We would like to offer you opening a business account/merchant account with a European payment system based in Cyprus. The payment system works with companies operating in the field of gaming (gambling), online casinos and other types of risky businesses. It is open for cooperation with offshore companies.
The account will be opened remotely.
- Payment system for online casinos and gaming. Highlights
- Types of accounts
- Cards available to clients
- Limitations. Clients (countries) that are not accepted
- Types of operations and level of risk
- Low risk
- Medium risk
- High risk
- Documents for opening an account for online casino and gaming
- Payment system fees and account-opening costs
- Steps to take to open an account for online casino and gaming
Payment System for Online Casinos and Gaming. Highlights
The payment system has offices in Cyprus, Great Britain and Spain, and also works with individuals and legal entities from Europe and other parts of the world.
One of the system’s specialties is online casinos and gaming.
Types of Accounts
Clients can open personal and business accounts with the payment system, as well as merchant accounts for accepting payments.
You will be able to use 25+ world currencies in your work which is very convenient for online casinos and gaming.
Clients also get their own IBAN number for B2B, C2B, B2C, including those outside the European Economic Area.
The account opening is carried out remotely. The payment system considers businesses of various risk levels, from low (e.g. clothes manufacturing) to high (online casinos, gaming). The decision to accept risky and medium-risky businesses is made on a case-by-case basis.
Cards Available to Clients
The payment system is ready to issue VISA debit and prepaid cards. This card can be used to pay for online and offline purchases and to withdraw cash from ATMs wherever VISA is accepted.
Limitations. Clients (Countries) that Are Not Accepted
Currently, the payment system is not prepared to cooperate with representatives of the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, American Virgin Islands, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Cambodia, CAR, Cayman Islands, Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Ghana, Gaza, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Russia, Senegal, Somalia, St. Maarten, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, West Bank, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Types of Operations and Level of Risk
The company is willing to consider businesses from various areas, including risky ones, such as online gaming and casinos. Let’s see in a little more detail what exactly constitutes high risk, medium risk, and low risk.
- State companies
- Funeral services
- Manufacture of clothing
- Hotels, motels & tourism
- Medical services
- Meat processing and food
- Manufacturing of electronics and equipment
- Books, magazines and newspapers
- Forestry and wood products
- Broadcasting companies, radio/television
- Nutritional and dietary supplements
- Architectural services
- Real estate
- Bars and restaurants (less than 40% of turnover in cash)
- Marketing of television and radio stations
- Associations of shipping companies
- Computer software
- Construction companies
- Chemical and related manufacturing
- Public relations (PR)
- Sports arenas and the like
- Equipment and services
- Call centers
- Cruise ships and lines
- Alternative energy
- Manufacturing and services
- Logistics companies
- Entertainment industry
- Private education
- Trust and corporate services
- Precious metals/jewelry stores
- ATM service providers
- Expensive goods
- Internet pharmacies
- Car sales
- Auction services
- Money service businesses
- Dating websites
- Crypto-currency related businesses
- Online marketing
- Aircraft dealers
- Law and accounting
- Arms dealers (defense contractors)
- Tobacco sales
- Investment funds
- Natural resources
- Non-profit organizations
- Government employees/public servants
- Hedge funds
- Art dealers
- Real estate
- Professional sports teams
- Payroll and employment services
- Financial services and technology businesses with appropriate AMLs
- Providers of legal services, compliance with money laundering controls, transparency of ownership structure
- Online casinos and gambling (gaming) businesses registered with the appropriate supervisory authority
Companies from the above mentioned fields of business are considered on an individual basis. Give it a try and open your account with us.
Documents for Opening an Account for Online Casino and Gaming
You will need to provide the following:
- Company’s registration information
- Show an active business website
- Personal documents for the director (CEO) or a person having the power of attorney to open the account (passport, proof of residence)
- Licenses (if required), particularly for online casinos and gaming
During the verification process, the payment system has the right to request additional documents, especially in case of risky businesses (online casinos, gaming and all those specified in the list above).
Payment System Fees and Account-Opening Costs
The cost of our assistance with opening the account is 2999 EUR.
The payment system fees depend on the level of risk.
Deposit required before the KYC procedure is 100 EUR regardless of the level of risk.
Account-opening fee: 300 to 500 EUR for low-risk businesses, 400 to 600 EUR for medium-risk businesses and 500 to 800 EUR for high-risk businesses.
SEPA — 8 EUR; SWIFT – 80 EUR for low-risk businesses
SEPA — 50 EUR; SWIFT – 100 EUR for medium-risk businesses
160 EUR for high-risk businesses
SEPA — free of charge; SWIFT – 0.4%, min 6 EUR for low-risk businesses
SEPA – free of charge; SWIFT – 0.45%, min 6 EUR for medium-risk businesses
SEPA — 0.15%, min 5 EUR; SWIFT – 0.5%, min 6 EUR for high-risk businesses
SEPA – 0.10%; SWIFT – 0.7%, min 22 EUR for low-risk businesses
SEPA — 0.10%; SWIFT – 0.45%, min 6 EUR for medium-risk businesses
SEPA — 0.15%; min 5 EUR; SWIFT – 0.8%, min 22 EUR for high-risk businesses
Steps to Take to Open an Account for Online Casino and Gaming
Please contact us at email@example.com for expert advice.
If you meet the requirements of the payment system, including the online casino or gaming license, then you will need to pay for assistance with the account opening, 2999 EUR.
After that we will ask you to provide a complete set of documents, and we will proceed with the account opening.
If your documents pass the verification procedure successfully, you will get access to the account and start using it.
Please feel free to request this service. Should you have any questions, please write to us at the address above or use a convenient messenger. You can find our contact details in the page header.
We are also ready to help you with company registration and obtaining a license for online casino and gaming.