For many decades The Bahamas has been recognized as one of the most attractive and classic destinations for protecting international assets. This truly attractive and reliable jurisdiction specializes in wealth management through the professional provision of offshore banking and investment services.
Where to open your corporate account in The Bahamas?
Banque Havilland offers you a great opportunity to become a corporate client in The Bahamas. This is a great way to start a partnership with an independent family-owned bank and reach a new investment level to protect and develop your business.
Banque Havilland (Bahamas) Ltd. offers exceptional services to wealthy clients, including the ultra-successful Rowland family owning and running this bank. Banque Havilland S.A. was founded by the Rowlands with the desire to create a private bank that they would like to bank with.
Serious investors are most welcome to trust, join, and benefit from the investment strategy of this bank supporting and increasing international wealth over the years.
While the global financial crisis has hit on liquidity and capacity of many financial institutions, Banque Havilland has managed to survive difficult times without losses, but with stable profits. Thanks to the right investment principles and the absence of bad debts, this private bank offers its services in the UK, Luxembourg, Monaco, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, The Bahamas, Moscow, and many other financial hubs.
Yet another advantage is the intimacy between Banque Havilland and its customers. Much too often, large banking corporations are mired in bureaucracy and fail to maintain a proper approach and cooperation with their highly wealthy clients. However, the Bank of The Bahamas is rapidly adjusting and adapting to the needs of its clients from all over the world.
Banque Havilland S.A. was founded in Luxembourg in 2009. Its headquarters are in Luxembourg, and it operates through offices all over the world – in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Dubai, Geneva and Zurich, and The Bahamas.
In 2013, Banque Havilland opened a branch in London, the UK, then bought Banque Pasche’s Monaco business. In 2014, the bank acquired the Liechtenstein subsidiary to strengthen its international presence. In the same year, it extended its global network to The Bahamas with the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Pasche Bank & Trust Limited in Nassau, Bahamas.
The current market of Banque Havilland’s services embraces ultra-high net worth (UHNW) clients all over the world, who have complex investment and wealth management requirements and need a reliable financial partner that could support them on an international basis.
The Bank offers a choice of multi-currency accounts – including term and demand deposits.
Should you need advice or services of experts who can help you apply for the necessary type of the account at Banque Havilland (Bahamas), please write to our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What values are at the heart of Banque Havilland’s business?
The Bank is managed with financial conservatism which is the family’s hallmark.
The current trends in international banking are focused on maximizing the diversification of risks. That is why Banque Havilland (Bahamas) offers both standard and tailor-made banking services, wealth management solutions, institutional services, and co-investment opportunities together with the Rowlands.
Banque Havilland (Bahamas) offers the following traditional banking services:
- private banking,
- asset and wealth management,
- investment services,
- institutional services for ultra-wealthy families and individuals from around the world.
The bank stands out by independence. This feature providing many advantages and the ability to adapt quickly to the needs of its demanding clients.
Flexibility is preferred over strategy, allowing to select from a variety of options, from traditional “buy and hold” to fast turnovers. Portfolios can be invested or deinvested whenever the client decides so, depending on the market situation, volatility, and timings. Traditional boundaries do not limit a Bank’s investment style – the generation of ideas is based on continuous scrutiny of global challenges, trends, and specific asset classes. The partner network is a favorable framework for the bank’s development.
The bank’s customer-focused approach is based on tailor-made services and skills of dedicated asset managers who help clients in setting up accounts, issuing of bank cards, foreign exchange services, custodial and dealership services, standard and individual credit solutions, asset management, including discretionary, advisory and individual services, advisory services on wealth planning.
The bank’s asset management approach focuses on low risk/high yield assets with priority on liquidity at all times.
Corporate finance is at the heart of the successful investment experience of Banque Havilland, and truly meets the clients’ expectations.
Banque Havilland guides families and entrepreneurs in managing their businesses through its team of dedicated account managers who provide professional advice on M&A, restructuring, private placements and business strategies, regular performance updates, and valuations.
The integrated platform has been built across the private, investment and corporate banking sectors to offer clients customer-specific solutions and facilitate the entire life cycle of every given transaction – from decision making and sourcing, through structuring, financing, and implementation of the deal.
Banque Havilland (Bahamas) provides you with the opportunity to manage your investments and assets through a 24/7 modern Internet banking application and all modern services for more efficient and accelerated access to your funds.
Which services make this bank so special?
Types of accounts
The bank offers to open current, savings, and fixed-term deposit accounts in a variety of currencies.
The bank provides investors with services of Discretionary Asset Management, Advisory Portfolio Service, Fund Platform investment approach, Custody Services, Foreign Exchange Services, Direct Access to the Dealing Room.
Specialist Wealth Structuring Services
The bank gives particular importance to the structure of ownership and distribution of clients’ assets. Therefore, it offers tailored solutions for managing and preserving wealth, security, and discretionary management of assets.
Investment Project Structuring, Asset Solutions based on extensive custody experience, combined with the banking and investment expertise, Fund Services, and Bespoke Solutions.
For more information about Banque Havilland (Bahamas), please read our article ‘Opening a private account in The Bahamas’.
How to open a corporate account with Banque Havilland (Bahamas)?
- Your first step should be to take a well-balanced decision to open a corporate account with this bank. For you to be sure that Banque Havilland is your right choice, please consider the following facts:
- Banque Havilland prefers to see among its corporate clients successful persons who wish to receive assistance in managing their wealth (to offer a tailor-made investment portfolio, equity investment options, bonds and loans, and others.)
- All accounts with Banque Havilland are multi-currency ones, which is a perfect solution for a variety of investment purposes. The bank offers to keep assets in more than 20 foreign currencies in one account.
- A corporate account with Banque Havilland provides access to cash and investment transactions in foreign currencies.
- The average amount of assets under the bank’s management is about USD 1 million (in cash or investments).
- The starting amount for opening a portfolio should be from USD 200-300 thousand, which will be transferred to Banque Havilland (Bahamas) from another credit and financial institution or broker.
- Banque Havilland (Bahamas) offers its corporate clients an extended choice of credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, American Express cards, including Green, Gold, Platinum cards, and exclusive Centurion cards.
- Banque Havilland (Bahamas) cooperates with tax residents of all countries, except for countries under US sanctions.
You are most welcome to refer to our consultants for more details about the strengths and opportunities of banking with Banque Havilland and the procedure of opening a corporate account.
- The next step is our services agreement, outlining all our services and liabilities on helping you to open the account which you have decided to set up with Banque Havilland.
- Third, according to our mutual agreement, you will need to pay the fee for our services of 3999 EUR. Payments are accepted by bank transfer or through Pay Pal, Western Union, WebMoney
- Then we will compile your portfolio of documents according to the bank’s requirements.
To open an account the following set of documents will be required from individuals:
- Filled in, printed and signed copies of the application for account opening;
- Notarized copy of ID or passport (pages with photo and signature).
- Proof of residence address (utility bills);
- A notarized copy of the utility bill or the original bank account statement to confirm the address of residence. Note: This document must be not older than 3 months by the time the registration package is submitted
- Recommendation letter for a beneficiary from public partners or banks.
- Proof of legal origin of funds: tax return, certificate of income from the employer, etc.
A full package of corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company;
- Document on the appointment of the manager of the company (appointment of directors, power of attorney or another document)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company was incorporated more than one year ago.
- Additional documents may be requested upon request of the Bank. Note: all documents must be in English and notarized.
If you have any questions about the procedure and timelines of opening a corporate account with Banque Havilland or any other bank in The Bahamas, please write to us at email@example.com.