- How Much Does It Cost to Set Up an LLC? Reasons to Form an Offshore Company
- When Considering All Itemized Costs, How Much Does It Cost to Open an LLC?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get an LLC by Purchasing a Ready-Made Company?
- How Much Does It Cost to Set Up an LLC in Nevis and Belize
- How Much Does It Cost to Set Up an LLC in Belize?
- How Much Does It Cost to Create an LLC in Nevis?
- How Much Does It Cost to Open an LLC in Other Countries
- How Much Is It to Start an LLC in an Offshore Country?
“How much does it cost to start an LLC abroad?” – this is the most popular question in our inbox, and we understand the importance of having a rough estimate of the expenses involved. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. The total cost of creating an LLC will depend on several variables, including:
- the country you want to form your LLC in
- the fees charged by the bank you choose
- the minimum amount required to invest
- the cost of the LLC renewal
- the LLC founder’s countries of residence and tax residency
- the state fees for the LLC incorporation
- the costs of ad hoc assistance with corporate documents,
- the fees for optional services rendered to the LLC, and other expenses.
To provide you with a more accurate projection, we would need to review your specific situation and understand your needs.
How much does it cost to form an LLC?” You can easily, securely, and remotely establish an offshore LLC for international business by contacting our experts and purchasing the appropriate package of services at an affordable price.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
on which jurisdiction is best for
your business, preferred tax regime,
on which jurisdiction is best for your business, preferred tax regime, company structure.
How Much Does It Cost to Set Up an LLC? Reasons to Form an Offshore Company
Entrepreneurs who want to organize a business abroad often consider two legal forms: LLC (Limited Liability Company) and IBC (International Business Company). In this context, LLC is often preferred over IBC for several reasons:
- The cost of setting up an LLC is lower than that of an IBC.
- There are no reporting and tax filing requirements in the country of LLC’s incorporation.
- LLC offers hybrid business management, which combines the principles of a joint-stock company and a partnership.
- LLC members enjoy limited liability, meaning they are not liable for company debts and do not risk losing their assets in case of bankruptcy or unsustainable debts of the LLC.
- LLCs are subject to zero taxes, and the liability to pay them is divided among the members in proportion to the profits earned.
- LLCs have a good reputation and are widely recognized as a safe and reliable type of business structure by regulators worldwide, which facilitates the expansion of the partner and client base.
For more information about the advantages of starting an offshore LLC please contact our consultants and read our posts on how to create an offshore company.
When Considering All Itemized Costs, How Much Does It Cost to Open an LLC?
The cost of opening an LLC includes several expenses, such as:
- The State registration fee. This is a compulsory item and is included in the basic package of services. It determines the minimum cost of forming an LLC.
- The rent of the LLC office and utilities. This can be physical or virtual, depending on the requirements of the country of incorporation.
- Services of a registered agent. These fees are mandatory in offshore zones, countries, and territories, as LLC formation is impossible there without an agent.
- LLC renewal fee. This is a flat fee payable when renewing an LLC.
- LLC corporate paperwork fees. This may cost more than planned and can include:
- preparation of the Articles of Association of the company and other constituent documents
- notary services
- apostille stamping, etc.
- A corporate bank account setup. Without an account, the LLC incorporation makes no sense. This item requires special attention because it sets the total cost of the LLC and affects all financial matters.
Not all banks are ready to onboard offshore companies. To avoid this risk, you should perceive the incorporation of an LLC and a bank account setup as one single objective. Therefore, you need to start with the pre-selection of the financial institutions which will agree to approve your application in principle. One of our services is designed to make it easy for you.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
How Much Does It Cost to Get an LLC by Purchasing a Ready-Made Company?
We provide a variety of turnkey solutions, including the option to purchase a pre-established LLC. However, it is important to note that just because a business is ready-made, it does not necessarily mean that it is a sound investment choice.
For instance, you may not be able to retain the original name of the purchased LLC or modify the Articles of Association. Moreover, in the case of a fraudulent purchase of a shelf company from a rogue seller or intermediary, the acquired business may become an encumbrance due to existing debts or a bad reputation.
Therefore, we strongly advise that you carefully analyze all the details of buying a ready-made company before committing to the purchase. If you have any concerns or questions, our experts are available to provide professional guidance.
