Are you looking for a luxury beachfront property in Southern Europe? Consider the Adriatic coast and live by the most beautiful sea in the world!
In particular, let’s take a look at Porto Montenegro marina which is known far beyond the borders of Montenegro as a place that can satisfy the most extraordinary requests. We propose you to buy a furnished penthouse with parking space in the residential complex of Baia (on the first line) in the territory of the Porto Montenegro marina right in front of the yacht jetty.
The elite real estate piece in Montenegro, a penthouse with an internal area of 268 square meters, comes with various options: with or without furniture, and with or without parking space. We will provide all the details (including the cost) of the penthouse in the article below.
You can contact our experts for assistance in the registration of a residence permit and citizenship of Montenegro based on the purchase of real estate and incorporation of a Montenegrin company with corporate accounts in foreign banks. If you need advice, please write an email to the address provided at the end of the article.
Elite Location in Montenegro
Possessing a luxury real estate piece at the seaside is a trend that will never fall out of fashion, and we have a good option in Montenegro — a penthouse with a total area of 334 square meters. It is located in the Baia residential complex in the center of the Porto Montenegro marina village right in front of the jetty for expensive yachts. The marina, in its turn, is a part of the town of Tivat on the coast of the Kotor Bay, the winding part of the Adriatic Sea.
Porto Montenegro marina with a world-class jetty and a luxurious residential village is an exciting place to live in Montenegro as you can take advantage of the following features:
- A flagship complex with luxury real estate for sale and rent.
- It is owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) whose portfolio includes Emirates Airlines, One&Only Resorts & Emaar Properties.
- The Kotor Bay (also called Boko), protected by UNESCO, is close to 3 international airports and Mediterranean cruise sites.
- A world-class marina with a full range of services for 450 people and a luxurious residential complex that includes penthouses.
- Good infrastructure around, such as an international school, a clinic, and several business centers.
Why Buy Beachfront Luxury Real Estate?
On the emotional side, this is just beautiful! Everyone seems to have the dream of living by the sea.
If we look at the Balkan peninsula, the best beachfront real estate available for sale is located in Montenegro, more precisely – in Tivat and Kotor Bay (Boko), where people from around the world willingly buy residences, apartments, and penthouses for rent.
The business side has more questions than answers. Is the emotion and the beauty sufficient to call this property priceless? If not, what is its practical value? What are the prospects of such an investment? What benefits can you potentially draw from it?
Well, beachfront real estate is first of all a prestigious luxury item, and this status means that it will always cost a lot.
However, it’s not only a matter of prestige. There are practical reasons that make buying a beachfront property an excellent investment: it will be your reliable source of income, and it will also give you access to a place of rest reserved exclusively for you and your loved ones.
In fact, many investors in coastal houses and penthouses in Montenegro claim that their rental income most often covers their expenses throughout the year. When they visit their property, they can actually live for free.
Features of the Luxury Residential Real Estate for Sale
- Exceptional location on the waterfront
- Stunning sea and mountain views
- Contemporary architecture of the promenade by WATG London designer company
- Elegant timeless design inspired by the Italian Riviera
- Access to an exclusive club for yacht and luxury real estate owners
- On-site lifestyle management team
- Furniture & Interior Design packages by Tino Zervuda & MHZ Paris
- Regent pool additional rental program
- The penthouse is fully serviced by the five-star Regent Hotel
- Amenities and services are also provided by the Regent Hotel
- Two premium residential buildings
- 129 brand residences
- Studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments
- Luxury penthouses for discerning customers
- Landscaped gardens and a multi-tiered podium by the pool
- The courtyard is only for residents
- Private access to the Regent Hotel and its amenities
- 24-hour front desk and security
- Indoor area: 268.34 sq.m.
- Outdoor area (terrace): 65.75 sq.m.
- Total area: 334.09 sq.m.
- Base price: 2,918,000 euros.
- Furniture cost: 272,868 euros.
- Parking space cost: 25,000 euros.
- Total (Penthouse + Furniture + Parking): 3,215,868 euros.
- Building maintenance fee: 82 euros/m2 per year or 27,395 euros/m2 per year.
- Real estate tax: 0.56% of the price of the apartment and parking
Buying a Penthouse in Montenegro: Basic Steps
- Step 1 — A non-refundable deposit of 20,000 euros per booking and the signing of the booking agreement.
- Step 2 — Completion of the booking procedure. A contract of sale with the terms of purchase and an information package is sent to the buyer.
- The information package includes a site plan, condominium and village rules, a building permit, a payment schedule, and terms of reference.
- Step 3 — Signing the sale and purchase agreement (SPA) in English and/or Montenegrin within 30 days from the date of booking. The SPA is required to be notarized after signing.
- Step 4 — After full payment is received and notarization has been completed, the penthouse is officially transferred to the buyer.
You can use a 36-month installment plan provided that you make a down payment of 50 percent of the penthouse price.
Porto Montenegro Marina in Montenegro: Attraction and Advantages
Coastal residential property is traditionally considered a second home to live in during your vacation, and it is rented out to tourists for the biggest part of the year. In this case, it is important to choose the right location for the property before you buy. Porto Montenegro Marina is a relatively young infrastructure facility that has recently turned 15, but it can successfully compete with many marinas on the Mediterranean.
So far, only 40% of the allocated territory in the city of Tivat on the Adriatic coast in Montenegro has been developed. However, all commissioned facilities are equipped with modern infrastructure for comfortable living to satisfy even the most demanding clients, including millionaires.
The fast-growing luxury lifestyle facility acquired by the Dubai Investment Corporation (ICD) in 2016 is now only 40% complete, and its master plan envisages expansion to five districts, with two of them currently under construction in accordance with the current annual development plan.
Located in the Kotor Bay in Montenegro which is protected by UNESCO, the well-established Porto Montenegro now offers world-class services, including a picturesque jetty for 460 yachts, a five-star Regent Porto Montenegro hotel, premium residences, more than 300 apartments, international fashion boutiques, and a variety of food for gourmets.
Montenegro is a wonderful country to buy premium foreign real estate as there are important things to take advantage of:
- 280 sunny days and 295 km of beautiful coastline
- an easy-to-understand and competitive tax system with only 9% tax levied on personal and corporate income
- financial security and planned integration into the EU
Montenegro is famous for its primeval beauty: there are 117 beaches, five national parks, and four World Heritage sites, including the Kotor Bay, the largest freshwater lake in Europe, and unspoiled mountains for skiing.
Porto Montenegro Marina has transformed the coastal zone by creating a center of international yachting for entrepreneurs and a point of attraction for new domestic and local business investments, which helped Montenegro to become one of the fastest-growing countries in the Balkans and the second fastest-growing travel and tourism economy in the Balkans.
The present-day South Village district offers:
- classic and elegant beachfront accommodation
- restaurants and shops
- more than 50 boutiques
- three boutique office facilities of the business club
- more than 400 private apartments
- Regent Hotel & Venezia Residences Porto Montenegro with its new 129 managed residences in Regent Pool Club in AQUA and BAIA buildings
- 50 apartments in the newest Elena Residences building overlooking Porto Montenegro
- and, to cap it all, an unbeatable jetty for superyachts in Montenegro.
The penthouse we offer will be managed by Regent Pool Club, which will greatly facilitate its short-term rental.
If you are interested in buying a penthouse in the Baia residential complex in Porto Montenegro, please contact us by e-mail, and our specialists will answer any questions you may have.
Don’t miss an opportunity to live by the Adriatic seaside!