Our blog followers interested in setting up a company in Great Britain have appreciated news about the Premium Office special offer from InternationalWealth.
We can quickly help you apply online and get your LLP or Ltd business in England or a Scottish Limited Partnership in Scotland plus a UK corporate bank account within 24 hours!
This article describes the most important details of this new offer:
your duties/fees will be paid, the incorporation documents compiled, the application portfolio properly submitted to the state authorities, all for a reasonable fee.
Premium Office Package
1. Your business registration in the United Kingdom includes:
1. The company name search to check its availability for registration
2. Preparation of documents for the formal incorporation, including:
– Articles of Association
3. Payment of the state duty for registration of the company
4. Submission of the incorporation documents to the Companies House for registration
5. Arrangement of a corporate virtual office (with the postal address, secretary, telephone number, e-mail address)
6. Issue of the VAT number, which gives you the right to apply for a tax refund for goods / services that have been purchased in Great Britain
7. A corporate account for your business purpose with one of the banks of your choice
The Premium Office package is designed to enable our customers to conduct active business in the United Kingdom, Europe, other countries from the first day of its formal incorporation.
The package price of £2500 covers all chores of the company set-up, the first-year support, plus a corporate bank account opening.
We will request you to fill out a questionnaire, then send us the required set of documents depending on whether you / the applicant are an individual or a legal entity.
The list of documents for urgent set-up of a British company:
When an applicant is a natural person:
1. The Questionnaire in the original
We will first need to receive your completed and signed application form. After you have emailed it to us, we will ask you to fill in a special form, sign it, then send it to us by email.
2. Copies of the IDs of the beneficiary and the authorized person
The ID (usually a passport) needs to bear the picture and the signature of its owner
3. The document confirming the address of the beneficiary and the authorized person (original copies)
Please provide us with two utility bills issued not earlier than 3 months before the date of your application for the urgent business registration in England or Scotland.
When the applicant is a legal entity:
1. The Questionnaire in the original
2. The applying entity’s Articles of Association or the Memorandum (a copy)
3. The applying entity’s Certificate of incorporation or Certificate of Organization or an extract from the register of companies (a copy)
4. The applying entity’s Certificate of Good standing (a copy)
5. A document containing details of the applying entity’s top management. If the CEO is other than the person(s) mentioned in the submitted Articles of Association, you will need to provide this information.
6. A document containing details of the applying entity’s board members, copies of their passports, residence addresses, corporate e-mail addresses.
Please note the following important details about our Premium Office package.
Your virtual office
Our arrangements for you include:
– registered corporate address in London
– secretary fluent in English (plus the main applicant’s language) who will take phone calls to the virtual office telephone number, work with incoming / outgoing correspondence, communicate with clients on organizational matters
– forwarding of telephone calls.
An additional bonus is an opportunity to work in the office during your stay in the United Kingdom.
Fees and Optional Services from Year Two
The fee for our package services to your UK-based company from year two of operation starts from £900 a year.
Also, you can order some fee-based options given below:
|Optional services (for additional fees)||Fees||Payment Schedule|
|Notary services||£70||Single payment|
|Notarization / Apostille services||£220||Single payment|
|Secondary international bank account*||£300||Single payment|
|In case you request it|
Accounting services include the preparation of annual financial statements of the entity based on the financial year results, quarterly VAT reports, payroll operations, etc.
Please note: If you are in no hurry, we can register your business plus a corporate bank account in due time in Great Britain for a fee starting from 450 Euros.
2. Bank account for your British company:
We will open a corporate bank account as you choose: with a British, Swiss, or Caribbean bank.
Please note: Our fee-based options of remote opening of corporate as well as private accounts with British banks, as well as the list of documents required can be found in several articles on our website. The fees start at £300.
To order our Premium Office package including a company plus a bank account set-up in Great Britain within 24 hours for a fee of 2500 £ or request more information, please contact us at the e-address given at the top of this page.