- Choosing jurisdiction for starting an international business and opening a bank account
- Limited Partnership in Ontario, Canada: respectable status with tax benefits
- Costs for opening an LP in Canada
- Package of documents for opening a Limited Partnership in Ontario, Canada
- Opening a corporate bank account in Curacao
- The procedure for registering an LP in Canada with a corporate bank account in Curacao
Registering a Limited Partnership (LP) in Canada and opening a corporate bank account in Curacao is a perfect option for business people who want to start an international business as quickly as possible. The main advantage of our comprehensive service is accelerating all administrative procedures. It takes only four weeks to register an LP in Canada and open a corporate bank account in Curacao. The service assumes a completely remote format (it is not necessary to visit Canada and Curacao), and the risk of refusal will be almost zero.
Choosing jurisdiction for starting an international business and opening a bank account
Choosing the proper jurisdiction for international business is a highly responsible step. The onshore territory is the only choice if you want to insure as much as possible against any risks associated with the offshore status of a legal entity. Based on this, opening an LP in Canada will be an excellent investment in the future of your business. The status of an LP in Canada is significantly more respectable than any offshore company.
The choice of jurisdiction for opening an offshore bank account for Canada LP is also an essential task. Offshore financial institutions are under constant pressure from international regulators, so banks in tax-free territories have become very careful in choosing their clients.
Fortunately, such trends have not yet reached Curacao. This is a classic tax-free jurisdiction. The range of its financial services is focused on offshore business, so the choice of Curacao to open an account for an LP in Canada is quite logical. If your LP in Canada conducts a transparent and legal business, there will be no reason to worry about your bank account. A bank in Curacao will become your reliable partner for many years.
Ontario – the best province to open an LP in Canada
We offer to open a Limited Partnership in Ontario. It is one of the most developed provinces in Canada and the heart of the country’s business life. Ontario occupies the central part of Canada and is the second largest province in terms of area and the first in terms of population. According to the latest census, almost 40% of the country’s population lives here. Ontario borders several US states, including New York.
The capital of Ontario is Toronto. It is Canada’s largest city, with a population of over 5.5 million. Toronto is one of the world’s leading financial centers, with the ninth-largest stock exchange in the world in market capitalization. Also, Ontario hosts the capital of Canada, Ottawa. Ottawa is also an important economic, political and cultural center of the country. All this makes Ontario the best choice for registering an LP in Canada.
Limited Partnership in Ontario, Canada: respectable status with tax benefits
Limited Partnership is a convenient and widely applicable business format in Canada. It is perfect for registering a business in Canada by non-residents. Limited Partnership in Ontario provides for the presence of at least two partners. They can be individuals and legal entities. We especially note that Canadian tax residency will significantly simplify opening a corporate bank account in Curacao.
Benefits of opening an LP in Canada:
- Limited Partnership in Ontario is not subject to corporate taxation. The profit is distributed among the partners, and each pays their own tax to the state.
- If an LP does not conduct business within Canada, it does not pay taxes in that country at all.
- LP in Canada has a reasonably high reputation status on the world stage.
- There are no mandatory reporting and auditing requirements for a Limited Partnership in Ontario.
- There are no restrictions on authorized capital.
- There is the possibility of 100% foreign ownership of an LP in Canada.
- Canada allows professional partner/director services.
- Limited Partnership format in Canada allows the combination of both partners’ positions (general and limited) in one person.
- There are options for legal tax optimization.
- It is possible to flexibly set up an LP in Canada for specific business goals and objectives. Ask our experts for details.
Our other services in Canada and USA:
Costs for opening an LP in Canada
The cost of registering a Limited Partnership in Ontario is not fixed. It will depend on many factors such as business area, your residence/tax status, organizational structure, etc. Therefore, further, we will describe the standard case, and you can find out the cost for your specific case from our experts.
Registration of an LP in Canada without additional services (from EUR 3,500; with professional partner/director services – from EUR 6,250). This price includes:
- Registration of a Limited Partnership in Ontario.
- Agent services.
- Checking the company name uniqueness.
- Rental of legal/postal addresses for one year.
- Payment of state fees.
- Original corporate documents with worldwide delivery.
- Services of a professional partner (director, agent, manager) – extra EUR 1,750 per year.
Possible additional costs for registering a Limited Partnership in Ontario include several categories.
