Thinking about moving your business to another country? Get advice from experts with years of experience and full assistance on all corporate, migration, and banking issues. We can also register a company abroad on a turnkey basis.
When choosing a country for business migration, we advise you to consider the United Arab Emirates. In the UAE, political neutrality is the basis of the state strategy, and foreign entrepreneurs can freely dispose of their assets and enjoy the lowest taxes in the free zones.
Due to the large influx of foreign capital, the UAE economy is experiencing rapid growth. The Emirates remains one of the few countries where secure business relocation and tax optimization are available on favorable terms.
Move your business to the United Arab Emirates with our expert support. We offer a range of relocation services for foreign entrepreneurs, as well as solving banking and taxation issues.
FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION
on which jurisdiction is best for
your business, preferred tax regime,
on which jurisdiction is best for your business, preferred tax regime, company structure.
Advantages of company relocation to the UAE
Attractive features of the United Arab Emirates for business relocation from other countries are:
- First, it is a safe business environment and a secure banking sector. In the UAE, you can not only open a company or transfer an existing business but also move to permanent residence and buy real estate.
- Due to the growth of the UAE economy, the state is interested in the influx of foreign entrepreneurs and creates the most favorable conditions for this.
- The UAE is a strategic point between world markets, where all the commodity-money flows of Europe, Asia, and Africa intersect.
- Foreign investors have access to 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- In the Emirates, it is allowed to freely dispose of business assets at the legislative level. At the same time, a foreign investor does not bear tax obligations for the input and output of capital.
- The large consumer market of the UAE is an excellent chance to start a business from scratch or develop an already established business, including on a global scale.
- The GCC free trade zone, the EACTC free trade agreement, WTO and GAFTA membership, 115 double taxation treaties, and 36 mutual investment protection agreements – all this indicates that the UAE government takes care of the country’s economy and the influx of foreign investors.
- The financial security of the UAE banking sector remains unrivaled, including customer privacy issues and a stable national currency.
- For exporters and importers, the Emirates can be attractive for business relocation due to its low customs tariffs. The standard rate for the main commodity group is no more than 5%, and for re-export, it is completely absent.
! If business relocation abroad is one of your main goals, then do not wait and start your journey with a consultation with our experts. We will help you choose a country in accordance with your citizenship, tax preferences, and field of activity. We will also provide full support for the company relocation to any state.
Business relocation to the UAE – your reliability and safety
The unstable political and economic situation in the world can lead to not the most pleasant consequences for your business. This has become one of the main reasons why many entrepreneurs seek to transfer their business and capital to the most peaceful and financially prosperous countries, which undoubtedly include the UAE.
Also, to protect their business and assets, many business persons choose offshore jurisdictions, for example, Nevis for creating trust structures.
Opening a new business in the UAE or transferring an existing one can be done quickly and without obstacles. And this is not just an opportunity to wait out difficult times but access to the global market, tax optimization, and successful business planning niches.
Tools for business optimization in the Emirates at the legislative level
To understand how profitable business relocation to the UAE is, you should carefully study this state’s corporate and tax laws. Here are brief theses that allow giving an objective assessment of the Emirates as a jurisdiction for registering international companies, opening bank accounts, and relocating existing businesses:
- UAE tax resident status gives the right to apply international investment protection agreements and ensures complete confidentiality of the company’s signatories and shareholders.
- Consolidation of assets and business in the UAE allows making settlements within the consolidated structure formed in this country, as well as transferring profits between groups to apply a 0% tax rate.
- UAE banking sector provides independent management of corporate accounts in the Emirates and abroad, protection from CRS (Common Reporting Standard, i.e., automatic exchange of tax information), and confidentiality of banking transactions (for UAE residents).
- Economic substance opens additional security and stability guarantees after business relocation to the UAE. First of all, this is an avoidance of additional taxes on an international/offshore company, as well as access to all the Emirates legislation tools and legal settlement systems with an extra bonus in the form of tax burden reduction.
- Holding structures in the UAE are a direct path to maximum profit, simplified management through the consolidation of activities, and the right to form a clearing center for the repatriation of capital.
- Arab Trust in the Emirates is a structure with a high level of personal information protection, including property owners, information about which is not transferred to third parties.
Book an introductory consultation and find out how the business relocation to the UAE works with the support of our experts and partners. We guarantee confidentiality to each client and offer only secure ways of business migration within the legal framework of each country.
International Wealth assistance in moving companies to the UAE
To quickly transfer your business to the United Arab Emirates from any state, please, contact our experts and get a full range of relocation services:
- Preparation of a business model in accordance with your activity field.
- Registration of a company in the UAE mainland or free zones.
- Business licensing in the Emirates.
- Rent of office and legal address for an incorporated company.
- Opening bank accounts (personal, corporate, reserve, offshore).
- Professional shareholders/managers/directors’ services.
Choosing the company relocation to the UAE with our expert support, you can use ready-made packages of services. You can learn the prices on the United Arab Emirates jurisdiction page or by writing us at the contacts indicated on the site header. Additional services are discussed individually, and if necessary, we can help you open a business in the UAE remotely.