On the other hand, while the cost of buying an offshore LLC can be comparable to the cost of starting a new business from scratch, a pre-established offshore LLC is most likely to come with some advantages.
- You can buy an offshore LLC very quickly – within one day (though usually, it takes longer).
- If the company has a history, you can immediately enter into lucrative contracts and attract new partners.
- You can buy a ready-made LLC not only in the offshore island states (e.g., Belize, British Virgin Islands, Nevis) but also in European countries and the U.S. states.
How much does it cost to buy a ready-made offshore business in 2023? You can ask our experts about an LLC opening cost in a country of your choice or scroll through our current turnkey offers.
How Much Does It Cost to Set Up an LLC in Nevis and Belize
Please find below an example of the cost of setting up an offshore limited liability company in two of the most popular jurisdictions, Nevis and Belize. The cost includes the services of our experts. However, please note that the actual prices for opening an offshore LLC will be specified during a personal consultation, as legal regulations, requirements, and fees are subject to change at all times.
How Much Does It Cost to Set Up an LLC in Belize?
The total cost of registering an offshore LLC in Belize in 2023 includes the following items:
- selection of a company name
- preparation of incorporation documents
- the state fee for an LLC setup
- services of a registered agent
- rent of an office for one year
- Certificate of the LLC incorporation in Belize
- Articles of Association
- Minutes of the first meeting
- Register of managers and participants of the LLC in Belize, etc.
The minimal cost of opening an LLC in Belize with the basic set of corporate papers starts from USD 2,950. If you need a corporate account in one of the world’s most reputable banks, apostille of documents, recruitment of a Professional Director, and other optional services, the overall cost of an LLC setup will start from USD 5,999.
How Much Does It Cost to Create an LLC in Nevis?
1. The minimal cost of opening an offshore LLC in Nevis (without a bank account and the annual renewal) is EUR 1,699, including
- the cost of courier delivery
- the state fee charged for incorporation
- the services of a registered agent
- rent of an office for one year
- one set of original copies of all corporate documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of the approval of the Articles of Association, Appointment of the top manager(s), Operating Agreement, Register of managers and members of the LLC, Ownership certificates, etc.).
2. If you want to open an LLC in Nevis without a bank account and the annual renewal of your entity, it will cost you from EUR 2,099. This price includes one set of legalized (apostilled) documents, plus its courier delivery to any country.
3. The cost of renewal of your LLC in Nevis (via our experts) is from EUR 1,450, which includes the state renewal fee, services of a registered agent in Nevis, a legal office address, and a copy of the renewal certificate.
4. The price of opening a corporate account for an LLC in Nevis is not included in the standard offshore LLC package. The total cost will comprise the bank’s charges plus our services. Our experts’ facilitation in setting up a corporate account with one of the world’s leading banks is available for a fee starting from EUR 3,999.
Please note: The cost of an offshore LLC formation does not cover the minimum deposit to the company’s current account and optional services (e.g., your offshore business maintenance and document turnover).
How Much Does It Cost to Open an LLC in Other Countries
An offshore LLC formation is a legitimate and profitable venture for a variety of reasons. The overall cost can vary depending on the country, the scope of the LLC, specific compliance requirements, and the bank rates.
Our seasoned experts will be glad to help you open an LLC in one of the most suitable offshore countries at reasonable prices. Here are some of the most attractive offers:
- A combo of an offshore trust and an LLC in Nevis – from USD 12,000.
- An LLC in the USA with an account in a US bank – from EUR 3,999.
- An LLC in the Isle of Man with an account in a European bank – from EUR 10,900.
- An LP in New Zealand with 2 Nevis LLCs for better asset protection – from USD 8,899.
- An LLC in Nevis with a bank account in Dominica – from EUR 5,749.
If you’re interested in learning more about the total estimates and terms for opening an LLC in a particular country, please don’t hesitate to refer to our experts.
How Much Is It to Start an LLC in an Offshore Country?
The cost of establishing an offshore LLC depends on various factors like the country, the LLC’s scope, requirements, and bank rates, as illustrated by the presented examples. To get the right estimate, it’s really important to rely on professional analysis and advice.
You are welcome to book a free private session with our experts to discuss all your questions about opening an offshore LLC, the exact total cost of forming an LLC in a particular country, as well as the detailed requirements. You can find all our contact details at the top of this page.