Ready to take your business to the next level? Open a corporate account in Singapore’s payment system and enjoy the convenience of remote account setup and multi-currency support, together with a unique IBAN. Ideal for international businesses, private banks, and family offices, the account allows for both local and cross-border payments, providing a seamless payment experience via Singapore’s advanced payment platform. Waiting makes no sense, simply start enjoying the benefits of a corporate account in Singapore’s payment system here and now.
Accounts with Singapore’s payment system
Looking for a reliable payment system in Singapore to streamline your company’s financial transactions? Look no further than our licensed payment service provider. The management company is licensed in Singapore, Hong Kong, and the UK, ensuring access to a wide range of financial services across multiple regions.
A multi-currency corporate account can be opened remotely. This allows you to easily manage funds from anywhere in the world. Don’t forget that the account comes with a unique IBAN. With it, comes a personalized identifier for your account.
We offer several advantages to businesses:
- fast and efficient transfers via SEPA and SWIFT that enable you to quickly move money
- FOREX and cross-border transfers with minimal fees, so you can save money on international transactions
- wide range of 38 currencies and 300 currency pairs to choose from, ensuring that you have access to the currencies you need for business
- range of FOREX products to help you manage currency risks effectively, such as Same Day, SPOT, Low Deposit Forward Trades, Rate Orders, and Stop Loss
- prices reduced to institutional trader’s level for all clients, so that you can enjoy competitive pricing on transactions
- fast same-day transfers or T+1 for you to send and receive payments quickly
- local and international (cross-border) money transfers, allowing you to transact with ease across borders.
With the above Singapore payment system, you will enjoy seamless transactions and manage funds with ease. It comes with more time for you to focus on growing your business.
What types of clients benefit from partnering with a payment system in Singapore?
The payment service provider specializes in rendering top-notch payment services to a diverse range of clients:
- domestic companies operating in a single market
- international companies with a global presence across multiple countries
- financial institutions and private banks seeking reliable and efficient payment solutions
- family offices in need of personalized payment services
- payment service providers looking to enhance their payment capabilities
- HNWIs and UHNWIs seeking secure and convenient payment options.
The payment service provider is interested in collaborating with clients from various jurisdictions, including Alderney, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Mongolia, Namibia, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Martin, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
The list features a few classic offshore jurisdictions such as the Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, and Saint Martin, as well as advantageous midshore ones like Hong Kong, Singapore, Andorra, Gibraltar, and Malta that offer great opportunities for company registration.
Supported by the International Wealth top-notch profs, you will successfully select and establish a foreign company to run an international business. With it in place, setting up a corporate account overseas is no issue at all. On the contrary, it is pretty fast and affordable.
How does the company onboarding and corporate account opening work in Singapore’s payment system?
Singapore’s payment system welcomes partnerships with serious clients and provides remote onboarding services for businesses. The crucial step is the preparation and submission of documents necessary to set up an account, coupled with prompt and timely responses to queries.
To this end, here are the documents the payment system will ask you for:
- Company Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing, if the company has been registered for over a year
- business structure description
- identification documents for company owners, directors, and beneficiaries, such as passports and proof of address.
To ensure compliance, the documents must be translated into English and certified.
Once the application is submitted, the payment service provider will carry out KYC and AML checks. The payment system reserves the right to ask for additional documents if needed.
The review process typically takes 2 to 3 working days from the time all necessary documents are received. The payment system does not charge any extra fees for opening an account.
How to open a corporate account in Singapore’s payment system
Get expert advice from International Wealth specialists.
Purchase the service to enjoy top-notch expert assistance with opening a corporate account in Singapore’s payment system for 3999 EUR.
Gather the required documents and submit them to us.
The payment system will conduct KYC and AML checks, and ultimately decide whether or not to cooperate with you.
If the decision is positive, you may start using your account therein for business purposes.
For a personalized consultation, don’t hesitate to contact International Wealth at our email email@example.com or use any other method that works for you. International Wealth experts will clarify any questions you have and suggest which jurisdictions are best for you to register a company and maximize the benefits of Singapore’s payment system.