Express registration of an LP in Canada:
- Ontario General Partnership ‒ EUR 750.
- Ontario General Partnership with a corporate bank account ‒ EUR 2250.
Legalization of constituent documents for an LP in Canada:
- Notarization of documents ‒ EUR 250 per document.
- Legalization of documents ‒ EUR 500 per document.
Documentary support for an LP in Canada:
- Preparation of constituent documents – EUR 125 per document.
- Preparation of additional corporate documents – EUR 750 per hour.
- Amendments to constituent documents – EUR 750 per set.
- Courier delivery – from EUR 250.
Postal services for an LP in Canada (delivery services not included):
- Postal address maintenance for 6/12 months – EUR 540/900.
- Making a courier shipment – EUR 125.
- Postal item storage for 1-3 days/4-30 days – free/form EUR 15 per day.
- Canadian virtual office services – EUR 1,750 per year.
Accounting support for an LP in Canada – from EUR 1,250 per year:
- ·Registration of business and banking transactions.
- Drawing up an annual report on financial activities for the bank.
- Preparation of an information letter in the Revenue Canada form.
Package of documents for opening a Limited Partnership in Ontario, Canada
We strongly recommend you treat the preparation of documents for registering an LP in Canada as responsibly as possible. Even minor mistakes can significantly delay the registration period or provoke a refusal. In addition, remember that some of these documents will be used for opening a corporate bank account in Curacao.
You will need to provide the following documents (from each partner):
- Notarized passport copy.
- Residential address confirmation (utility bill, bank statement).
- A completed and printed form for describing business activity type. You need to specify in detail what the business will do and propose the LP name.
Opening a corporate bank account in Curacao
Curacao is a Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela. It is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands with a significant degree of independence and own self-government. The Curacao banking sector is developing rapidly, so you should not regard opening a corporate bank account in Curacao as a compromise solution. The island already occupies a leading position in the entire Caribbean region, and the list of bank services in Curacao is not much inferior to that of a reputable bank in Europe or Asia.
As a customer of a Curacao bank, you will enjoy all the benefits of a reputable financial institution. Opening an offshore bank account in Curacao provides the opportunity to use a wide network of correspondent banks which solves many transaction issues and does not limit you to the borders of Curacao or the Caribbean region.
Documents for opening a corporate bank account in Curacao for Canada LP (for all beneficial owners, signatories, directors, and professional partners):
- Completed, printed, and signed copies of bank forms for opening a corporate bank account in Curacao for Ontario Limited Partnership.
- Notarized passport copy.
- Residential address confirmation (utility bill no older than six months).
- A letter of recommendation from a bank or a professional (notary, certified accountant). It should be no older than three months; the minimum period of cooperation is from two years.
- Corporate documents of an LP in Canada (provided by an agent after registration).
The procedure for registering an LP in Canada with a corporate bank account in Curacao
The most important condition is your desire to build a successful international business, which will be based on an LP in Canada and a corporate bank account in Curacao. If you follow our recommendations, very soon you will get a reliable tool for realizing your business goals.
Our other services in Curacao:
Basic steps for registering an LP in Canada with opening a corporate bank account in Curacao:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for professional advice on registering an LP in Canada with an offshore bank account in Curacao.
- Pay for our services (from 7499 EUR; payment options).
- Send the original documents required for registering an LP in Canada and opening a corporate bank account in Curacao to our back office.
- After receiving all the documents and payment, we will proceed with the procedure. The term is about four weeks.
- After registration, we will send the original corporate documents to the address you specified.
You can request the service of opening an LP in Canada with a corporate bank account in Curacao at the address above.
What are the benefits of opening an LP in Canada?
Limited Partnership in Ontario, Canada is an international business format with many benefits and opportunities. The most significant of them are no corporate taxation, the respectable reputation of the jurisdiction, the possibility of 100% foreign ownership, etc.
Can I open a bank account in Curacao for LP in Canada?
Yes, you can do it with our assistance. Curacao has a developed banking sector, being a leader in the Caribbean region. Opening an offshore bank account in Curacao is one of the best financial instruments for an LP in Canada.
How much does opening a Limited Partnership in Ontario with a corporate bank account in Curacao cost?
The cost of registering a Limited Partnership in Ontario with an offshore bank account in Curacao is not fixed. It depends on many factors and starts from 7499 EUR. You can find out the cost of the service for your specific case from our experts.