspondent costs|
|Fixed-term deposit from 1 to 36 months||Min. balance from USD 500,000|
VISA Electron Debit Payment Card
You can get a VISA Electron Debit card together with your bank account in the Seychelles.
At the moment, the bank offers no other alternatives, but they plan to expand the range of VISA cards on offer soon.
Corporate entities can get a VISA debit card that allows payments for the services and products purchased by your business anywhere in the world where your VISA card is accepted.
Everyone knows how appealing the VISA cads are. You can use them in more than 5 million ATMs worldwide.
Here are the main advantages of the VISA Electron debit card opened in the Seychelles:
- Payment card security ensured by a smart chip;
- Accessibility and acceptance of the card in major outlets around the world;
- Call center providing the 24-hour support, +973 17 508080.
- Online access to your funds and the possibility to control them via ATMs and online banking.
- Access to all possible shopping channels i.e. by mail, Internet, via phone.
- Acceptance of the VISA card for booking cars, hotels, etc.
- Automatic currency conversion.
- Possibility of get a card in USD or EURO.
* The card shipping costs are to be paid for separately
|USD Rates||EUR Rates|
|Sending by mail*Courier serviceRegular post||USD 100USD 30||Sending by mail*Courier serviceRegular post||EUR 80EUR 24|
|Card replacement||USD 30||Card replacement||EUR 24|
|Card payment||2% of the purchase amount||Card payment||2% of the purchase amount|
|Cash withdrawal||USD 10||Cash withdrawal||EUR 8|
|Balance validation in ATM||USD 10||Balance validation in ATM||EUR 8|
|Annual fee||USD 100||Annual fee||EUR 80|
|Conversion fee||3% of the transaction amount||Conversion fee||3% of the transaction amount|
The bank takes security of its clients very seriously. It is a top priority. The bank uses the latest technology with robust security practices, including 128-bit SSL encryption, firewalls, temporary logout, and access blocking in case of incorrect password entry to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal and financial information of the bank’s clients.
- The bank in the Seychelles uses very thorough precautions to prevent unauthorized access to bank servers by using such mechanisms as firewalls and access management.
- Transactions of all the clients are effected via a 128-bit SSL encrypted environment (industry standard for encrypted communication).
- The password is generated in a very secure way, individually only.
- In order to prevent the possibility of someone guessing the client’s passwords to gain unauthorized access to the account, the user’s client ID is blocked in the case of three consecutive incorrect password entries. Automatic unlocking is to take place in 24 hours.
- In order to prevent unauthorized viewing of the bank account in case the client leaves their computer on, the bank closes the Internet session if the client has been inactive for a long period of time.
- The client can block their access at any time, as well as unblock it upon request.
Investment Financing by the Bank in the Seychelles
Corporate clients of the bank in the Seychelles have a unique opportunity to participate in the special program aimed at financing the purchase of real estate in the Eden Island project.
Eden Island — Paradise Island
Paradise Island or the Eden Island is one of the most beautiful islands in the world, located a few minutes away from the capital of the Seychelles archipelago, Mahe, and connected to it by a specially built bridge. The total area of the island is 138 acres.
The project has its own developed infrastructure and consists of separate residences. All the units available for sale are very impressive, have mesmerizing views of the ocean, the surrounding landscape and the neighboring islands of Surf and St. Anna.
The Eden Island offers a wide variety of houses, villas and apartments, ranging from 288 to 1998 square feet, and the land plot sizes ranging from 820 to 9840 square feet.
This place is truly unique in terms of its beauty and the service offered, including a private yacht berth for each villa. The berths are located right in front of the houses or in an international class marina capable of servicing super yachts up to 328 feet long. For more details, please visit www.edenisland.sc
Mortgage Program for Properties in the Eden Island
The bank in the Seychelles is proud to be the main partner of the Eden Island project and provide financing for the purchase of this property, which is also a chance for the bank’s clients to acquire a villa in the Seychelles at a very attractive price.
The bank has been working in this field for more than 3 years, and has already managed to make the dreams come true for many buyers of this upscale real estate.
The bank in the Seychelles adheres to the strategy of meeting and exceeding the clients’ requirements and expectations by offering them innovative and high-quality financial solutions and the highest level of service. You may not find an extended investment package, but the bank can become a great partner for diversifying the risks of your portfolio.
Procedure for Opening a Corporate Bank Account in the Seychelles:
- First of all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our professional advice regarding opening a corporate bank account in the Seychelles.
- Next, we will ask you to pay a fee using any method that is convenient for you (Western Union, Pay Pal, WebMoney, card or bank transaction). This fee is charged for the services provided by our experts i.e. assistance in opening your bank account in the Seychelles. The service cost starts at 3999 EUR.
- Having received your payment, we will begin the process of preparing your papers. In order to open an account, all the beneficiaries and account signatories will need to provide the following documents:
- Notarized copy of travel passport or other identification document if it has a page with your photo and signature;
- Proof of the address of residence (statement on the settlement or card account or utility bills). These documents should clearly and explicitly reflect the address of residence required to confirm the potential client’s address. The statement or the bill must not be older than two months and must be translated into English and notarized.
- It will also be necessary to submit all signed and completed bank forms for opening a corporate account and specify the purpose of opening an account with the bank in the Seychelles, as well as present the following:
- Detailed description of your company’s business operations. If you render consulting services or deal with investments, your company will not be approved;
- Industry or sector in which your company operates;
- Business Web page, if your business is online;
- Trade countries and partners;
- Description of the source of your funds;
- Full package of corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Document on the company manager appointment (appointment of directors, power of attorney or other document)
- Certificate of Good Standing, if the company was registered more than one year ago.
- Additional documents may also be requested by the bank.
Note: All documents, if originally drawn in another language, must be translated into English and notarized.
In order to start the procedure of opening your corporate bank account in the Seychelles, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will assist you in becoming the offshore bank account holder quickly and professionally.