We offer to purchase a luxury five-bedroom villa in DAMAC Lagoons with a total area of more than 300 square meters from a well-known Middle East developer DAMAC Properties. This option will be perfect for anyone who plans to move to the United Arab Emirates, obtain a UAE residence permit for themselves and their family members, or wish to invest financial assets profitably.
The DAMAC Lagoons residential complex has a total area of 4.18 sq. km, on which there are eight communities in the Mediterranean style. All villas, townhouses, and cottages are located around artificial lagoons. In addition, the complex has a developed infrastructure, good transport interchange, and all conditions for a comfortable stay for a family with children and animals.
Choose housing for permanent residence or purchase under the UAE investment program in Dubai with the support of experienced consultants. We offer full transaction support, real estate demonstration, and additional services for foreigners, including opening a bank account in the Emirates.
REAL ESTATE IN THE UAE: OUR OFFERS
DAMAC Lagoons Dubai – features of the residential complex
A new residential complex in the spirit of the Mediterranean, Damac Lagoons, these are villas and townhouses surrounded by white sandy beaches and crystal clear lagoons. In total, the developer presents 8 clusters, each fully furnished, technically equipped, and with a modern interior and exterior design.
- Santorini – Dubai’s wellness area that has its own ponds, a cinema on the water, and a club to meet friends.
- Costa Brava – an ideal place for a quiet, comfortable life with all modern conveniences. Distinctive features of these townhouses are secluded corners of nature and untouched bays surrounded by trees, picturesque valleys, and endless fields, which recall the atmosphere of Catalonia.
- Portofino – the pearl of the Italian Riviera, which embodies luxury. This corner of DAMAC Lagoons is famous for its picturesque harbor with crystal clear waters and natural beauty that will become a part of your life. There are also business centers, entertainment areas, and sports grounds on the water and land, including kayaking, boating, and stand-up surfing.
- Nice – this cluster resembles the Cote d’Azur in its stylistic design with its picturesque landscapes and soft lighting. For young people, a leisure center, bike paths, a skate park, beach areas, and a BMX site will be built in Nice.
- The rest of the clusters (Venice, Marbella, Monte Carlo, Malta) also have their own unique design, and experienced consultants of our portal will help you make the right choice.
Please write to us at the contacts listed on the site and get detailed information on real estate in DAMAC Lagoons Dubai.
Infrastructure, exterior and interior of DAMAC Lagoons Dubai
The Mediterranean-style community will be surrounded by several popular areas, such as DAMAC Hills, Dubai Studio City, and Tilal Al Ghaf. Each villa will have full furnishings and modern appliances, allowing you to immediately move into the apartments after they are put into operation without additional costs.
The interior and exterior of villas and townhouses differ only in style. On the technical side, environmental friendliness and safety, this is an ideal variant of real estate in the Emirates. In addition, you can still buy a villa under construction at a starting price from a developer.
According to plans, the commissioning of the property should take place in full (meaning the entire residential complex) in 2025. However, individual villas will be opened for occupancy even earlier, when only the construction and finishing of shopping centers, playgrounds, and other infrastructure areas will remain.
According to the master plan, DAMAC Lagoons Dubai will have:
- wave attraction
- cinema on the water
- water slides and water park
- retail stores
- club house on the island
- leisure and entertainment centers
- private beach
- sports fields and gyms.
Distance from schools, shopping centers and other municipal institutions:
- Dubai International Airport – 30 minutes drive from DAMAC Lagoons
- Jebel Ali School and View School – 15 minutes
- Kindergarten Creakids Nursery – within walking distance
- Akoya Nursery and The Wonder Years Nursery – 10-15 minutes
- The Mediclinic Parkview Hospital and the Viva Supermarket – located near the complex.
On either side of the crystalline lagoons, DAMAC Lagoons residents will enjoy world-class resort amenities. And for those who love golf and horseback riding, there is the opportunity to join a club in the neighboring DAMAC Hills community.
Five-bedroom villa from the DAMAC developer – buy at a bargain price and get a UAE residence permit
The five-bedroom villa presented in this article is one of the last available in this area due to the high demand for real estate in new buildings in Dubai.
The apartments have the following:
- total area of 301 sq. m.
- favorable starting price, which after the commissioning of housing will increase many times – USD 731,500
- ready-to-move-in villas with complete turnkey furnishings
- a magnificent view from the windows of each bedroom, where there is a separate exit to the bathroom
- a green lawn and an amazing house landscape with a barbecue area and access to the lagoon.
Under the terms of the UAE immigration program, a foreign resident has the right to obtain an investor visa for a period of 3 to 10 years when buying housing in the country. The minimum cost of real estate, which opens the way to a UAE residence permit in 2022, is AED 750,000 (USD 204,000).
If you are interested in citizenship by investment in other countries, read the complete guide on all available options from our experts.
Economic attractiveness of the Emirate of Dubai and DAMAC Lagoons
In the third quarter of 2022, experts recorded an active interest of foreigners in real estate in the United Arab Emirates. And these numbers just keep growing.
Thus, in the third quarter of this year, more than 25,000 real estate transactions were registered in the UAE, which broke all records of previous years (+ 14% compared to the second quarter of 2022 and + 40% compared to the number of transactions in 2021).
This prompted an increase in housing prices and rental rates in the Emirates. As a result, there is a noticeable economic benefit for investors, including those who manage to buy housing at the construction stage at a developer’s price and, subsequently, sell it for 5-6% more expensive or receive passive income from rent.
When buying a DAMAC Lagoons Dubai villa, such an investment pattern remains working. But besides financial gain, many expats buy property in the Emirates of Dubai for other reasons:
- The UAE has a very friendly local population.
- Here, you can take advantage of zero and reduced taxes while maintaining your overseas business but moving your management headquarters to Dubai.
- Company registration in DIFC free zone is the most beneficial option for starting a global financial career.
- Staying for permanent residence in the UAE is pleasant due to the environmental benefits and excellent climate.
- The developed economy of the state and the luxury of the eastern peoples, which can be traced in every building, decoration, and lifestyle, attract Europeans, Americans, and Asians who, having visited Dubai once, want to stay here forever.
Choose real estate for life and investment in the United Arab Emirates safely with the assistance of experienced experts. We await your request and will try to create the most comfortable conditions for the transaction in the shortest possible time.
Where is DAMAC Lagoons located?
DAMAC Lagoons is an elite area of Dubai, part of the DAMAC Hills community with an international golf club. It is located near Hess street. This provides easy access to Dubai’s main highways – Emirates Road (E611) and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
Is it possible to get a UAE residence permit for a real estate purchase?
Yes, it is possible. When buying a villa in DAMAC Lagoons, the owner can immediately apply for a UAE residence permit for three or ten years, depending on the amount of investment paid.
Is it possible to get a UAE residence permit if you buy a house on a mortgage?
It is possible, but on condition that at least the minimum amount under the investment program was initially paid to the bank or owner, which in 2022 is AED 750,000 (USD 204,000).