- Business accounts in the USA for clients billing and saving in USD
- CITIBANK – 200 years of sustainability
- Business Accounts in the USA with CITIBANK US
- CITIBANK business loans
- CITIBANK’s support to international trade
- Corporate cards from CITIBANK US
- Remote management of CITIBANK business accounts
- Requirements for applicants seeking to open business accounts in the USA with CITIBANK US
- How much does it cost to open a business account with CITIBANK USA in the USA?
- How to open a business account with CITIBANK USA in the USA?
Open a business account in the USA with CITIBANK US. An in-person visit to submit the application is required, but a pre-approval can be arranged remotely. Please find details in this article and ask for more information about our professional services.
Business accounts in the USA for clients billing and saving in USD
The US dollar is the most widely used currency for international payments. For example, most oil traders and outsourced programmers bill in USD. Nevertheless, companies find it very difficult to open corporate dollar accounts. Yet another challenge is to maintain them, given the risks of correspondent account closures even for major international banks, such as Deutsche bank. Therefore, their clients’ USD deposits are quite vulnerable. This state of affairs is really disastrous for companies with high turnover in dollars.
What can you do? Obviously, it would be safer and wiser to keep your funds as close to the US banking system as possible to maintain access to the dollar.
A corporate bank account with CITIBANK US is a really sound solution.
CITIBANK – 200 years of sustainability
This US bank was founded in 1812 as a financial institution to help New York compete against Philadelphia, Boston, and Baltimore.
Its head office is in New York, USA.
Today, Citibank operates in 160 countries, has over 200,000 employees, generates net revenues of $71.5 billion, and administers about 200,000 accounts.
The bank works with individuals, small and large businesses, cities, and countries.
CITIBANK opens personal, corporate, settlement, investment, private bank accounts.
Business Accounts in the USA with CITIBANK US
CITIBANK US offers international companies a menu of checking bank accounts for USD deposits.
You can open:
- Streamlined Checking Account – for less than 250 transactions/month
- Flexible Checking Account – for a larger number of transactions, with the average balance not less than $10,000
- Checking Account
- Interest Checking Account – for less than 25 transactions/month and average balance of $10,000 or more.
Besides checking accounts, the bank opens:
- CitibankEscrow for custody of client funds
- Standalone IOLTA/IOLA/IOTA – similar to Escrow, but for lawyers with lesser capital
- Deposit Administrator Account – for property management
- Security Deposit Administrator – for property management plus additional features.
CITIBANK business loans
After opening a business account, depositing funds, and starting a credit history with the bank, you can apply for a loan for business development, equipment purchase, expansion of production.
The bank offers:
- business loans for start-ups
- credit lines, loans
- commercial mortgages.
CITIBANK’s support to international trade
CITIBANK’s extensive network and solid experience is a great asset in the bank’s mission to support clients developing international trade, import/export of goods around the world.
Corporate cards from CITIBANK US
When you open a corporate account, you can also order corporate credit cards. They allow holders to pay for goods and services offline/online and withdraw cash from ATMs. CITIBANK’s credit card offers feature a menu of VISA and MasterCard cards.
Remote management of CITIBANK business accounts
You can manage your money, pay bills and monitor your funds remotely via the Internet Bank and Android or iOS apps.
Internet banking is available in English and Spanish.
Requirements for applicants seeking to open business accounts in the USA with CITIBANK US
Non-residents are eligible to open a bank deposit in CITIBANK USA. Requirements:
- Prepare your portfolio of documents:
- the beneficial owner’s passport
- proof of residence address of the beneficial owner (a utility bill not older than 3 months)
- company registration certificate and documents translated in English
- taxpayer number of the company.
- Obtain the bank’s feedback or even a pre-approval for opening your corporate account (you can do this remotely if you submit the properly compiled copies of documents).
- Make an appointment, travel (with the original documents) to the CITIBANK US in the USA in person.
The account can be opened only after a personal visit.
How much does it cost to open a business account with CITIBANK USA in the USA?
The service price is 3 999 EUR. It includes:
- private consultation on account opening matters
- customized assistance in the preparation of documents, certification
- arrangements for the bank’s preliminary feedback to your application papers or even the bank’s pre-approval
- appointment of your visit to the bank in the USA.
- translation of documents into English, certification by the notary
- your air tickets to the USA and accommodation for the period of your stay and in-person meetings with the CITIBANK US bankers.
How to open a business account with CITIBANK USA in the USA?
Here are the steps you need to take:
Contact us at InternationalWealth;
Answer our experts’ questions to make sure you can qualify for the service;
Pay the service fee of 3 999 EUR;
Prepare personal, corporate documents;
Rely on our arrangements for your information exchange with the CITIBANK US, the bank’s pre-approval for your application, and your in-person visit to the bank;
Your travel to the USA to meet the bankers and get your account opened.
Please contact us for more information at our e-mail address or in messengers given at the top of this page.
You are welcome to ask any questions about CITIBANK US or any of its branches in Singapore or any other jurisdiction.
If you are interested in personal US bank accounts, look up our articles for helpful tips.