Corporate bank accounts setup in Georgia will be arranged for you remotely with Silk Road Bank if you rely on our assistance. This is one of the most cost-effective options. It will save you time, money, and efforts. You will get access to your account and online banking within days. The business incentives available in Georgia will open great prospects and international markets for your business venture, particularly if it is registered in a Free Industrial Zone. Confidentiality of your financial transactions and the security of data on your assets will be safeguarded by the country’s legislation, since Georgia has not adopted the international CRS standard and does not participate in the Automatic Exchange Of Information (AEOI) with other countries. Besides, you will be entitled to tax allowances and other perks that will significantly cut your corporate costs.
At the moment, Georgian banks are very reluctant to serve companies founded by foreigners. Many applications are turned down. However, with our help you are guaranteed to get a corporate account opened. Moreover, this will be done remotely. You will not have to travel in person to the country. You are welcome to book a free online session with our expert to discuss whatever questions you have about the remote procedure of your corporate bank accounts setup in Georgia. Please contact us at email@example.com and order our professional service as soon as possible.
Why should you choose your corporate bank accounts setup with the Silk Road Bank
The Silk Road Bank is a small bank even by the standards of Georgia. But thanks to this it is very much customer-oriented making sure that clients receive the highest quality services in a timely manner.
The bank’s main office is in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia. Its scope extends across the entire jurisdiction due to the important partnership agreement with the Bank of Georgia which has an extensive network of ATMs, POS-terminals, branches all over Georgia, including all major cities. The Silk Road Bank is also represented in several countries.
For years, the Silk Road Bank has been supporting a lot of locally incorporated businesses and the establishment of many famous brands in Georgia. It was founded in the early 1990s was founded by The Silk Road Group, a private investment group. Together they have invested in very successful projects across several sectors: financial, telecommunications (Silknet), hydropower, real estate, transport and logistics. Since 2020, the main shareholder of JSC Silk Road Bank is Silk Road Group Holding (Malta) limited.
The bank’s clients recommend it as a financially sustainable institution, a provider of quality services to private and corporate clients, including non-residents.
Silk Road Bank’s services for companies after their corporate bank accounts setup
Non-resident owners of companies can set up corporate bank accounts with the Silk Road Bank in Georgia remotely and thus provide them with access to a variety of banking instruments:
- 3 types of deposit programs
- credit lines, overdrafts, or other business loans
- corporate payment cards
Besides, a wide range of financial services will be available to managers and other employees of the corporate clients: payment cards, saving/time/demand deposit accounts, loans for resident clients.
Advantages of the corporate bank accounts setup with Silk Road Bank
The non-residents’ main advantages of corporate bank accounts setup with the Silk Road Bank, Georgia:
- a conventional range of all financial services required by companies
- corporate bank accounts setup in Georgia in person or remotely
- 3D Security Service for all bank cards and online payment transactions
- high interest rates on deposits in GEL or USD
- low service fees: only 10 GEL to open the main multi-currency account and GEL2 monthly service fee for its maintenance (5 GEL fee for up to 6 months of an inactive account, GEL10 – for up to 1 year)
- low tariffs for international transfers – 0,2% of payment
- affordable internet banking at the rate of only 50 GEL for full access and a DG-pass authentication
- affordable fees for SMS banking (1 GEL), email bank (1GEL), free telephone bank
- regular automatic money transfers (2 GEL /month)
- a payroll project
- English-language interface of the website and banking system
- a wide correspondent network all over the world
- a reliable and quick cash transportation service in Georgia
- no currency control regulations
- loyal compliance rules
- the Deposit Insurance System (up to GEL15,000).
The above-mentioned benefits are provided efficiently to clients all over the world, wherever they are. The Silk Road Bank protects the clients’ assets and takes care of their growth.
OUR SERVICES IN GEORGIA
Advantages of the corporate bank accounts setup in Georgia
Here are more reasons to choose Georgia as the place for your corporate bank accounts setup:
- Georgia does not participate in the CRS for the Automatic Exchange Of Information (AEOI) about financial and tax details of the account holders
- there are tax exemptions and incentives for legal entities, particularly registered in the Free Industrial Zones and the Virtual Zone
- the tax system is very loyal (for example, there are no sudden inspections in Georgia, and taxpayers can communicate with the authorities online in their personal account
- there is no need to hire residents, and the company staff may consist of just one person, who can be the founder and director at the same time
- there are no restrictions for non-residents wishing to register a legal entity
- it takes only 1-2 days to register a company in Georgia, even for foreigners.
The conditions created in the country for business development are so favorable that opening a corporate account in Georgia remotely is now recommended to almost everyone who wants to optimize taxes, reduce the cost of maintaining a legal entity and at the same time ensure high confidentiality of their financial data. With the Silk Road Bank, you can get a multi-currency account, a corporate card, and online banking at an affordable price, which will allow you to manage cash flows from any country in the world
The procedure of corporate bank accounts setup with Silk Road Bank, Georgia
This is a fairly simple procedure and we recommend that you start with a discussion of your objectives with our consultants. To book a private online session, please contact us in messengers or at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The procedure includes the following stages:
- You have read about advantages of corporate bank accounts setup with Silk Road Bank, Georgia, and you feel you would like to learn more.
- You arrange a private online session with our experts and discuss your questions about corporate bank accounts setup with Silk Road Bank, Georgia.
- You will conclude an agreement with us and pay our service fee by a bank transfer or in whichever way convenient to you.
- You will issue the power of attorney and get it notarized.
- You will send us the notarized power of attorney and your company’s incorporation documents.
- If you need a new company setup in Georgia, we will draw up all the necessary constituent documents and register the company.
- Our representative will take care of your corporate bank account setup with the Silk Road Bank, Georgia
- We will send you all the documents confirming your ownership of the corporate account set up with the Silk Road Map and other tools needed for its management (as well as the incorporation documents of your new Georgian company, if we have opened it on your behalf).
The whole procedure described above takes 2-3 weeks, including the mail delivery of all documents. It is completely safe and confidential. So if you want to increase your wealth and protect your assets by placing them in Georgia, please contact us at the email address or messengers given above. We will provide our feedback as soon as possible.
How long does it take to get a corporate bank account set up in Georgia remotely?
Companies owned by foreign founders can open a corporate account remotely within 2-3 weeks. Perhaps even faster, it all depends on the promptness and quality of the documents you provide.
Is there a deposit insurance system in Georgia?
Yes, Georgia has a Deposit Insurance Agency. It insures deposits of all resident and non-resident individuals and legal entities in all commercial banks operating in Georgia. Starting from 1 January 2022, deposits on personal and corporate accounts (up to GEL15,000) are insured.
What documents do I need to open a corporate account in Georgia?
To open an account, you need to provide all the founding documents: the Charter, the extract from the Register of legal entities, an outline of the company structure and its beneficiaries, the Resolution on the appointment of the director and his/her passport copy, a copy of the passport of the company founder, etc. The exact list of documents depends on the structure of the company, the profiles of its founders. We recommend corporate accounts setup in Georgia for legal entities founded only by private persons.