Most influential companies have powerful instruments to promote their brand. These can be aggressive slogans, extensive loyalty programs, cooperation with brands and partners, but there is an exceptional instrument that significantly enhances the image of the enterprise. That is a branded payment solution.
And if your business is focused on the international market, it is time to open a corporate account with a British payment system and start using your new style of international banking.
Corporate Account with a British Payment System – Create Your Own International Banking
When your business enters new markets, the question of managing cross-border financial transactions always arises. Having no local office turns out to be expensive, as the company has to cope with double taxation, slow and expensive international transfers and currency exchange. However, setting up a subsidiary can be too complicated and expensive for small- and medium-sized businesses.
This is why many companies from all over the world choose modern international banking as a way to support the absolute financial activity of the company in a country where it is not registered.
The company opens a fully functioning bank account where it is needed, without the physical presence of its office or employees. All incoming and outgoing payments are processed as usual in this country, which is affordable and fast.
Corporate Account with a British Payment System – Enjoy All the Benefits of Global Business
Why do we recommend that your business open an account with the British payment system instead of a bank account? There are several key advantages:
- It is possible to open an account with the payment system in 1 to 2 days, provided the package of documents is filed in the right way. As for banks, the same procedure may take several weeks or even months. One could agree that in some cases time is important. For example, you need to accept an urgent payment or make a payment to your partner.
- The whole procedure is performed remotely, which saves you time and money.
- Unlike foreign banks, the payment system supports much more options for online payments, in addition to bank transfers and card transactions.
- The platform offers a lower commission for online payments because it does not pay for any office space, ATMs and collection, and focuses solely on economic attractiveness.
For the above mentioned reasons, such financial platforms most often offer new and better functions much earlier than banks.
A Few Words about the British Payment System
Since 2015, the payment system business has been regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Great Britain. Data security is provided in compliance with the PCI DSS standard. And since the launch of the platform, more than a thousand individuals and legal entities have already been able to enjoy the modern financial instruments and limitless opportunities offered by the account.
Financial payment platform is, in fact, a convenient virtual platform with a large number of different up-to-date financial instruments. Trust me, it is so much more than a bank. Using it, you will be able to carry out the following operations:
- make payments to the legal entities and individuals;
- maintain POS-terminals (it is possible to install and connect the equipment);
- use the invoicing;
- order payment cards;
- make SWIFT transfers and transfers to the SEPA area;
- get an individual IBAN number that will allow you doing business in the European Economic Area;
- get the opportunity to use 34 currencies;
- open an escrow account (for example, to buy real estate);
- enjoy a convenient internet banking;
- rely upon the technical support in English;
- enjoy high security of data on transactions and account balances;
- get the opportunity of opening a payroll project and make transfers anywhere in the world.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the payment platform is similar to the bank, and it is constantly improving its financial services, so almost every quarter it makes its clients happy by making its financial products more understandable and fast. And just recently, the payment platform has updated and expanded its network of correspondent accounts.
Several correspondents for USD and RUB were added to the list. In addition, the increase in the number of SWIFT channels favorably distinguishes this financial organization from others, which most often have just a single opportunity to accept and send transfers in EUR. This really gives the company an important advantage on the international financial market.
Also, starting from the 1st quarter of 2020, you will be able to order a new contactless payment MasterCard for individuals and legal entities.
What Does a MasterCard Payment Card with the PayPass Function Give You as a Client?
It gives you a possibility of making payments from anywhere in the world without any restrictions. Now, thanks to the contactless payments function, using the card has become easier and faster. No PIN-code is needed any longer because you just need to touch the terminal with your card to make a payment. In addition, a variety of currencies gives you the right to order a card in EUR, USD, GBP.
In addition to that, all transactions with a payment card have reliable protection because a two-factor authentication is used to confirm all the online transactions. If you would already like to order a MasterCard payment card with the PayPass function, please feel free to send us your request.
Whom Do We Recommend Opening an Account with the British Payment System?
The payment system cooperates with various legal entities registered both in Europe and in offshore jurisdictions. Of course, just like with any financial structure, there are certain restrictions on the countries the residents of which can open an account with them. Should you have any doubts about the possibility of opening an account for your company, or if you have already received a rejection from a bank, do not hesitate to email us, and we will help you with finding an appropriate payment solution.
Every single legal entity or individual is considered individually depending on their personal preferences, goals and priorities, but please do trust our experience, we will always find the right solution for you and your business.
Especially, the following businesses will benefit a lot from using this financial instrument:
- those involved in the physical goods trading;
- those involved in maritime transport and logistics;
- those providing various consulting services, including legal ones;
- the payment system services can also be used by various licensed businesses such as gaming, gambling, dating, crypto.
And, perhaps, yet another advantage is that the company’s beneficiary can open a personal account with the system free of charge.
Why is it Worth Using an Account with the British payment system?
If you plan to expand your own business in Europe, you will definitely need a euro account, and the right solution would be to choose a financial provider with a direct IBAN working in SEPA. Thus, the commissions and fees for transactions in euro will be reduced to a minimum. Additionally, you will be satisfied with the speed of transfers. In the SEPA area, transfers are made without intermediaries (i.e. correspondent accounts), therefore, it is quick and easy.
You will have easy access to your funds for any of your daily operations.
Transfers to SEPA and SWIFT can be fast and affordable, but there is nothing better than having a prepaid payment card that you can use for online and offline shopping. And if you seek a quick and smooth expansion of your business, you can access international bank accounts for non-residents in currencies other than the euro.
Within Europe, all payments in European currencies will be processed as easily and quickly as in euro. You will be able to preserve your income in different currencies at any time or exchange it for euro with a competitive exchange fee.
What are the Rates?
As of today, the following pricing package for companies is valid:
|Service||Cost in EUR|
|Fee for reviewing the documents and opening the account||750||100|
|Minimum account balance||1,000||not applicable|
|Active account monthly maintenance||200||10|
|EUR transfer with the EU will amount to||45for transfers of amounts below 50,000 EUR||0,35%|
|EUR transfer outside the EU and transfers in USD, RUB||75-100for transfers of amounts below 50,000 EUR|
How Do I Open a Corporate Account with the British Payment System?
- Please feel free to send us a short request to get an appointment for our advice free of charge.
- After that we will ask you to pay for our professional assistance using the most convenient payment channel: PayPal, Western Union, WebMoney, as well as a payment card or a bank transfer.
- The next step for you will be preparing the necessary documents according to the list in full compliance with the internal requirements of the financial institution.
Having worked with this payment system quite a lot, we can confidently say that it is a reliable partner in providing modern financial solutions. And no matter how large your business is, we would like to offer you the opening of a corporate account with the British payment system today, and experience all the benefits of the new stylish and functional instrument. Do not hesitate to email us right now: email@example.com, and we will contact you to clarify all the necessary details.