It is a well-known fact that the United Kingdom is no longer a EU member and still Gibraltar is treated as a European jurisdiction. Today, Gibraltar is the only English colony in continental Europe with tax laws so favorable that it is a superb place to set up a non-resident company.
With its wealth of work opportunities, tax minimization potential, and superb capital investment prospects, Gibraltar is an appealing jurisdiction for HNWIs, who flock here from multiple locations around the globe. For more information about Gibraltar and the opportunities for foreign business relocation the jurisdiction comes with, please go through the International Wealth information resources on the subject.
International Wealth readers and subscribers are welcome to order the Gibraltar Company Plus Macedonia Bank Account combined service upwards of 7699 EUR. You can do it remotely, with minimum customer involvement in the company incorporation necessary. For any questions or comments you may have as to banking services for non-resident companies please contact the International Wealth seasoned profs. They will provide you with recent information and valuable recommendations on the subject.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
on which jurisdiction is best for
your business, preferred tax regime,
on which jurisdiction is best for your business, preferred tax regime, company structure.
Non-resident Gibraltar company – basic concept
For a non-resident company to come with minimum or zero tax burden, such non-resident company shall meet the requirements of the Gibraltar laws currently in force. Failing to do it, a non-resident Gibraltar company will pay a 10% corporate tax.
Below, you will find the requirements a non-resident Gibraltar company shall meet to be eligible for a 0% tax rate in Gibraltar:
- no business operations in the incorporation jurisdiction
- non-resident company in question shall be controlled and managed by directors non-resident in Gibraltar
- nominee directors and shareholders resident in Gibraltar (which is allowed by law) may not be beneficial owners of the non-resident Gibraltar company.
NB: director and beneficiary data are submitted to the Company Register. Nominee directors and shareholders are allowed, yet real names of non-resident company owners shall be provided to the Registrar of Companies in any case. If the information is concealed, the non-resident company in question may be banned from appointing nominee directors.
A non-resident Gibraltar company shall have at least one director and one shareholder.
The non-resident company’s statutes, common seal, legal address, and secretary shall be in Gibraltar.
Account keeping is obligatory for a non-resident Gibraltar company but it faces no audit requirements.
A non-resident Gibraltar company is a useful tool to manage real estate, set up gambling businesses, engage in investments and savings, hold and protect assets, do export business, etc.
Company incorporation in Gibraltar: advantages for non-residents
- Gibraltar companies are free to open bank accounts anywhere in the world
- They enjoy high-level confidentiality
- With their global customer and partner network coverage, Gibraltar companies boast excellent reputation and come highly recommended
- No profit, capital gains, or estate taxes
- No public tax audits.
Annual fees paid to the Gibraltar state budget make GBP 200.
These are the specifics of doing business in Gibraltar that non-resident Gibraltar companies should be aware of:
- Bearer shares are illegal in Gibraltar.
- Annual reporting is mandatory.
- Company name shall contain the word Limited (or Ltd. as its abbreviated form).
- Statutory share capital for a non-resident Gibraltar company shall make GBP 2,000.
Corporate accounts with Macedonia bank
International Wealth partners with top banks in Macedonia and the latter make it possible for their customers to open offshore company bank accounts remotely. A standard corporate service package for non-resident Macedonia companies includes bank deposits, loan transactions, mobile and Internet banking, safe deposit box rentals, payment card issue, and other bank products.
Corporate customers about to open a bank account with the Macedonia bank will enjoy indisputable advantages:
- bank guarantees in any currency
- working capital financing
- investment loans available
- access to primary and secondary securities markets
- remote account management via mobile or Internet banking
- bank cards of any type, including credit and debit ones.
FYI: the Macedonia financial institution sets a number of limitations as to the corporate customer’s country of origin and authorized activities. It does not accept companies that do not meet the said requirements as clients. For detailed information about corporate bank accounts in Macedonia, please, consult the International Wealth team.
Bank account opening in Macedonia – procedure
- To begin with, you are recommended to contact the International Wealth industry profs for a detailed consultation on the subject.
- As a second step, please, prepare all required documents and pay the International Wealth fees together with accompanying bank expenses.
- Macedonia bank opens accounts for its customers remotely, and your personal presence in Macedonia is not required.
- All documents you are requested to submit shall be translated into English, notarized, and apostilled where necessary.
For more details, you are welcome to contact the International Wealth online consultants or the International Wealth team using the contact info above.