- Why Would Non-EU Residents Wish to Open a Company in Estonia?
- Company in Estonia for Non-EU Residents
- A Company in Estonia for Non-EU Residents: What Documents Do I Need?
- A Company in Estonia for Non-EU Residents: Incorporation and Maintenance Costs
- Extra Services
- Procedure: How Do I Register a Company in Estonia Being a Non-EU Resident?
If you live permanently outside the EU and you wish to open a company in Estonia, then this offer is for you. You can get a company registered in Estonia either in person or remotely.
Why Would Non-EU Residents Wish to Open a Company in Estonia?
What is the purpose of establishing companies? Money making, asset protection, plans and goals implementation. A company in one’s home country can serve a range of tasks, but cannot cover all the needs of a business. Especially if the business enters international markets.
Registering a company in another country is a smart move to cover new areas, protect your assets, and diversify your risks. In some cases it leads to direct savings on taxes, logistics and infrastructure.
By registering a company in Estonia, foreign business persons get the following:
- Duty-free access to the entire European market;
- Zero corporate tax if profits are reinvested;
- Convenient legislation;
- Adequate attitude of government to business;
- Well-developed digital state services and document turnover;
- Licenses for issuance of electronic money, including crypto currencies.
In addition to the above, upon registering a company in Estonia you will be able to open an account in a European bank and in many other jurisdictions.
A Company in Estonia for Non-EU Residents
In order to register a company in Estonia promptly and reliably, you will need professional assistance, a personal visit (or a remote procedure by proxy), the authorized capital of 2,500 Euros.
The most popular form of company is OÜ (shareholding partnership). Shareholders can be natural persons or legal entities. A natural person can be a member of the board at the same time.
For running a company successfully you will need to register it with the Commercial Register, to get a legal address and to keep the books and records. It is also important that each Estonian company has a resident representative.
The company can operate both in Estonia and outside Estonia.
If you need an Estonian bank account, it is necessary to ensure that you actually operate within the country, including finding Estonian clients and/or business partners.
A Company in Estonia for Non-EU Residents: What Documents Do I Need?
You will need the following documents to successfully register your company:
- Travel passport;
- Proof of residence (a utility bill not older than 3 months);
- Your personal email for communication;
- Company name options (preferably 2 options in case the first one turns out to be taken);
- Email address of the company which will be publicly available;
- Type of company business;
- Details of the board members if they are not shareholders;
- Application to the Commercial Register for registration of the company.
The documents must be certified by a notary. In certain cases they must be apostilled.
A Company in Estonia for Non-EU Residents: Incorporation and Maintenance Costs
The cost of company registration services in Estonia for non-EU residents starts from 4,000 EUR.
This cost includes the following:
- Work with one shareholder;
- Preparation of documents and company registration;
- State fees and costs for translation and certification of documents;
- Filing of application to the Register;
- A scan copy of the business card in English;
- Articles of Incorporation;
- Company seal;
- Legal address of the company for 1 year;
- Resident representative for 1 year.
Inclusion of an additional shareholder in the application will be 1,000 EUR.
If you wish to register a company remotely, the cost of the service will be 5,000 EUR.
Accountant’s services depend on the amount of work done.
|Consulting services||From 400 EUR|
|Obtaining a VAT number||500 EUR|
|Obtaining an EORI number||300 EUR|
|Translation of documents||Upon request|
|Courier delivery worldwide||150 EUR|
Annual costs for company maintenance in Estonia start from 3,000 EUR. This amount includes the rent of a registered office and the services of the resident representative.
To learn more about opening an account, please feel free to sign up for a free consultation.
Procedure: How Do I Register a Company in Estonia Being a Non-EU Resident?
Once you have decided to register a company in Estonia please feel free to email us at email@example.com
We will tell you what information you need to provide and how much the service will cost.
After that we will ask you to pay for the company registration service, from 4000 EUR. You can use your card, bank transfer, Bitcoin, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
After receiving your payment and a complete set of documents we will proceed with the registration.
Then you will get access to your company, you will be able to open an account and start your business.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the address above.