We would like to offer you the opening of an effective corporate bank account in Nevis. It is will suite those who do international business, from classic trading companies to the firms working with cryptocurrencies. The bank does charge any account maintenance fees.
The procedure of opening a business account is carried out remotely.
Benefits of a Corporate Bank Account in Nevis
The bank account in Nevis can become a great instrument for a businessman who always strives to develop the company and increase its profits.
The international bank in Nevis operates via the SWIFT system, and thanks to that it can carried out fast transfers in EUR and USD.
In addition to fiat currencies, each bank’s client can keep their securities, bonds and shares at the bank. For the sake of convenience and investment achievements, the bank ensures access to the financial markets and instruments. Banking, private banking, the possibility to outsource your assets. These are the extra options you can choose from.
The bank has strong correspondent relations with a number of major international banks, such as JP Morgan, Citibank, Deutsche Bank and others.
The bank offers the escrow account opening. Being holder of this account, you can buy real estate and other assets much faster. Bank employees also assist their clients with obtaining citizenship for investments in Nevis.
Corporate Account with a Bank in Nevis
The bank offers you an opportunity of opening the following types of accounts:
- Business account for businesses;
- Escrow account for buying and selling;
- Private banking for high-net-worth individuals;
- Private personal account.
We would like to offer you the opening of a business account for your company, including the cases when your company is an offshore one.
Before you open your bank account, you must undergo a thorough due diligence check. It is performed by a third-party professional company. The cost of this check is USD 3,000, but the payment is only made upon the final approval of the bank. If the bank rejects your application, you will not have to pay anything.
The bank issues VISA debit cards.
The account is controlled via the online bank. This makes it possible to transfer your funds and pay your bills at any time of the day from anywhere in the world.
It has already been mentioned above that the escrow account is a convenient instrument for buying and selling assets. The bank offers buying cryptocurrencies as well. It accepts USD transfers from other institutions that trade cryptocurrencies.
Citizens of any country except Venezuela, Iran, North Korea and Syria can open a corporate account.
The account opens in about 15 days.
When you open an account, you will need to make a minimum deposit within 5 days. For a business account, it is USD 100,000. It is important that the bank does not accept cash. Your deposit can be made in any common currency (USD, EUR) or in the form of bonds and other securities.
After the bank receives the minimum deposit, you will be able to use the funds at your discretion. The bank has no requirements to the minimum account balance, as well as no monthly maintenance fee is charged.
Documents Necessary for Opening a Corporate Bank Account in Nevis
Opening of the account involves collecting and preparing the following documents:
- Notarized copy of the account holder company’s Certificate of Incorporation;
- Notarized copy of the account holder company’s Certificate of Good Standing;
- Notarized copy of the founding documents (Memorandum, Articles of Association, etc.);
- Notarized copy of the Corporate Decision on opening of the account and the bank account signatories appointment (with the owner’s signature);
- Copy of the owner’s consolidated annual financial statements;
- Notarized copies of two different forms of identity cards with photographs issued by the Government (one of them is a travel passport);
- Notarized copy of the document confirming the physical address of residence (a utility bill);
- Notarized copies of two letters of reference issued by professionals such as lawyers and accountants;
- Signed client’s application.
All these documents must be digitized with high definition, and made in English (or translated by professional translators).
Each document may not be older than six months by the time of sending it to the bank.
The bank may request additional documents or the original copies of papers listed above.
Procedure: How Do I Open a Corporate Bank Account in Nevis?
- First of all, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you would like to open a corporate account in Nevis remotely.
- Our expert will request certain general information to assess the possibility of providing this service.
- After that we will ask you to pay for the account opening procedure in the amount of 3999 EUR. You can use your card, bank transfer, Western Union, WebMoney and Bitcoin.
- Please send us the necessary documents. We will review them and send them to the bank for consideration.
- Once the application has been approved by the bank, you will need to send a minimum deposit to your account within 5 days.
- After this is will be necessary to pay for the due diligence procedure. It costs 3000 EUR.
- Once you get the money into your account, you will be able to control it as part of your regular tasks.
Are there any questions left? Do not hesitate to email our experts to email@example.com and we will get you the answers.